Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Five Nights at Freddy's

Jon the VGNerd

• 2 weeks later...

So I got to play the demo. I survived the first night. Dunno whether to continue to night 2 or what. Not really that scary, just creepy. 

Bonnie hung out in the hallway ALL NIGHT practically so I kept the door shut for the last hour and kept using the lights.

Chica left the stage AFTER 5 am and Freddy and Foxy didn't bother me at all.

No big deal. Not sure if interested enough to play any more.

So I got to play the demo. I survived the first night. Dunno whether to continue to night 2 or what. Not really that scary, just creepy. 

Bonnie hung out in the hallway ALL NIGHT practically so I kept the door shut for the last hour and kept using the lights.

Chica left the stage AFTER 5 am and Freddy and Foxy didn't bother me at all.

No big deal. Not sure if interested enough to play any more.

Well you have to remember, you're playing THE FIRST NIGHT out of technically 7. It gets much harder, and it does so quickly. Foxy doesn't even become a thing until night 2, and Freddy doesn't even become a thing until night 4.

Well you have to remember, you're playing THE FIRST NIGHT out of technically 7. It gets much harder, and it does so quickly. Foxy doesn't even become a thing until night 2, and Freddy doesn't even become a thing until night 4.

Also gotta remember this is a demo....

That said I read Foxy CAN Kill you on Night 1.

• 3 weeks later...

In my opinion, it feels like Scott is milking out this series a little too much. I understand there's a big fan base behind the games and it's characters, yet it feels a little overwhelming.

Maybe I feel this way because he released one and two so close together. :huh:

This game is most certainly creepy :blink: And while it doesn't deliver plenty of actual scares like other games, it's certainly in a class of its own :) It keeps you on your toes and gives you a sense of dread and anticipation that something bad may happen at any moment, and the second game does this even more effectively. Also it's a game you can dare your friends to play in the dark for some real fun ^_^

Another thing I like is how many fan theories this game has generated. For being such a simple yet creepy game, it sure has some interesting lore and is way more than meets the eye :o You can watch these two videos for some great examples of fan theories this thing has sparked ;) Left me in awe :blink:

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 3

I like the feeling the picture gives when looking at it. It gives me the same feeling I had in the first game. A more darker and gritty atmosphere. The second game was also great but felt lighter in way. And seemed more focused on multitasking and stressful moments than a real horror atmosphere. 

Looking forward to see what Scott has planned. 

@ Pink Mist

Thanks for the video's. I just watched the second one and learned a lot from it. Many of the things I hadn't even noticed. Like the Puppet's connection with the story and background.

Edited by JH24

^

There isn't much known yet, although there are some rumors the game will take place many years after the first two games.

Edited by JH24

• 3 weeks later...