Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

best pony for collections

rainbowgemstone

well as you all may know, my all time favorite pony is rainbow dash and i also love to collect rainbow dash merchandise.. most of my MLP FiM collections have a large amount of dash in them. i was just wondering what your all time favorite(s) ponies you collect most?

• Brohoof 2

I have a Funko Dashie, Funko POP! Dashie, brushable Dashie, a plush Dashie...  You may...  See a pattern here lol.  Also a Rainbow Dash art nouveau t-shirt and a Rainbow Dash MLP CCG theme deck that I keep in - you guessed it - a Rainbow Dash deck box. xD  This, I believe, is only the beginning...

I've also got a couple Pinkies; RD needs someone to hang out with on my entertainment center.  And a pervy Celestia that looks on as RD and Pinks press their respective snoots together.  GIVE THEM SOME PRIVACY!!

• Brohoof 1

I like Rarity. I like collecting Rarity :D

*An impressive picture went in this general area.*

Methinks you need more Rarity. xD  I wish I could use my floor for future Dashie merch, but OCD says "no."  And an "I watch it for the plot" shirt??  That alone is pretty great.

• Brohoof 1

Methinks you need more Rarity. xD  I wish I could use my floor for future Dashie merch, but OCD says "no."  And an "I watch it for the plot" shirt??  That alone is pretty great.

Yeahh, I throw my money at almost everything I can that has Rarity on it :D 

And I don't usually keep those on the floor, btw :D That'd be degrading to the goddess of fabulosity - I have most of the stuff you see on the floor spread across my room, like by my computer and what not. I just really had to struggle hard to fit it all in one picture :derp:

I took that picture lying in the doorway to my room, the upper half of my body in the hallway and the lower half in my room, just so I could try and get it all in one shot. Didn't work, I still left a couple of things out :(

• Brohoof 1

I like Rarity. I like collecting Rarity :D

Want proof?

img-2782180-1-10428658_1433278340285623_

A brohoof is not even enough here. Bravo, that is awesome. I wouldn't expect anything less from you, though. :D

• Brohoof 2

I like collecting the background ponies. One of the things I can remember off the top of my head are two Funko vinyl figures, one of Doctor Whooves and one of Derpy. I also have some Funko Pop figures but I can't remember who I have. 

• Brohoof 1