Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Day In The Life of Derpy Hooves!

Pony.inc

This RP is about the adventures of Derpy throughout Equestria. I will be Derpy of course, feel free to come crashing in with whatever characters you want. OK, RP time. The first episode is about Derpy joining the Mane 6 group. 

---RP START---

*walks around holding a cupcake*

I'm bored...*sees Rainbow Dash*

I wonder if she's still mad at me for destroying town hall...

*slowly walks up to Dash*

(Here's my advice on RPing. Try being like an author rather than just someone writing down actions. It adds so many dimensions to roleplaying!)

@Pony.inc

Erlen Meyer and Chemm Blonde were enjoying a lovely stroll through Ponyville, just as they normally would. They had recently moved from Manehattan for a new job opportunity at Ponyville's hospital, happily married to boot! They both wanted a foal to care for, and they had found a nice little abode right by the mayor's house. It wasn't the most expensive or lavish of houses, but it certainly fit our young couple just fine.

As they continued trotting around Ponyville, the couple noticed Ponyville's resident mailmare, Derpy Hooves! It looked like she was approaching Rainbow Dash, the Element of Loyalty, who was bucking clouds away with speed and agility as she normally would!

"Chemmy, isn't that Derpy Hooves? Why not we give her a chat to see how she's doing?" Erlen asked Chemm with a smile. Derpy certainly wasn't the most organized and careful of ponies, but she certainly was a nice mare!

"Oh sure dear! Let's give her a wave!" Chemm replied with a smile of her own. She wasn't always this happy, but ever since she met Erlen, things turned out for the better for her!

"Hello Derpy!" Chemm waved at Derpy Hooves, hoping to get her attention...

*turns to Chemm while walking to Rainbow Dash noticing she said hi*

Oh, hello! *eyes roll in circles*

*walks up to chemm*

How do you know my name, muffin?

In any case, nice to see you! My name is Derpy Hooves, but you knew that already! So what do you need, muffin? Anything?

Chemm and Erlen waved back at Derpy Hooves and then Chemm gave a reply,

"Well we know you're the resident mail-mare, and we were just seeing what you were up to!" Chemm always wondered about her rolling eyes... she was always the blunt type, so she decided to ask about them,

"Derpy... Why do your eyes like to roll like that?" Erlen, having noticed that Chemm was asking such an insensitive question, whispered his concerts,

"Chemm... are you sure you should be asking that? I don't think that's the nicest thing to ask!"

"Oh Erlen, it might not be such a thing! Don't be such a worrywart!" Chemm whispered back rather sharply. Erlen knew that she was the sharp type, so he just shushed himself as soon as she replied. Maybe Derpy Hooves wouldn't mind her asking...

Deja Vu was walking through ponyville to get to his art gallery across from Carassel Boutique when saw none other than Derpy Hooves. "Hello Derpy, how have you been" he asked the mailmare as he held outa bag of muffins for her. "Oh and do firgive my rudeness for not greeting you two as well" he apoligized to the couple standing with derpy.

(edited)

@dusk shade

Chemm and Erlen were just talking with Derpy Hooves when another pony had just come up to greet them! They had never seem the stallion before since they had recently arrived at Ponyville, but he seemed nice enough. While Chemm was still talking with Derpy Hooves, Erlen shifted his attention to the stranger and greeted him,

"Oh hello! I'm Erlen Meyer. And my wife, Chemm Blonde, is the one talking with Derpy Hooves! What's your name?" Erlen then extended a smile to show that he wanted to be friends. Hopefully, this stallion would be as friendly as he sounded.

Edited by Sterling Crimson

"Deja Vu. Artist. Showpony. Gentleman. It is my pleasure to meet the both of you", he said with a smile and a slight bow. Deja Vu suddenly realized he would be late for an art purchase if he stayed and talked for too long. "Terribly sorry...I have a client waiting for me.. pherhagups we will meet again", he said as he began to trot off waving to the ponies.

Derpy looked at chemm, eyes crossed, and she made them roll in circles again. Derpy said "I just love to make my eyes roll! It's FUN! *makes them roll again*" *starts to fly* "I'm off to deliver more mail! Have fun muffins! Speaking of which...*chugs down the entire bag of muffins Deja Vu gave her in 5 seconds*" *forgets to flap her wings and falls in a sewer* "MY BAD!!!"

Chemm giggled when Derpy Hooves had so much fun crossing her eyes like that. It made her really unique, even if she couldn't help but wonder why her eyes could move so flexibly... it was the mark of a doctor to ask such questions, even if they weren't fully warranted.

Erlen was just about to continue in conversation with Deja Vu, but he trotted away abruptly, leaving Erlen slightly disappointed... Maybe they could continue their conversation with Derpy... or not, since she fell into a sewer drain...