Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would win in a battle between G1 Tirek and the Mane six?

Rarity Paige Belle

(edited)

They can overpower it directly

How? Rainbow Power?

1. They might not even have it anymore

2. He'll open it before they activate the RP.

Edited by 80s Pony

How? Rainbow Power?

1. They might not even have it anymore

2. He'll open it before they activate the RP.

Why wouldn't they have it? And he did a good job of that with the Rainbow of Light, didn't he?

Why wouldn't they have it? And he did a good job of that with the Rainbow of Light, didn't he?

The RP came out of the box. The used it. The box turned into a castle. That's why they wouldn't have it. I also did say they might not have it; they still could somehow. Plus, they still have to activate it somehow, and that'll leave Tirek time to defeat them.

As far as G1 Tirek vs G4 mane 6 it's going to obviously go to mane 6 because of rainbow powers and it seeming like a insta-win by design.

img-2749183-1-hqdefault.jpg

As far as this G1 Tirek vs G4 Tirek sub discussion,are we talking about full power G4 Tirek? Because if we are im not even going to bother looking up what G1 Tirek can do because i doubt he has the collective powers of the royals,Cadance,a undetermined amount of pegasi,unicorns,earth ponies and Discord lol..

Actually, G1 Tirek KILLED the most powerful pony in the history of MLP, Queen Majesty!

So? I can poison Hulk Hogan, doesn't mean I can beat him in fist fight

But it's never been elaborated on how Tirek killed Majesty. All we know is what the writer of the show said at a toy convention more than 20 years ago! All we know is that Tirek fell for Majesty, she refused him, so Tirek killed her!

But it's never been elaborated on how Tirek killed Majesty. All we know is what the writer of the show said at a toy convention more than 20 years ago! All we know is that Tirek fell for Majesty, she refused him, so Tirek killed her!

Tell me, what makes more sense. Tirek getting weak as Hell over the years to the point where he has trouble with Scorpan? Or that he poisoned her?

Did this Queen Majesty have Rainbow ex-Machina? 

Rainbow powered mane 6 beats G1 Tirek

G4 Tirek beats G1 Tirek

As I've said before Queen Majesty was able to Manipulate time, raise the sun and 'create' ponies out of nothing. She was just a unicorn which makes her more powerful than Celestia. Here's a pic I posted earlier:post-24783-0-07554100-1403040459_thumb.jpg

I'll have to find them. G1 comics are rare (they were only published in the UK) and most of them aren't online. My mum has a few issues though!

Until you can post these feats, I don't see them as usable

As I've said before Queen Majesty was able to Manipulate time, raise the sun and 'create' ponies out of nothing. She was just a unicorn which makes her more powerful than Celestia. Here's a pic I posted earlier:attachicon.giftumblr_m658yuOrga1rz9gauo1_1280.jpg

That's cool and all,but did she have Rainbow Powers? You know,the powers that beat G1 Tirek if i recall(i don't follow G1)? The same powers the mane 6 have,which would allow them to easily beat G1 Tirek much like G4 Tirek who is stronger than G1 Tirek and who could also arguably beat Queen Majesty by absorbing her powers like he did Discord who could arguable posses the same powers as Queen Majesty? 

I will make this as clear as it is in the show(as far as i know): Rainbow Powers=You Win,roll credits  :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sure, I'll be happy to!

2rc60x1.jpg

See that? She was able to make a giant castle spin while being hundreds of miles away from it.

It took her a good 20 seconds to say the incantation, not battle effective

@@Rarity Paige Belle,

How is that helpful in a battle? 

Creating something doesn't mean anything, unless a human being able to make a tank means they are badasses in unarmed combat

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

That's cool and all,but did she have Rainbow Powers? You know,the powers that beat G1 Tirek if i recall(i don't follow G1)? The same powers the mane 6 have,which would allow them to easily beat G1 Tirek much like G4 Tirek who is stronger than G1 Tirek and who could also arguably beat Queen Majesty by absorbing her powers like he did Discord who could arguable posses the same powers as Queen Majesty? 

I will make this as clear as it is in the show(as far as i know): Rainbow Powers=You Win,roll credits  :P

She CREATED the rainbow powers! She was the architect of Ponyland!

@@Rarity Paige Belle,

Creating something doesn't mean anything, unless a human being able to make a tank means they are badasses in unarmed combat

Face it, you've been defeated by mine and 80's pony superior knowledge of G1!

• Brohoof 1

@@Rarity Paige Belle,

I honestly said that slowly and it took my less then 10 seconds.

I'm pretty sure she can manage to stay alive a couple of seconds to say a spell.

Plus, other spells are shorter to say; and some don't even have a saying!

Face it, you've been defeated by mine and 80's pony superior knowledge of G1!

Cute

I honestly said that slowly and it took my less then 10 seconds.

I'm pretty sure she can manage to stay alive a couple of seconds to say a spell.

Plus, other spells are shorter to say; and some don't even have a saying!

Let's compare casting time. 

Tirek fires his blasts in one second or less

She takes ten seconds. Congrats

Besides, Tirek can do that too. Discord was casually upturning Ponyville and Tirek ate his power

• Brohoof 1

Cute

Besides, Tirek can do that too. Discord was casually upturning Ponyville and Tirek ate his power

You realized she isn't going to be standing still the entire time? She can dodge.

And once again, some spells don't need a saying at all!

She CREATED the rainbow powers! She was the architect of Ponyland!

And yet she din't use the powers to beat G1 Tirek? Doesn't that means shes just dimwitted? 

Regardless,i don't see why it matters as ive said it already and the show clearly shows: Rainbow Powers=Win

So if G1 Tirek fought the mane 6,Rainbow Powers would give them the victory.

Also it's not my fault Queen Majesty din't use rainbow powers on G1 Tirek lol 

You realized she isn't going to be standing still the entire time? She can dodge.

And once again, some spells don't need a saying at all!

Tirek's blasts have a cross section of about two ponies, dodging them is almost impossible. Especially since hyper sonic level Twilight had to teleport to escape them

And which spells?

Cute

Hey, I try my best, but seriously, G1 was not all sweetness and light, where the Mane six would banish, Megan and the G1 ponies would kill!

And as I said before, Majesty had a weakness, she had feelings for Tirek, if she didn't, Majesty would have ground Tirek into dust!