Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fanfiction Time! 8D (Non-MLP)

Discordian

What should I write a fanfiction for?  

6 users have voted

1. 1. What should I write a fanfiction for?

• Star Ocean 4
    • Resident Evil 4
    • Castlevania (Non-specified)
    • Final Fantasy IX

I'm considering writing a fanfiction to prove my writing skills but I dunno what to write it for! :o

So here's where I need help.

I'm gonna put up a list of things I think I can do a fanfiction for and you'll vote on them. Whatever gets the highest vote gets the writing. But not to worry! If you like it enough I may be inclined to do another one for something else. ;)

The options are in the poll!

Also give some speculation as to what type of story I should write. What genre, what characters to use (if there's more than a few), etc.

Votes will be counted along with the votes of the following forums that I go on:

Astute Gamers

EnigmaticParadigm

Gaming Pyro

Sorry if some people aren't familiar with them. I play video games more than anything so I'm going with what I know best to start off with and these four games I'm most comfortable with the lore of the universes they are in.

Sorry if some people aren't familiar with them. I play video games more than anything so I'm going with what I know best to start off with and these four games I'm most comfortable with the lore of the universes they are in.

Star ocean 3 would be better :P

Star Ocean 3 probably would be better, however I haven't played it in like a year so the details are fuzzy. =P

Plus I'm playing SO4 right now and I absolutely love the game so I put it in there. :P

Star Ocean 3 probably would be better, however I haven't played it in like a year so the details are fuzzy. =P Plus I'm playing SO4 right now and I absolutely love the game so I put it in there. :P

Go to wiki, relive the magic.