Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Still a brony?

DaringDashie

Well, I'm in a bit of a gaming rut, but I still consider myself a gamer.

Sometimes, we just need breaks from something; even if we like it. It's better to be losing some interest during a lull period than to be burnt out on ponies completely; like Gibbontake was.

(edited)

I never called myself a "Brony", because it is a masculine term (and I do not accept the idea of masculine titles being 'gender-neutral', especially not when feminine labels are somehow never 'gender-neutral'), and also because I'm not too keen on using fandom labels, anyway. Using them practically lets it define you, and I practically never get into shows enough to be anywhere near that level. In fact, I can't think of any that I have, like at all.

However, I haven't at all lost interest in the show. I thought Season 4 was stronger than Season 3, and I will, of course, continue to watch the show, and continue to be a MLP fan.

Edited by Envy

I'm always apart of the Brony Fandom I dont watch MLP unless its new or if i'm bored plus everypony I know on the Internet calls me Fluttershy so I cant really separate myself from MLP