Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Changed Mare

duidamasterXD

(edited)

AlGGU6L.png

A long time ago when I was just a little filly, I took a trip to my auntie and uncle’s place in Manehattan to try and find out who I was. And I did, or at least I thought I did. Few weeks past I got in touch with another side o’ me and I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier. The gals seem to have mixed opinions about the deal, sadly. Rarity looked mighty upset and kept mutterin’ things like “Where did it all go wrong? :(, RD just chortled about it, and Pinkie Pie wouldn’t stop followin’ me and prodding my mane and tail.

I’m still not sure why a silly manecut and my new lease on life are such a big deal to everypony, but I figured it’d be best for y’all to spit out any questions you have now so we can just move on with our lives.

Edited by DashForever
smaller picture
  • Brohoof 3

Who does your mane? ....its amazing O_O

AJ WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU

T'was my maniac of a little sister. One afternoon I took care of all my daily chores early, and a quick doze off in one of the fields sounded appealing as hay to these sore legs of mine. Just goes to show what you get for thinking you can rest when the day isn't over. I woke up to see Apple Bloom standin' over me with a pair of scissors and stammerin' something about a manestyling cutie mark. At first I wanted to holler at her for doin' things to my mane while I wasn't awake to give permission, but a strange thing happened after she showed me how it looked. Had to tear the mirror out of her little hooves, poor thing ^_^. Anyhoof, I decided I liked my new look, and that I might stand to do a few other things differently too. And here y'are.

I'm liking this new look

Well, thank ya kindly :). Nice to know somepony does >_>

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...