Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Doesn't show what topics i've been in

Lord Bradley
Go to solution Solved by NavelColt,

Apparently when i try to view the topics i've "Participated" in, it says that there is no content to be shown. I didn't have this problem before, so im wondering if there is a fix to it.

I seem to be experiencing a similar thing atm.  If I click my name and then My Content, it's all blank.  No topics, no posts.  And the mlpf search function is broken for me.  If I search for anything, doesn't matter what, no topics come up.  I'll search the entire forums for "Rainbow Dash."  Nothing.  Zip.  Zilch.  I coulda sworn there was one or two threads that mentioned her...   I've just been searching the forums externally through Google for the time being.

This issue is similar to the bug where members cannot see each other's content in that is involves IPBs search function. The techies are well aware and are inclined to be taking action soon to fix this set of bugs.

What Lugi mentioned with the link, :D.    I would like to include that, from what i saw on the IP Address using Command Prompt and VMWare, I have a feeling that this bug appeared after the 504 Gateway Error, which someone may have broke through the server and sent out this bug, infecting the "Contents" page.   

I brought up the 504. I guess some of these errors can lead to IP Board messing up... 

Wouldn't be surprised.   However, with this bug squirming around infecting the Content Display, I would not be surprised if 504 was the "biting" point. 

Way too many of these guys, come on, look at the forum if there's an issue, don't just jump to making a topic D; If you're having issues and think to make a thread about it, chances are someone else already did, on a forum this size.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.