planning A new friend?

TechiePidge

Hey there. Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, but given the way my characters are, they wouldn't just go up to the large group and say hi. Which was why I made him trip, but nopony really paid any mind to him for too long. Unless you can think of some way to get it to work, I think it'd be best if I just left the RP.

MTMgsBd.jpg

(Avatar drawn by Inky) My OCs: Pat.Rio.T. & River Serene

@@Pat.Rio.T.,

I also had similar problems trying to get Aero to join the group. I don't think he's the kind to say hi to strangers either, and I had him step on the whoopee cushion to get attention. I ultimately got Aero to settle into the group by making him overhear Anala talk about archery, and ask her if she's willing to teach him. Perhaps you could try something similar with Pat? If he's interested in cars, have him overhear Nitro. If he's interested in the weather, have him overhear Aero. If he's interested in art, have him overhear Rain. Then Pat could ask whoever caught his interest about it, and they can invite Pat and River to the group.

sig-4139834.sig-4138774.xzoetageppqfross

Thanks to Pink for the lovely avatar and W.G.A. for the amazing signature!

My OCs: Aero Wind, Shadowhide, Ebony (WIP)

@, @@C. Thunder Dash, @@Pat.Rio.T.,

Green Eclipse wanted to see some of the scene work Iv done

So Ill show you a scene I sketched out (Anala showing riley her empty wallet)

as well as the cover thats still being put together an the still being sketched first page attachicon.gifcon artist.png attachicon.gifRandom.png attachicon.gifPage 1.png

Wow! That looks really awesome Rain!

@,

Best drawings, everyone else get out.

I really like these! A little tip:

How about you give the ponies more detailed and different facial expressions? For example, in the wallet/purse scene, have Riley look confused and Anala looking nervous.

OCs: RileyAnala

i don't know how that would sound rude. anywho, did you say you were makeing a comic?

img-2780719-1-D1Uqhak.png

Thanks to Rorrim'eht Retne for my awsome sig!

Was intrigued by the Johari window so... http://kevan.org/jh/alicorn+fluttershy

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter, God won't put up with irreverent use of his name (Exodus 20:7)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)

I wish I had an OC, well, I do, but first of all he's not MLP related, or related to any work of fiction. Actually he's more like my internet persona than an OC.

@,

The rp has gotten to 14 pages, and a bit far, if you can find a way to join go right on ahead!

@,

I have no idea what to say to you...sorry, but if you would like to join once you get a oc, All I have to say is what I said to Emerald The rp is a bit far, 14 pages, but if you can find a way to join I really don't care if you join or not.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

He saw the reflection in the window

@,The rp has gotten to 14 pages, and a bit far, if you can find a way to join go right on ahead! @,I have no idea what to say to you...sorry, but if you would like to join once you get a oc, All I have to say is what I said to Emerald The rp is a bit far, 14 pages, but if you can find a way to join I really don't care if you join or not.@@Rainbow Eclipse,He saw the reflection in the window

I'll read it over and see if there's any place for me to join in.

signature.jpg.913c165e4b3ea068a54230ece43f188d.jpg

Big thanks to @The Wife of Hawks, @Trix or Treatand @Splasheefor these images!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

"Artistic RainMuffin"

First off, I must say how firggin boss that name sounds.

Second, sure I'll toss Little Light into this.

Now, I'll sit back and see where this goes...

sigpic203744_1.gif

nope no idea what happened to thunder.. just think we should use the character long enough for the rest of us to get out of there and then let bluebell be a breezie again. bored of her not being able to fly.

img-2780719-1-D1Uqhak.png

Thanks to Rorrim'eht Retne for my awsome sig!

Was intrigued by the Johari window so... http://kevan.org/jh/alicorn+fluttershy

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter, God won't put up with irreverent use of his name (Exodus 20:7)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)