Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hilo Bronies!

SugarPie91

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Growing up I didnt really make any friends until highschool. and even then the friendships were genuine. I was lonely and it affects me to this day. One night, 2 years ago, while my fiance was at work I was going through Netflix and saw MLP FiM and I just thought what the hell why not! And I watch an episode... and another....and another... and the entire 2 seasons that were out in one night!!!I fell head first in love with mlp and felt I could truely relate to the ponies especially Pinkie pie.

hi! My name SugarPie and I'm here to discuss ponies and make more brony friends I don't have many and would really like to make some new friends!

Edited by SugarPie91
  • Brohoof 3

Hi my friend if you want a friend add me hope to see you around 

Yeah thank you! I cant wait to get to know you all!

@@SugarPie91,Welcome! Fellow Pinkie fan? Head over to the Pinkie Pie fanclub to join the 24/7 party!

Also here is your honorary entrance welcoming gif!

img-2133338-1-WELCOME4.gif

Enjoy your stay! :)

BEST THIS EVER I SWEAR TO CELESTIA!

• Brohoof 1

Hi! Hey (Hay), friend me if you want someone just to talk to! I love the show too (duh?) and it's such an amazing thing to bring people together and have an amazing time just getting to know each other and growing! What are you interested in? Do you have any hobbies or anything? 

• Brohoof 1

Well, howdy!!

Welcome, welcome, and welcome :D

My name is Samurott and I hope that you have a super amazing stay!

Hi! Hey (Hay), friend me if you want someone just to talk to! I love the show too (duh?) and it's such an amazing thing to bring people together and have an amazing time just getting to know each other and growing! What are you interested in? Do you have any hobbies or anything? 

umm.....well other then ponies i love anime, video game, and movies.... and comics too! 

• Brohoof 1