Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would win in a battle between G1 Tirek and the Mane six?

Rarity Paige Belle

In all honesty, that looks like he was changing positions rather than having his arms pinned down. But let's say you were right about the pinning of the arms. Does pinning someone down with magic prove he is still stronger? No. Even Twilight could do that with Spike pre-alicornation. Any unicorn could do that, actually. I mean, Tirek is larger and Discord is somewhat skinny and smaller. So it wold be easy for him just like it would be for a unicorn to do it on someone smaller. And one more thing, they still didn't BATTLE. All he did was pin him down! They still weren't fight at all.

You're missing the point. The fact that Discord couldn't break free despite clearly being uncomfortable and afraid means that Tirek's magic surpassed his ability to teleport out or use his own telekinesis

You're missing the point. The fact that Discord couldn't break free despite clearly being uncomfortable and afraid means that Tirek's magic surpassed his ability to teleport out or use his own telekinesis

Okay then. If G4 Tirek is supposedly stronger than Discord, then so is G1 Tirek. I mean, they aren't opposites or anything.

Okay then. If G4 Tirek is supposedly stronger than Discord, then so is G1 Tirek. I mean, they aren't opposites or anything.

They are completely different. One of them can absorb magic, another can't. One wants eternal night, the other wants to eat magic. One has a Rainbow of Darkness, another relies on no items. One of them towers over trees, the other doesn't

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

They are completely different. One of them can absorb magic, another can't. One wants eternal night, the other wants to eat magic. One has a Rainbow of Darkness, another relies on no items. One of them towers over trees, the other doesn't

G4 Tirek relies on stealing other people's magic, remember? And I know they have different priorities and all that stuff, but they cannot be opposites strength & size wise.

Edited by 80s Pony

G4 Tirek relies on stealing other people's magic, remember? And I know they have different priorities and all that stuff, but they cannot be opposites strength & size wise.

I don't think magic is an item

And what are you talking about? Tirek in G4 at Full Power was huge, towering over tree tops and buildings. G1 Tirek was only about, what, 14 feet tall at best?

It's like comparing G1 Megatron with Michael Bay Megatron

• Brohoof 1

I don't think magic is an item

And what are you talking about? Tirek in G4 at Full Power was huge, towering over tree tops and buildings. G1 Tirek was only about, what, 14 feet tall at best?

It's like comparing G1 Megatron with Michael Bay Megatron

I know it isn't an item, but he does rely on it, am I wrong?

And don't forget G1 Tirek still has the rainbow of darkness, which is powerful enough to corrupt every inch of Pony Land. He can also transform anything into his own powerful minion with the rainbow, too. So I doubt this won't have any effect on G4 Tirek.

I know it isn't an item, but he does rely on it, am I wrong?

And don't forget G1 Tirek still has the rainbow of darkness, which is powerful enough to corrupt every inch of Pony Land. He can also transform anything into his own powerful minion with the rainbow, too. So I doubt this won't have any effect on G4 Tirek.

Actually, Tirek needed the Chariot to do anything note worthy. And G4 Tirek is smart, he'll just take the bag away

• Brohoof 1

Actually, Tirek needed the Chariot to do anything note worthy. And G4 Tirek is smart, he'll just take the bag away

How? If G4 Tirek tries to steal it, all G1 Tirek has to do is merely open it and out goes the dark chaos turning everyone in sight into a slave and corrupting every inch of wherever they're in.

How? If G4 Tirek tries to steal it, all G1 Tirek has to do is merely open it and out goes the dark chaos turning everyone in sight into a slave and corrupting every inch of wherever they're in.

Telekinesis to rip it away. Alternatively, just fire a huge laser and vaporize G1 Tirek

• Brohoof 1

Telekinesis to rip it away. Alternatively, just fire a huge laser and vaporize G1 Tirek

Well, they don't really have to battle now, do they? Taking what I said earlier into consideration, all G1 Tirek has to do is open to sack. He can do that right from the start, and then G4 Tirek will be transformed into a slave. And as a bonus to G1 Tirek, (like I said before) every inch of wherever they're in will become corrupted. 

Well, they don't really have to battle now, do they? Taking what I said earlier into consideration, all G1 Tirek has to do is open to sack. He can do that right from the start, and then G4 Tirek will be transformed into a slave. And as a bonus to G1 Tirek, (like I said before) every inch of wherever they're in will become corrupted. 

He's not fast enough too, if he was, he could have hit Scorpan while he flew at him

He's not fast enough too, if he was, he could have hit Scorpan while he flew at him

You know we're talking about opening a sack here, right? All you have to do is... open it. I mean, how long does it take to open a sack? He sees G4 Tirek, so he'll simply open the sack. Again, it doesn't take long at all.

You know we're talking about opening a sack here, right? All you have to do is... open it. I mean, how long does it take to open a sack? He sees G4 Tirek, so he'll simply open the sack. Again, it doesn't take long at all.

Tirek could just eat the magic. The Rainbow of Darkness is rather sluggish to be honest

• Brohoof 1

Tirek could just eat the magic. The Rainbow of Darkness is rather sluggish to be honest

The darkness is going to quickly spread around the whole land, it's not going to be a nice little small beam that will fit directly into G4 Tirek's mouth. I'm sure he can't even eat it, though. I mean, it's the rainbow of Darkness, it's probably not even considered a "magic source". Also, I'm sure he has to drain the magic from a living source. To support this, remember when Twilight kept shooting beams at G4 Tirek? If what you're saying is ture, he would've ate all of Twilight beams/spells.

As far as G1 Tirek vs G4 mane 6 it's going to obviously go to mane 6 because of rainbow powers and it seeming like a insta-win by design.

hqdefault.jpg

As far as this G1 Tirek vs G4 Tirek sub discussion,are we talking about full power G4 Tirek? Because if we are im not even going to bother looking up what G1 Tirek can do because i doubt he has the collective powers of the royals,Cadance,a undetermined amount of pegasi,unicorns,earth ponies and Discord lol..

@,

Wrong. Tirek caught Shining Armor's blast and ate it. Twilight was just firing too fast. And untrue, the Rainbow of Darkness is only that powerful if combined with the Chariot of Midnight and Tirek says his little incantation. That takes too long and will result in taking a blast to the face 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Wrong. Tirek caught Shining Armor's blast and ate it. Twilight was just firing too fast. And untrue, the Rainbow of Darkness is only that powerful if combined with the Chariot of Midnight and Tirek says his little incantation. That takes too long and will result in taking a blast to the face 

I'm sure G1's giant combat dragon servants (he has a lot consider he turns most things he sees into them) will stall G4 Tirek long enough for everything to play out. Again, it won't take that long. Plus, what you said just supported my theory about G4 Tirek not being able to eat the Rainbow of Darkness. If Twilight was "firing to fast" and that resulted in his being unable to eat it, then the same would happen with the ROD. When Tirek would release it, it would quickly spread throughout the land - 1. being too quick for Tirek to eat 2. Consuming him in it before he even gets a chance to partake in the delicious rainbow.

I'm sure G1's giant combat dragon servants (he has a lot consider he turns most things he sees into them) will stall G4 Tirek long enough for everything to play out

They are literally smaller than G4 Tirek's hoof, it'd be like you being afraid of a gecko

Again, it won't take that long. Plus, what you said just supported my theory about G4 Tirek not being able to eat the Rainbow of Darkness. If Twilight was "firing to fast" and that resulted in his being unable to eat it, then the same would happen with the ROD. When Tirek would release it, it would quickly spread throughout the land - 1. being too quick for Tirek to eat 2. Consuming him in it before he even gets a chance to partake in the delicious rainbow.

It takes a good 5 seconds for Tirek to do his incantation and without it, a good second. Twilight's blasts were almost instant by comparison. 

• Brohoof 1

They are literally smaller than G4 Tirek's hoof, it'd be like you being afraid of a gecko

It takes a good 5 seconds for Tirek to do his incantation and without it, a good second. Twilight's blasts were almost instant by comparison. 

Still, when it opens, it won't be a nice little beam that's going to fit in his mouth. It's is going to quickly spread throughout the land and most likely consuming him before he knows it; he won't be too far away from it.

Still, when it opens, it won't be a nice little beam that's going to fit in his mouth. It's is going to quickly spread throughout the land and most likely consuming him before he knows it; he won't be too far away from it.

No, it's still a beam that can be eaten since he draws it forward like a vacumn

• Brohoof 1

No, it's still a beam that can be eaten since he draws it forward like a vacumn

I honestly forgot that this thread was about G1 Tirek and the mane 6.  :blush: 

If all your points are correct, I'm still sure a slightly weaker Tirek can crush the 6 little ponies. 

I honestly forgot that this thread was about G1 Tirek and the mane 6.  :blush: 

If all your points are correct, I'm still sure a slightly weaker Tirek can crush the 6 little ponies. 

Not when they blast him with Friendship

• Brohoof 1