Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Magicka wizard wars discussion

Scribblegroove

Hello there everyone. Welcome to the

Magicka Wizard Wars

Discussion thread.

You don't know what Magicka Wizard Wars is?

Well, it's a very fast paced, action packed, skill based moba-like game that is a sequel to Magicka, which you may have heard of.

Magicka wizard wars is a game that is still in beta, and it's community is still growing slowly. But it is a game of which I think that it has a lot of potential. I was hoping some of my forum friends wanted to join the fray and become part of the council of wizards!

One thing about this game which is annoying is that it is incredibly hard. The worst about this is that you'd think you'd be matched up with other's of your level of noobishness, but for some reason the matchmaking system in this game isn't very accurate, and as soon as you reach level 5 you will most likely get matched up with people who know exactly what they are doing.

But to get out of the noob stage quickly, watch these videos by arogtha, one of the best wizards out there.

So, are you interested in having a look at this game? Are you already playing and looking for a few friends to start a team with? Just reply to this topic and chat up with other wizards!

(I sincerely hope this thread doesn't die immediately. I want more people to play this game :3)