Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Little Guidance Please

TheDarkMysteryMan
Go to solution Solved by Quilava,

Okay. So I wanted to start something that relates to texturing designing. The problem IS that I have no idea where I would put it and if it can even be acceptable.

So here's some base examples of what I'm talking about:

-It relates to texturing, coloring, and redesigning a pattern.

-It is non pony related.

-I'm not attempting to provide downloads for anyone to the textures unless it is allowed.

-It relates to remodeling and redesign of a model.

Here are some examples:

As you can see, it is a Work and progress, but I wanted to see if other people can point out some stuff I did wrong, and develop some constructive criticis. I was wondering if I was able to display this kind of stuff along these boards? Perhaps in some kind of art thread?

post-27540-0-85086600-1404108385_thumb.jpg

post-27540-0-17469000-1404108402_thumb.jpg

post-27540-0-42925500-1404108415_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I'd say your sort of thread would definitely be fine if it were placed in the Creative Resources Section of the Forum. That sub-section is the place to go for anything in regards to help in artistic mediums (textures, drawing, painting, writing, etc) regardless of the topic.

You can find that sub-section as the first in the Octavia's Hall main area.

3vsqQ2k.png

Should you merely want to post your works as full works, then you would head down to the bottom of the sub-forum and create your thread in the "Non-Pony Artwork" sub-section.

MaU1zTE.png

Hopefully this answered your questions and I hope you get the critiques you're looking for. ;)

• Brohoof 2

And it did.

With that said, I would like this to be answered and locked.

I agree! *prepares the padlocks and begins locking up*

Have a good day~ :)

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.