Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1 X 1 Tone Shift X Chelsea

Marciblook

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash

http://mlpforums.com/topic/105731-1-x-1-romance-rp/#entry2904785

Tone Shift thought it would be a great day to head over to Sugar Cube Corner, so he trotted over there to have maybe have a slice of cake. Little did he know, he'd meet a strange griffon there that day. When he walked up to the counter, he got himself a slice of the chocolate cake and sat a table outside to eat it.

Edited by Tone shift

Chelsea walked into Sugarcube Corner with her pony ears straight up and her tail wagging. She was craving more a sweet. Moreover, she was craving for a new coltfriend, and the stallion she saw when she walked in made her blush. She crept up to him like she was on the hunt. She approached him from behind. "Hey cutie..." She said crawling a talon up his side and slowly wrapping her tail around him. 

(OOC: Chelsea is very flirty...:P)

Tone Shift jumped at the clearly female voice coming from behind him "EEP! Um...hi...there..." he was clearly uncomfortable by some starnge griffon coming up behind him out of nowhere like that, let alone a female griffon "Um...what can I...do for you? ...miss?" he was very nervous around girls a lot of the time, so...this wasn't helping that

@,

"What's the matter? Scared of a cute, chubby griffon hugging you...handsome..." Chelsea said slithering her tail around the stallion like a snake. She really wasn't trying to make him uncomfortable. Her flirty side had taken over. "What's your name...?" Chelsea asked.  

@@C. Thunder Dash

Stuttering from how nervous he was, he could barley form words "I...I...I believe I...I asked...You fi-fi-first" and he swallows loud enough to hear "I'm s-s-sorry, can you please at least stop...wh-whatever you're doing with your tail...please..." at this point all he wanted to do was get a decent distance away from her "b-b-ut my name...i-is t-t-t-t-tone...shift..."

@,

Chelsea moved her tail away. "Oh...I'm sorry. And Tone Shift...that's a unique name. And...I'm just a very flirty girl. I don't know how it came about..." Chelsea stated. "And my name's Chelsea." Chelsea said backing away a bit from Tone Shift who did appear a little uncomfortable.  

@@C. Thunder Dash

Tone shift cough away the awkwardness in his voice, and tries to shake off the jitters. "well, that's just kind of a stage name, but at some point everyone started calling me that, so...i just forgot about my birth name...I'm not even sure i remember it anymore..." he tried to see if he could remember his name, but to no avail "chelsea, that's a nice...wait, are those pony ears?"

@,

"Yep! They are true pony ears!" Chelsea said wigging them. "You like them?" Chelsea asked as she stopped wiggling them. "And why did everypony start calling you Tone Shift? Is it because of an ability you have?" Chelsea asked as she sat down, eying Tone and swishing her tail.  

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash

Tone shift sat there puzzled for a second, "pony ears...on a griffon?" he said under his breath. "oh, it's because my special talent is my vast vocal range, wether it's singing, or doing voices, I can do almost anything with my voice"" he said with a smile on his face "yeah, my friends at the studio just started calling me that, and it stuck"

Edited by Tone shift

@,

"Well...the truth is...my father was a pegasus and my mother was a griffon...but...they..." Chelsea started to sniffle at the thought of both her parents dying in the shipwreck. She started to sob lightly. "...died...in a shipweck..." Chelsea said burying her face on her talons.  

@

A sad look came over his face "Oh...I'm so sorry...but...wait, why were...wasn't that during--...oh...OH...celestia..." He almost felt guilty, even though he had nothing to do with what happened to her parents "...well, at least you knew your parents...mine didn't even bother to stick around long enough to even raise me..."

(This is new, I'm now developing him more)