Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My first brony find!

Eenohay

So I was at school today, drawing some Rarity on my notebook when my teacher walks by and stares at my drawing. I get a little scared and he says:

-Is that My Little Pony?"

-Um.. yes...

-My 21 year old son watches that. He... um... downloads the episodes, from... this... H - U - B.

-The Hub?

-Yeah.

He didn't say wether he liked or disliked it, but I found out there are more bronies in my country! And they talk about it to their families! I haven't even heard before from any other bronies in my country ever. I mean, a lot of people now out us. Some have seen the show, but no other real bronies.

And I hope mods dont complain about this thread

• Brohoof 12

So I was at school today, drawing some Rarity on my notebook when my teacher walks by and stares at my drawing. I get a little scared and he says:

-Is that My Little Pony?"

-Um.. yes...

-My 21 year old son watches that. He... um... downloads the episodes, from... this... H - U - B.

-The Hub?

-Yeah.

He didn't say wether he liked or disliked it, but I found out there are more bronies in my country! And they talk about it to their families! I haven't even heard before from any other bronies in my country ever. I mean, a lot of people now out us. Some have seen the show, but no other real bronies.

And I hope mods dont complain about this thread

Thats pretty cool mate ^_^

Heh, I've found two people in my third period classroom that are bronies, one that's actually admitted it and I brohoof'd with, and the other that seems a little ashamed of it. xP

Stage 1, denial.

I suppose with our growth rate, everybody will eventually find another brony close by.

Although I gotta say, I didn't actually find a brony, just the father of one.

I've found 1 brony from wearing my TwilightSparkle T-shirt, we bro-hoofed and talked about the show, then he bought Fallout 3 and left lol.

( This was at work btw, I work at gamestop.)

So many close people are bronies! I wish I met someone like that... It is hard to find a teacher that knows a brony or is related to a brony... OR IS A BRONY...

One right here. Gotta thank one of my students for that. ;)

• Brohoof 1

*is jelly*

Wore all my Rainbow Dash stuff in an attempt to find bronies. Got called a "retard" instead :(

*hugs*

Awwww :(

-And nice one, mate. Might I ask where you are from ? :P