Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lance Bass, former N'Sync member and first voice of Sephiroth, is now a brony.

SaburoDaimando

For whatever reason, the 90's keep invading the inbox today, or at least that's what I equate this guy to.  I bet I'm not the only one out there that grew up when 'N Sync and boy bands in general were the big thing in music.

If you don't fall into that category, then have some Twilight Sparkle below instead. 

Anyway, A few days ago, he posted this up for his crazy amount of Instagram followers with the tag #MyLittleBrony. I wonder how many more we can claim before the pony craze ends? If it ever ends.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/07/another-famous-person-falls-to-pony.html

Next thing you'll know, Gene Simmons will be apart of the herd.  XP

• Brohoof 1

I wonder who his favorite is...:huh:

I more wonder how many are just doing it for publicity since it seems to be mostly ones who have fallen off the map.

• Brohoof 2

I more wonder how many are just doing it for publicity since it seems to be mostly ones who have fallen off the map.

Yeahh, more than likely. 

Meh - a lot of not-famous bronies seem to do that, too - feign interest in the show for attention. It doesn't bother me that much, just as long as they don't go talkin' smack 'bout my waifu :D

So we are the new thing now eh? Like all those has beens who have jumped on cultural bandwagons before, I guess it is our turn.

How long do you guys think after beibers career ends will he come out as a brony?

• Brohoof 2

This actually makes me really happy. 

It's also really...odd that we're seeing some celebs coming out as bronies. I wonder who will join us next? Keep em' coming! We welcome them all into our fandom. <3 

Heh, that's funny. He's probably just doing that for publicity though, unless someone actually says they've watched the show I wouldn't take anything a celebrity says or does that's pony related too seriously honestly. :huh:

• Brohoof 2

A C or D list celebrity becoming a brony... We could have at least gotten someone that would cause some funny memes to pop up like Chuck Norris: post-25260-0-81176800-1404797052_thumb.jpg  Heck, I'd even prefer Gary Busey, just for the jokes it would cause.  Lance Bass on the other hand....

Likely, but I don't care. Heck, I wouldn't mind nor give a fuck if Justin Bieber or even Adolf Hitler themselves declare themselves bronies  :lol:

surprised no one put this here 

Sorry, I don't really see how this is news-worthy. Some guy from some band who voiced some character in some game is now a brony. That's not really anything worth pointing out, to be honest : / Not trying to be rude.