Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would win in a battle between G1 Tirek and the Mane six?

Rarity Paige Belle

And yet she din't use the powers to beat G1 Tirek? Doesn't that means shes just dimwitted? 

Regardless,i don't see why it matters as ive said it already and the show clearly shows: Rainbow Powers=Win

So if G1 Tirek fought the mane 6,Rainbow Powers would give them the victory.

Also it's not my fault Queen Majesty din't use rainbow powers on G1 Tirek lol

Nope, in the comics it's alluded to that Tirek was once human and that Majesty and Tirek had feelings for one another!

@,

Discord can do that and as such, Tirek is going to laugh it off

You realized he'll be turned into this right? 

2wp401c.jpg

He won't even be alive anymore.

You realized he'll be turned into this right? 

2wp401c.jpg

He won't even be alive anymore.

Having more magic protects you from that. It's why Twilight was unable to turn Tirek into an orange and why Discord was helpless to do anything against Tirek

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Having more magic protects you from that. It's why Twilight was unable to turn Tirek into an orange and why Discord was helpless to do anything against Tirek

Well, Majesty isn't Discord or Twilight. She's much more powerful.

In the scan I showed you, Majesty turned HUNDREDS of trolls into foam.

Edited by 80s Pony

Nope, in the comics it's alluded to that Tirek was once human and that Majesty and Tirek had feelings for one another!

So you're saying G1 Tirek only beat Queen Majesty because of a technicality(love) and that yes,she would have won had she not held back in using Rainbow Powers?

If so then cool beans for G1 Tirek,but that still doesn't mean he could beat mane 6 who also have rainbow powers and no affiliation with G1 Tirek to hold them back to boot. 

Well, Majesty isn't Discord or Twilight. She's much more powerful.

In the scan I showed you, Majesty turned HUNDREDS of trolls into foam.

A small town contains about a 1,000 residents, Discord screwed them over with a flick of his hand, mind controlling them and all sorts of other crap.

Tirek ate Discord's magic

Tirek=2x Discord+>>>>>>>>>>Majesty's Trick

• Brohoof 1

So you're saying G1 Tirek only beat Queen Majesty because of a technicality(love) and that yes,she would have won had she not held back in using Rainbow Powers?

If so then cool beans for G1 Tirek,but that still doesn't mean he could beat mane 6 who also have rainbow powers and no affiliation with G1 Tirek to hold them back to boot.

Who knows. So little is known about Majesty, she doesn't appear in the show, she only appears in comics that were only available in the UK, I think the toy version of her was only released in the UK, and almost everything I'm saying comes from one convention more than 20yrs ago that my mom attended!

(edited)

A small town contains about a 1,000 residents, Discord screwed them over with a flick of his hand, mind controlling them and all sorts of other crap.

Tirek ate Discord's magic

Tirek=2x Discord+>>>>>>>>>>Majesty's Trick

You're missing the point, even with Discords magic in Tireks hands, SHE CAN STILL TURN HIM INTO FOAM!

And Plus, I doupt Tirek actually would have chaos powers upon eating Discords magic. Doesn't he just absorb magic to grow stronger? It's not like he could do all the things Discord does with his magic. The only combat power Tirek does is shoot laser beams!

Edited by 80s Pony

You're missing the point, even with Discords magic in Tireks hands, SHE CAN STILL TURN HIM INTO FOAM!

And Plus, I doupt Tirek actually would have chaos powers upon eating Discords magic. Doesn't he just absorb magic to grow stronger? It's not like he could do all the things Discord does with his magic. The only combat power he does is shoot laser beams!

You are missing the point. Let me explain it again

When you have more magic than someone, you're effectively not going to get hurt by their attacks. It won't do a thing, your internal magic will protect you and what not

She can't turn him into foam because she isn't more powerful than him in terms of raw magic

• Brohoof 1

You are missing the point. Let me explain it again

When you have more magic than someone, you're effectively not going to get hurt by their attacks. It won't do a thing, your internal magic will protect you and what not

She can't turn him into foam because she isn't more powerful than him in terms of raw magic

I know. That makes sense, but for a magic laser or other combat powers. But in this case she can actually manipulate his molecules and turn him into something else. I'm positive she can turn anything into something else no matter it's "strength".

I know. That makes sense, but for a magic laser or other combat powers. But in this case she can actually manipulate his molecules and turn him into something else. I'm positive she can turn anything into something else no matter it's "strength".

It's not going to work. Let me use an example from Dragon Ball Z. Boo can turn people into chocolate and in a move of desperation, he tries this against Vegito. It doesn't work at all

• Brohoof 1

Who knows.

Fair enough. As stated not enough is known about this Queen Majesty due to her not appearing much at all.

However i think it's fair to say G1 Tirek loses to the mane 6's rainbow powers.

Now if you want to argue a no 'Rainbow ex-machina' battle then go right ahead(as i don't know mch of G1 Tirek),but please state that scenario specifically or else:

Wow,i admit that scene was pretty cool  :blink: 

• Brohoof 1

It's not going to work. Let me use an example from Dragon Ball Z. Boo can turn people into chocolate and in a move of desperation, he tries this against Vegito. It doesn't work at all

Okay, I guess you got me there. But she does have other powers, ya know.

In fact, she can do almost anything! (including turning invisible with the help of her gold shoes)

Wanna know why I know this? On the official MLP toy for Majesty, they wrote about her on the back of the package.

One of the sentences was "Majesty could work almost any magic with a wave of her magic horn".

@,

Invisibility will just prompt Tirek to fire magic everywhere to try and get her through spraying and praying

And what's your point? Twilight can do almost any magic as well 

You're really missing the point... I wasn't going to get involved in this thread because it's getting way too ridiculous, but I feel like there's a horrible break down in communication going on here.

First of all as for the whole Majesty vs The World argument, we've seen every one of the spells you guys are talking about in G4.  Twilight has transformed living things into oranges, Discord's transformed things into all sorts of other things.  If defeating Tirek was as simple as transforming him into goo and flushing it down the toilet, they would have done that.  But that's not how magic works... we've seen time and time again that some spells don't work against creatures.  You have no way of knowing that Majesty's transformation spell is anything more powerful than what Twilight did.  In all likelihood it would do absolutely nothing to Tirek.  How about her mirror cloning?  Go watch Too Many Pinkie Pies again.  We've seen it done already in G4.  Bottom line is that you're trying to literally compare apples and oranges here... they're from two different generations that are very different so you're not going to win this ridiculous argument that all of her magic is this super duper magic that can defeat anybody.

Also, you keep mentioning that she's killed people... have any of you thought that maybe it takes more strength to not kill an enemy?  The Mane 6 could have killed enemies long ago, but they choose not to, because guess what?  They're above that.  They're not going to go kill anything that gets in their way... so instead they use their magic to find other ways to deal with problems.  It hardly makes them weak for not being willing to go murder every dragon that gets in the way of Ponyville just for the sake of killing it... 

Now back to the actual topic of this thread which was Mane 6 vs G1 Tirek...  Rainbow Power/Magic of Friendship/Elements of Harmony are going to win.  Right in the season 4 finale, we heard Twilight call the magic of friendship, "The most powerful magic of all".  It's literally the single most powerful form of magic in all of the G4 world, so of course G1 Tirek is going to lose.  Anybody will lose to it... because it's deus ex machina.  Just like all the deus ex machina in G1, it's a thing the writers get to pull out and let the good guys win with.  We've never seen any sort of weakness in the Magic of Friendship... it's beat every enemy its faced without question and without hesitation.  It just shoots its rainbow powered beam at them and they are defeated.  It banished Luna to the moon, transformed her back into Luna from Nightmare Moon, turned Discord to stone, sucked the magic out of G4 Tirek and delivered all his stolen magic back to who it belonged to... it's a giant ball of magic perfection, so of course they're going to win with it.  And of course they're going to lose without it, but why wouldn't they have it?  They were able to pull it out of thin air in Equestria Girls...  

• Brohoof 2

Okay, I guess you got me there. But she does have other powers, ya know.

In fact, she can do almost anything! (including turning invisible with the help of her gold shoes)

Wanna know why I know this? On the official MLP toy for Majesty, they wrote about her on the back of the package.

One of the sentences was "Majesty could work almost any magic with a wave of her magic horn".[/size]

So you'd agree that she's the most powerful pony in the history of MLP? Because Majesty can do things that only Celestia can dream of!

@,

Invisibility will just prompt Tirek to fire magic everywhere to try and get her through spraying and praying

And what's your point? Twilight can do almost any magic as well 

My point is that she can do almost anything to Tirek!

There are endless ways for her to beat him with her enormous variety of spells/magic.

Some spell may not work/can be weak, but others can work very effectively!

They may not even destroy him at first, but she can outsmart him with them.  ;)

So you'd agree that she's the most powerful pony in the history of MLP? Because Majesty can do things that only Celestia can dream of!

Of course, was there ever any doubt? 

@@Rarity Paige Belle,

Twilight with Alicorn Powers powers up and the aura is enough to turn Majesty to red paste

@,

Twilight knows a lot of spells too yet she was forced to just use head on blasts to brawl him. If Twilight could just turn him into an orange, she would have tried.

Tirek squishes Majesty 

@@Rarity Paige Belle,

Twilight with Alicorn Powers powers up and the aura is enough to turn Majesty to red paste

@,

Twilight knows a lot of spells too yet she was forced to just use head on blasts to brawl him. If Twilight could just turn him into an orange, she would have tried.

Tirek squishes Majesty 

She can just teleport out of the way; you keep forgetting that she can dodge!

@@Rarity Paige Belle,

@,

Tirek squishes Majesty

Look, Majesty was the FIRST unicorn. All magic that exists in Equestria today comes from her, in fact, all of the ponies that have ever existed are down to her. So I think she would know the best way to defeat an Alicorn!

Look, Majesty was the FIRST unicorn. All magic that exists in Equestria today comes from her, in fact, all of the ponies that have ever existed are down to her. So I think she would know the best way to defeat an Alicorn!

And? Discord is the master of chaos, didn't stop him from getting owned by chaos(betrayal)

• Brohoof 1