Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Luna!

NightGlade13

(edited)

You do realize Princess Luna protects ponies from bad dreams correct?

Yes i do...

In other words she doesnt do it very well :/

Edited by lordav

Princess Luna...

Why does everypony keep asking you questions that arn't pleasant when you asked for pleasant ones? 

Also, you have a lovely singing voice. Did you sing much before the Nightmare Moon incident? 

Drawn Masquerade

You just brought up the most unpleasant moment of her live with your question, you realize that right? 

I brought up a happy time with her sister before the difficult time that she has already had to answer questions directly about.  :) I understand that the Princess very much loved and was in harmony with her sister and people both before and after the overthrow of Discord until times became harder between them.

Drawn Masquerade 

Yes i do...

In other words she doesnt do it very well :/

you are human. Not a pony.

why have you started a un winnable war against the solar empire you know you will just kill millions of ponies and lose anyways right

Princess Luna...

Why does everypony keep asking you questions that arn't pleasant when you asked for pleasant ones? 

Also, you have a lovely singing voice. Did you sing much before the Nightmare Moon incident? 

Drawn Masquerade

I do not know why... perhaps everypony has no respect for anyone else feelings hmmmm????

Yes before.... "that" happened I did sing a lot . Mainly lullabys for when I entered other ponies nightmares and helped vanquish the dark thoughts. However now I guide instead of taking care of the problem. Everypony must face there true fears directly. Take dear scootaloo for instance.

• Brohoof 2

Luna,

Did you have fun at the Equestria Games, what was your favorite part?

The games could have been a little more lively... though I have to say the final race was my favorite.

How did Celestia learn to raice the moon when you were gone....

Tis as simple as rasing the moon. Just requires an imense amount of magical energy.

The games could have been a little more lively... though I have to say the final race was my favorite.

My favorite part was the ice archery and Spike using his fire breath to save the games. Did you like Spike saving the games?

My favorite part was the ice archery and Spike using his fire breath to save the games. Did you like Spike saving the games?

I was relieved that someone took action.

Luna how is your day going we should play video games in the night would you like to have some cider.

I donot play these video games you speakethof. I read and practice magic

• Brohoof 1

We can read and pratice magic then princess luna what do you watch for at night I can help you in the royal canterlot voice.

No. I prefer to be on night duty alone. And my practices are for me alone. However I will read books with you. And I prefer my new voice then the royal canterlot voice.

• Brohoof 1

How important is Celestia in your life, what does she mean to you?

Also, what are your thoughts on the fact some are calling Celestia a Tyrant and a Troll? Do you feel such words are appropriate in describing your sister?

Do you see into changelings dreams?

Opinions on Chrysalis and the changelings?

They are horrid creatures. There dreams (excluding chrysallis's) are very....happy. some wish to be regular ponies