Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Are You Going to Survive Until Season 5?

Cassafrass

How are you going to satisfy your pony and fandom needs from now to season five? I will probably write plenty of fanfiction, maybe try to learn how to make some pony animations, and possibly make some pony music or Youtube videos! Basically just a bunch of random pony stuff. XD What about you? :) (cuz we have at least half a year ahead of us... *sigh*)

• Brohoof 2

Ohhhh, totally forgot about brony music! I've been digging it lately... this is my first year really in the fandom, so this is big for me. XD Ohhhh, lucky! I would love to see Rainbow Rocks in theaters... is it going to be in certain one's, or is it a nationwide thing? :)I wanna take my little sis now XD

• Brohoof 2

Well, there are a few things:

1. The comics. I mean seriously the main series is AWESOME and the Forever Friends series is great too!

2. The upcoming Daring Do books.

3. Already the Journal of the Two Sisters, but there is plenty of rereading to be done.

4. Various fan-works.

5. My own imagination!

• Brohoof 2

Chances are im going to try the comics as i hear they aren't bad. I swear their was a Youtube  channal that had alot of the comics their to read through,luckily it wasn't commentated. I wonder if its still their.. :huh:

I decided to watch all 800 episodes of Doctor Who for the first time in order to make the short YouTube audio series "Doctor Whooves and Assistant" more enjoyable.

Yes, that is what I'm doing until next season and then for the next three years after that.

I'm probably going to just do these things most likely in order (I'm not in charge for any random drop out of the fandom)

1. In July finish getting all the mane ponies including mane 6 and CMC to play with in anyway possible.

2. Attempt to get MLP folders to bring out my bronyness at school (Though might have to be with my own money in secret)

3. Create another fan-fic series along with my Type Creatures episodes(Well then again the episodes are used as fan-fics including ponies)

4. Of course get more pony soundtrack on MP3 sometime.

5. Re-marathon every episode a few months before(I did it with Pokemon X and Y coming out I might do it for MLP season 5, one episode before bed really adds up)

6. Just stay active on the forum and running my Scootaroll page on Facebook.

Ya I think this is most likely what I'm going to do. Oh yeah and show support for the best pony Sweetie Belle.

Been rewatching the series slowly as to not burn through it too quickly. It's become a habit to watch an episode before bed, though I'm sometimes too tired to do it.

Well I'm new to the fandom and am just getting started on season 2 so I'll be catching up. Also I can't watch season 5 until its on dailymotion or somewhere like that because I'm 15 and y parents do not know im a brony

Well, we still have comics and Rainbow Rocks to hold us off! Not to mention reliving the episodes while discussing in the forum.

Oh! And don't forget all these remixes and fan videos! ^^

Writing/Reading Fanfiction, couldn't survive to Season 4 without it. Right now I'm reading this really hilarious and AMAZING fic called The Wheel and the Butterfly by Justice4243. Its got a romantic and hilarious and dramatic and adventurous story with a crossover with Dan vs. Fantastic, but if your looking for something glorious its Envy and Arrogance, the first version, by Mindblower. Read it last summer and it was just wow. Plot twists and awesome lay there. Also watching people react to some of the old episodes which is pretty funny when it comes to the dramatic and almost scary stuff when it comes to the actual show, Friendship is Witchcraft, the MOVs, and other fandom stuff. Also if you haven't, which I doubt, seen the fan made videos above watch them. No seriously, open Youtube. Look them up. Watch them, now. Do it. Do it, now.

Eh I have pony music and videos. Plus im going to see rainbow rocks in theatres with my little sis. Its going to be her second theatre trip!!!! Im such an over spoiling older brother XD

Lol nice, and yes, very spoiling. xDD

Anyways, to answer your question, I haven't exactly finished the show (I'm behind atm, ugh....) so, there's that, and then once I do that I'm not sure, I can see myself just starting on another show and getting obsessed with it, or going back and rewatching fave episodes lol. xD But the sad thing is, even once S5 comes for me, I'll have to wait for it to be over and on Netflix!  :blush:  But that's ok, it didn't take long at all for them to upload S4 onto Netflix so, I have a feeling it'll be the same with the next season!  ;)

(edited)

Easy. Enjoying things I enjoy, watching the other episodes of the show, and just looking forward to it. I will admit this was not so easy after season 3 just because I had so many questions and was worried about specific things but season 4 ended on such a wonderful note that I think this wait will be FAAAAAAAAAAAR easier. There is also the amazing comics. I actually don't check out fan made things much at all, they just don't interest me.

Edited by Kyoshi

I'm going to invoke powerful dark magic to do a time dilation thing. If anybody notices any universe-destroying paradoxes or unexplained artifacts from alternate timelines, please report them in the comments below.