Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

announcement BABSCon is Back for 2015!

Simon

(edited)

img-2835983-1-prelim-postcard-front-600.

Hey everybody!  We're really excited to announce the launch of the 2015 BABSCon website!  Check it out at http://www.babscon.com/!  The website is the best place to go for all the newest updates on what's happening at BABSCon.

Along with the launch of the new website, we have also posted the link to reserve your hotel room for BABSCon! BABSCon will once again be hosted at the fantastic Hyatt Regency SFO, and has secured a convention exclusive rate of $115/night which includes wi-fi, parking, and shuttle service!  Last year rooms sold out, so be sure to book your room early!

And if you're interested in volunteering at BABSCon, be sure to check out the staff application on BABSCon's website as well!

We're really looking forward to the start of another successful year and hope to see you all at BABSCon in April!

Edited by Simon
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

It is not like I have already bought my badge (at a higher tier)...or that i have been waiting for the con rates to pop up or anything...

:P

also I am squeeing 

Edited by easymac

Shuttle service too?

That's pretty good if you are flying in from out of town.  In fact that's huge.

I go to a lot of cons that I have to fly to and out of years of doing this I can only remember one time - in Kentucky- that I got shuttle service back and forth.

And for those of you who don't know, in San Francisco parking at hotels can reach up to $40 a day plus tax just to park the car.  Free parking is also a big plus for those of us who are driving in.  If you don't get your room in the Babscon block, you will also have to pay for parking besides the room rate difference.  Last I checked a regular room is going for $180 a day and the Babscon rate is $115.  Nice discount.

@Simon since you were not on Babscon internet staff last year perhaps you should introduce yourself in your new position as a go to person for questions?  You answered a lot of questions last year but this year you are "official" as I have been told.

So Diva Pony is going, package paid for and hotel reserved.  I'm ready!  Now all I have to do is be patient.  I really hate that part.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Is it almost time for the next Babscon?  Do we really have to wait another 9 months?  Whine.  Complain.  Whimper.  Sigh.

I occasionally pop onto the Babscon site and High Society Pony which is the least expensive package that provides preferred seating is down to 17 packages left.  I think registration started with 50 of them.  If any of you are considering that one you might want to act on it sooner than later.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering why the only badge options are for three days.. what if I only want to buy a one day badge.. or two day.. just wondering...

Please answer this question... I mean, if you want to..

I was just wondering why the only badge options are for three days.. what if I only want to buy a one day badge.. or two day.. just wondering...

Please answer this question... I mean, if you want to..

1 day badges will go up for sale soon online and they'll be available at the door.  I'd really recommend going with the 3 day badge though if there's any chance you might show up for 2 days of the convention.  A three day badge is almost always going to be cheaper than two 1 day badges, and it's especially cheaper than 1 day prices at the door, so you're much better off buying the three day badge so if your plans change and you decide to stay for 2 or 3 days you get the best price.

• Brohoof 1