Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony out there take your travels to maplestory?

Gizmo

I'm curious to ask if anyponies play MapleStory, I've been wanting to make a MLP guild but my server is pretty quiet unless you have your 4Th job acquired. BUT if there already is a MLPforum guild already in MapleStory I'd be willing to change servers or start anew to be closer to my fellow bronies ;)

Aw don't have to be so uptight about it lol... Maple has been my first obsession before i became a brony, that and i don't wanna give up my level 200 :<

Aw don't have to be so uptight about it lol... Maple has been my first obsession before i became a brony, that and i don't wanna give up my level 200 :<

I guess you missed the small text underneath :P

I was just yoking, but I don't play the game, sorry (: ~

Posted Image

but all jokes aside, I do not play the game ~

This pic makes me laugh,very funny.

I tried out Maplestory once,but that was a long time ago. I've never really got into the game.

I strained my eyes to read the tiny print

I'm curious to ask if anyponies play MapleStory, I've been wanting to make a MLP guild but my server is pretty quiet unless you have your 4Th job acquired. BUT if there already is a MLPforum guild already in MapleStory I'd be willing to change servers or start anew to be closer to my fellow bronies ;)

There's an interesting story about that, before I was a brony, I was accidentally added to a brony guild on Maplestory. My natural response was WTF is this, and I left it, but I don't play MS anymore.

I used to play it a lot, but the game did get repetitive rather quickly. It just takes too long to progress in the game, and all of the magician classes (which is my preferred class in any game) were too underpowered.