game Super Smash Bros. Crusade [Demo 0.8 Released]

NyxTheShield

In fact, is Fox, but yeah, DHD haves a Down B infinite.

What is Fox's? DHD can get them to about 800-900% in one go. Then just hit them and win.

Edited by Chigens

My signature broke

sad.png

Yeah, DHD is good because he have 1 broken attack. Fox instead have the best combo potential of the game. Also, DHD infinite pounce is banned on the online torunaments (Until the bugfix patch number 2 comes out)

But Arceus is like... God??

I mean I'd love him as like a boss fight or something but I don't quite feel he's cut our for being a Smash Bros. Fighter

But idk what do I know! :P

Yeah...

Some other epics then, like Wobbuffet! Seriously, timing Mirror Coats and Counters would be epic!

r94e1y.jpg

Why is pokemon always such a big deal D:

Maybe because it's the second best selling video game media in the world, second only to Mario, and one of Nintendo's biggest and most beloved franchises?

But anyway, I love the idea, and this seems to look like it'll have a bright future! I am really looking forward to this.

Though I got a few quick questions;

My first one is that you mention that you can add your own music. Does that mean the stages won't have a default music theme? And if they do, will it be the original, or a remixed one?

And you say that you'll add 25 characters later. Does that mean you guys will only add 25 characters, or you've only planned to add 25 characters and maybe some more if you feel like it?

Also, this one might be a silly question, but I gotta know, is Pit planned to be in the game? Cause he was in Brawl, and just had an epic series revival not to long ago(Few days ago to be exact).

Anyway, looking really forward to this! Downloading it as I speak!

Also, I was on the fence whether I thought adding Twilight was a good idea, but then I reread and noticed that you had planned to add Goku. So hey, since you're adding one TV Character, why not add another? : P Here's hoping you can get Twilight in!

• Brohoof 1

e3.png

(edited)

1- The game comes with music inluded, most fo them are remixes, but it haves some original songs too (It also haves original compositions, like the song of Final Destination or BAttlefield)

Speaking about that:

Made it with Fl Studio in 5 minutes, came out nicely :3

2-Thats CrusaDlc, they will be extra characters that will be included after the release of Crusade 1.0 (Althought this might change, we are changing some things about the roster)

3-Yes, Pit is in the roster.

Glad you liked the game ^^

Edited by Felipe_9595
  • Brohoof 2

No lie that actually sounds pretty awesome!

They would be like Lucario's Double Team, but Wobbuffett would probably get sent straight to the übers like in Pokémon :(

r94e1y.jpg

I have a few suggestions for characters:

Master chief(halo), the arbriter (halo), Chell (portal).

The game looks so amazing.

I have to wait for this weekend to play it though.

I CAN'T WAIT HDHHDHHDDHDBHHDFAGWXWVWHBE

zAlgo+sig.png

I have a few suggestions for characters:

Master chief(halo), the arbriter (halo), Chell (portal).

The game looks so amazing.

I have to wait for this weekend to play it though.

I CAN'T WAIT HDHHDHHDDHDBHHDFAGWXWVWHBE

lol on the Project Crusade forums they have a Poll for future characters and I made sure to remember a vote for Master Chief and Chell!

• Brohoof 1

[New siggy in progress!]

(edited)

Thanks everyone for the feedback ^^

Btw, here is a new song composed by our musician, Leonardo Zucarelli:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRZaEG3W3Ig&feature=g-all-u&context=G2bd7538FAAAAAAAADAA

EDIT: Posted Image By Gigapichu ^^ Hypothetical sprite of Twilight in case she gets accepted in the main rostr (if not, she will be an expansion either way P)

Edited by Felipe_9595

Wow... I am at loss for words... This is just amazing... I'm downloading... I dare say it but this looks better then Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Edited by SuperX46
  • Brohoof 1

Huzzah!

Wow... I am at loss for words... This is just amazing... I'm downloading... I dare say it but this looks better then Super Smash Bros Brawl.

No way, this is really awesome, but SSBB is still superior in every possible way except for the character roster :/

Actually, why don't you use Brawl graphics? It would look so much better. Or maybe you're not allowed to?

r94e1y.jpg

Because we would be limited to brawl roster, game would weight too much, it would be unfitting etc

The gameplay is hella faster than brawl, and our online is less laggy than brawl's online thought :3

Because we would be limited to brawl roster, game would weight too much, it would be unfitting etc

The gameplay is hella faster than brawl, and our online is less laggy than brawl's online thought :3

I don't know if you know this but, you should try quoting people if you want them to hear your response right away.

Also, will there be a patch so that I don't fall through the entire map? It's happened on a few maps with a couple different characters...

My signature broke

sad.png

Posted Image

I don't know if you know this but, you should try quoting people if you want them to hear your response right away.

Also, will there be a patch so that I don't fall through the entire map? It's happened on a few maps with a couple different characters...

Yes, that will be fixed in 0.9. It happens in stages with slopes (if the characters is too fast, he will run but he will wall slightly below the floor, i he gets hits he may go trought the floor)

And yeah, i think i am going to start quoting the repleis now xD

Posted Image

Reposting Twilight because she is awesome :3

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Yes, that will be fixed in 0.9. It happens in stages with slopes (if the characters is too fast, he will run but he will wall slightly below the floor, i he gets hits he may go trought the floor)

And yeah, i think i am going to start quoting the repleis now xD

Posted Image

Reposting Twilight because she is awesome :3

If you don't mind my asking, when will these patches and expansions be released and also in what time increments, if possible?

My signature broke

sad.png

(edited)

If you don't mind my asking, when will these patches and expansions be released and also in what time increments, if possible?

There is going to be a second bugfix patch for 0.8 in april/may, we are going to fix some bugs with the online mode and make balance changes. 0.9 should come out by the end of the year/early 2013.

Edited by Felipe_9595

There is going to be a second bugfix patch for 0.8 in april/may, we are going to fix some bugs with the online mode and make balance changes. 0.9 should come out by the end of the year/early 2013.

That's quite a long time, any filler content between then and now?

My signature broke

sad.png

I was thinking that we could push for small patches with very little new content every few months until 0.9 (something along the lines of maybe a stage, updates to current characters, or maybe possibly a new character altogether).

It'd help keep people interested and updated, however I'd have to talk with the other devs about it.

I have the feeling that they might not be too keen on the idea, but it would never hurt.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I mean, if you don't do anything to the game for almost a year...interest in the game will be almost nil. Gotta' keep things interesting, even if it is just like a patch or an update every 2 or 3 weeks of something...

My signature broke

sad.png

The thing is that we want to have v0.9 have LOADS of new content, hence why we are deciding to release it so late in the year (to get as much stuff done as possible).

So far I believe there are 3 new characters that are sprited and ready to be coded for 0.9, and there are quite a few other characters in development. I myself am working on spriting two characters at the moment, with one being pretty close to completion.

Like I said, I'll see what the other devs think of the idea of releasing small updates with new content every now and then before 0.9's official release.