Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

any pony has ever dated a non MLP fan or became a MLP fan from dating a fan

flutterdango117

i thought this would be an interesting topic to cover. im curious on how many ponies ever dated someone who isnt a fan and what is was like or dated a fan and became a fan because of them. i wish to hear the stories ^^

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

thank you for moving it. im a beginner and didnt know better and wanted to acually delete the thread but the sugar corner is a good spot to. thank you

i thought this would be an interesting topic to cover. im curious on how many ponies ever dated someone who isnt a fan and what is was like or dated a fan and became a fan because of them. i wish to hear the stories ^^

I can imagine it to be a little tough, due to the fact that some don't take it well and end up bashing you with their ignorance for it...

Were you about to date someone who didn't like the show?

no, im acually dating someone into the show. it just when i started dating him i wasnt a fan at all. thought it was something for me not to get into since i was into homestuck alot. took me 7 months to acually accept it and really give it a true shot. i was just curious if another pony had a simliar story..

Well, I did date someone who stopped being a fan while with them, does that count for anything?

Other than that, nope, not at all.

it does count  for me :) dont worry i wasnt a fan until after 7 months dating a fan

Never dated before, and I highly doubt that any girl would be interested in me enough to care.

what :o im sure they are some mares out there like that. i mean from dating a guy who was into it with a passion while i was alittle werided out at first but ive learned to accept it and eventually in 7 months became a pegasister for caring and supporting his passion for the fandom

@@flutterdango117,

Glad it all worked out. I hope to find a girl who's into the show and doesn't act all hissy about it.  

i am and im a girl just to let you know ^^

@@flutterdango117,

It's alright. Hope I could find the girl for me when I transfer from community college.  

im sure you will and your transfering college :o im currently on summer vk but will return to Michigan State University in August. im studying to either be a comic designer or animator

@@flutterdango117,

I'm transfering to Full Sail University and double-majoring in Music and Media Technology. I'm sure there will be a girl there... 

im positive there will be! just keep your head held high and if you have spare time go to socal events like a coffee event or a BOND even like i did(im a high functioning Austic pony but that not all of me. its a program where ponies of that kind come together to both learn how to socialize better and chat with other ponies of the same kind) from there if you see a girl thats interesting just be yourself and take the plunge to talk to her. im sure she will chat with you. just dont do pick up lines whatever you do. as a mare i know this