Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Apology

FIMChangedmylife72

Hello. For all of those who read my thread about drama and replied, I am very very sorry. This was the most stupid things I ever did on these forums. I was just getting tired of all the drama. It was my fault for making such a stupid thread. I just don't know why I did this heartless thing? Help and support on these forums really are useful. I know that because everypony is supposed to help someone when they have very terrible problems. That's what friends do for everypony. Please don't think of me as a mean, cruel jerk. That is not me. I felt so frustrated when I made that thread. I was actually expecting people talking about drama except for thinking that I do not want dramatic topics on the forums. I was getting fed up. And people mistaken me for not caring about other peoples problems. I care with all my heart for anypony. I was pretty much whining. I just want this to be over with. I don't want to be the hated one. Please forgive me for doing this crazy thing. That is not who I am. I hope that everpony will not hate me anymore for doing such a thing. I am completely honest that I am a caring person. I just didn't think twice to what I was doing. I will never ever in my life make such a ridiculous topic. So can we forget about this thing and have brohoofs and hugs?

Its alright. We all make mistakes sometimes. Sometimes ones we really regret ourselves. Some times you are a different person at one point but completely the opposite at the next point, which i get a lot. You probably got caught up in your emotions, which i do a LOT.

• Brohoof 1

Don't worry, we all do a lot of stupid things!

just don't do something else stupid like leave the forum.

I don't think I will ever leave. That is not my thing.

It was never a big deal. You brought up a decent point, sure, but didn't express it as well as you should have. All is forgiven.

I was kinda afraid that I would get outtalked.

I was kinda afraid that I would get outtalked.

Well, I'd like to think that I helped to make your points a bit more clear to everyone with my post in the thread. Someone has to advocate for you, mm? Believe me, you did no wrong.

Thank you everypony for forgiving me!!!! This means a ton to me!!! It was hard for me to sleep last night because I felt like a terrible person. I was very sad. I thought you guys hated me.

Well, I'd like to think that I helped to make your points a bit more clear to everyone with my post in the thread. Someone has to advocate for you, mm? Believe me, you did no wrong.

I thought I did. Oh well. *hugs veeceiri*.

You were just expressing your opinion about everything, and we respect that. :) love and tolerance is how we roll here on MLP forums, so don't feel bad for letting everyone know how you feel about something. :D

You were just expressing your opinion about everything, and we respect that. :) love and tolerance is how we roll here on MLP forums, so don't feel bad for letting everyone know how you feel about something. :D

It is just that in the drama forums I made, I was getting very negative comments about me. I felt so bad and such a terrible person.

Make a thread about making a thread about making threads :blink:

You are forgiven.

Posted Image

(Had to do it sorry!)

Btw, Its okay! Ive done things like this before, after i Click send im like "WHY DID I DO THAT?!"

Edited by Groo
  • Brohoof 1

Hello. For all of those who read my thread about drama and replied, I am very very sorry. This was the most stupid things I ever did on these forums. I was just getting tired of all the drama. It was my fault for making such a stupid thread. I just don't know why I did this heartless thing? Help and support on these forums really are useful. I know that because everypony is supposed to help someone when they have very terrible problems. That's what friends do for everypony. Please don't think of me as a mean, cruel jerk. That is not me. I felt so frustrated when I made that thread. I was actually expecting people talking about drama except for thinking that I do not want dramatic topics on the forums. I was getting fed up. And people mistaken me for not caring about other peoples problems. I care with all my heart for anypony. I was pretty much whining. I just want this to be over with. I don't want to be the hated one. Please forgive me for doing this crazy thing. That is not who I am. I hope that everpony will not hate me anymore for doing such a thing. I am completely honest that I am a caring person. I just didn't think twice to what I was doing. I will never ever in my life make such a ridiculous topic. So can we forget about this thing and have brohoofs and hugs?

Well you apologized like I asked so you are forgiven. I'm sorry for accusing you of not caring, I was just fed up with what you said.

• Brohoof 1