Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I vote for AppleJack in the world cup thing?

Northern Light

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was searching the web, and I saw this and clicked on it and that's how I found it lol!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched a episode and went crazy for it XD

I love God, MLP and Baseball! AppleJack da bomb!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome! Yay! I am your first welcomer!  I hope you have a great time here and I know how you feel about the first episode. One always turns into two then three then...it's all over. I unfortunately don't know how to vote but I'll be watching here too to find out! 

Edit: I wanted to give you a picture too because I loved the Pinkie below so I figured I could give you an Apple Jack hug! 

post-27898-0-84296800-1404708564_thumb.png

Edited by Manonstilts

Hello Appleseed! How are you related to that Apple Seed person from a book called SOMETHING Apple Seed? No? Maybe? RIGHT?! HMMM!?!?!?FBWB ?!:D

Let me give you a hug!

mlp___pinkie_pie_wants_a_hug_by_omgklint

To answer your question, I think they finally have an answer and now it's RARITY vs DISCORD.

DO YOU CHOOSE THE FABULOUS PONY OR THE EVIL YET COMICALLY CONFUSING DISCORD?

wait you didn't vote pinkie?

Anyway! Welcome to the forums, friend.  If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to message me!

Hello, AppleSeed :)

Welcome with open arms to the forums ^.^

I do, however, believe that you have already posted an introduction in the Welcoming Plaza titled "Who is stronger... RainbowDash or AppleJack?"

If you want to post a new topic for discussion, make sure it's under the appropriate topic :D

Hello, AppleSeed :)

Welcome with open arms to the forums ^.^

I do, however, believe that you have already posted an introduction in the Welcoming Plaza titled "Who is stronger... RainbowDash or AppleJack?"

If you want to post a new topic for discussion, make sure it's under the appropriate topic :D

Yes... I do not know how to do that in other places though.... I am still figuring stuff out... Where would I post it then? Thanks!

Yes... I do not know how to do that in other places though.... I am still figuring stuff out... Where would I post it then? Thanks!

If you'd like to start a new topic, go to the home page and click "Start A New Topic".

Then, select a category.

From there, title your topic and add whatever you'd like to it.

Finally, save it & it will be published!

However, be careful not to post a topic that has already been started.

For example, there is already a topic discussing a fight between AppleJack and RainbowDash.

• Brohoof 1

If you'd like to start a new topic, go to the home page and click "Start A New Topic".

Then, select a category.

From there, title your topic and add whatever you'd like to it.

Finally, save it & it will be published!

However, be careful not to post a topic that has already been started.

For example, there is already a topic discussing a fight between AppleJack and RainbowDash.

Ok thanks for the tips! Well I have to fill in the rest of the characters so thanks again XD