Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity-Professionalism

sovereign24

Just a touch of work professionalism on Rarity.  Material restocks, bookkeeping, sewing, coffee break.

Experimenting with colored pencils, which i am not used to.

Also questions , is it alright to post more than a copule of threads/ topics in this subforum by the same user about their own art? Is it preferable to have a specialized art-sharing account ( example : deviantart ) ? I couldn't find it in the FAQ, so any answers would be appreciated. Sorry if i asked in the wrong place.

DA : http://strela24.deviantart.com/  <-- Still quite empty

post-27188-0-42451100-1406969740_thumb.png

post-27188-0-72916300-1406969794_thumb.png

post-27188-0-16567200-1406969906_thumb.png

post-27188-0-87926600-1406970101_thumb.png

post-27188-0-94366500-1406970188_thumb.png

• Brohoof 11

Your work looks gorgeous! :please:  Worthy of the fabulous one. :proud:

Especially like the poses, looks really endearing. The custom manestyle you have in some pictures is great too!

• Brohoof 2

Nice work!

Also questions , is it alright to post more than a copule of threads/ topics in this subforum by the same user about their own art? Is it preferable to have a specialized art-sharing account ( example : deviantart ) ? I couldn't find it in the FAQ, so any answers would be appreciated. Sorry if i asked in the wrong place.

Do what you want, there's no rule about that. :D

:D :D :D :D

Rarity with a to go coffee cup ... So much approval!

My favorite piece is the last one! The pose especially.

• Brohoof 2

Wow! :D Nice work :please:

I particularly like the one where she's drinking coffee, but this might because I love the idea of her being a coffee fanatic :D Overall the pieces look well done and I hope you'll find a way to make them digital sooner or later. Wonderful work! :D

• Brohoof 1

Lovely stuff, especially the coat and the fabric patterns.

The outlines are a bit wiggly in places.

is it alright to post more than a copule of threads/ topics in this subforum by the same user about their own art? Is it preferable to have a specialized art-sharing account (example : deviantart ) ?
Completely up to you (certainly not a stigma or taboo attached). On the one hand you'll probably get more feedback with several threads, on the other its pretty convenient  to have all your stuff in one place, to show folks and whatnot.

Lovely stuff, especially the coat and the fabric patterns.

The outlines are a bit wiggly in places.

Completely up to you (certainly not a stigma or taboo attached). On the one hand you'll probably get more feedback with several threads, on the other its pretty convenient  to have all your stuff in one place, to show folks and whatnot.

thanks for the input, i'll work on my outlining then.

• Brohoof 1