Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Five Nights at Freddy's

Jon the VGNerd

WARNING: BACKSTORY SPOILERS AHEAD!

So I was going to play FNAF 3 as an UTTER NOOB, looking at nothing beforehand...I can't believe I even thought about it! XD I ended up giving in and watching one video and got really startled by my first glimpse of Phantom Chica XD

So now I've looked into it more...and then I started looking up more of the backstory rather than the actual gameplay, like the minigames and stuff...and I saw this video of the good ending.

OK spoiler time!

3:29. That actually made me tear up, those empty masks with that calming music...especially after seeing the bad ending, where their eyes were still glowing and the music wasn't calming, and there was obviously still no closure. FNAF isn't just a horror series anymore, it's also this deep story about kids who were murdered and whose souls want freedom, and now they finally have it after thirty years.

I never thought the actual game content of the terrifying FNAF 3 would make me tear up! XD

So this also means that it's not likely there will be a game set AFTER the Fazbear's Frights time period, as there's nothing left. Murderer died in a rather justice-y payback way (cause he used a suit in order to kill the kids), the souls of the children were freed and the animatronic forms that housed them for so many years were also physically destroyed in the fire, assumingly along with Springtrap. BUT, we still don't know if anything happened in Fredbear's Family Diner, so there could still be a fourth FNAF...though I personally think this is a wonderful way to end the series and one about Fredbear's would just really be tacked on :/

Well, if the good ending means that the kids finally have closure, then that means there won't be anymore sequels in another 2 months. Hooray!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Played the game tonight. I don't know why but I'm not getting into it as much as the previous two. I loved Fnaf 1 for its atmosphere and interesting animatronics, really enjoyed Fnaf 2 because of its smoother gameplay and lots of challenges. But so far, the third game...

Even though there are hallucinations, only having one real animatronic hurts the game in a way. I'm going to play more tonight, but at least I'm happy

the kids have closure and can finally move on.

Edited by JH24
  • Brohoof 1

I rather enjoy that the spirits of the children can move on in peace and the killer who murdered them is now suffering in the same way they did. I don't believe they'll be another Five Nights game, but who knows, guess we'll have to wait and see. Also from what I've read and seen I don't believe Phone Guy was the murderer and I think the newspaper clipping shown in the first game saying the killer was caught means that someone was framed by the killer for the crimes.

• Brohoof 1

Did anyone here manage to get to the newspaper? Because on the picture of the cute little Freddy, when brightened up, you can see what seems like the Springtrap animatronic behind. What does that mean?      post-31250-0-60222400-1425559385.png

Well, I can certainly say that I'm glad FNAF ended on the third game. Great way to close things. Just very happy with the series. Scott's a genius.

• Brohoof 1

anypony know about the backstory to this game yet?

Yes,that's one of the reasons that I'm a fan of the games.

Such an intriguing story.

• Brohoof 3

Did anyone here manage to get to the newspaper? Because on the picture of the cute little Freddy, when brightened up, you can see what seems like the Springtrap animatronic behind. What does that mean?      attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Most likely he survived the fire that occurred at the end of the Nightmare Mode of Five Nights 3.

I'm in love with FNAF3. The story is sooo sad.
Do you guys think Scott will make a fourth game?

• Brohoof 2

I'm in love with FNAF3. The story is sooo sad.

Do you guys think Scott will make a fourth game?

Probably not. From what i've seen, the story is pretty much over here. Plus, the world will self implode with anger and rage if he makes another one.

• Brohoof 1

Probably not. From what i've seen, the story is pretty much over here. Plus, the world will self implode with anger and rage if he makes another one.

I agree that it's finished, but who knows with Scott.

Maybe he'll go back in time to the first Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria.

I also have to say,  I missed the animatronics in this last game. Springtrap was brutal and so were the phantoms, but I missed the original four.

• Brohoof 2

I agree that it's finished, but who knows with Scott.

Maybe he'll go back in time to the first Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria.

I also have to say,  I missed the animatronics in this last game. Springtrap was brutal and so were the phantoms, but I missed the original four.

Scott is a bloody genius when he made these games. I've tried keepin' up with the story from FNAF3 and even with the endings, I just don't know if he can get that story to drag enough into another game. 

That said, I do miss the original 4. Foxy was the weirdest lookin' in FNAF3.

• Brohoof 1

Scott is a bloody genius when he made these games. I've tried keepin' up with the story from FNAF3 and even with the endings, I just don't know if he can get that story to drag enough into another game. 

That said, I do miss the original 4. Foxy was the weirdest lookin' in FNAF3.

I'm not sure either, to be honest. D:

Yeah, Foxy looked a bit short or something. A bit off in the game.

I missed Bonnie and Toy Bonnie the most though

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure either, to be honest. D:

Yeah, Foxy looked a bit short or something. A bit off in the game.

I missed Bonnie and Toy Bonnie the most though

I honestly coulda done without BB there. They shoulda replaced his hallucination with Toy Bonnie or somethin'.

• Brohoof 2

I honestly coulda done without BB there. They shoulda replaced his hallucination with Toy Bonnie or somethin'.

IT WAS SURPRISING THAT BALLOON BOY HAD SUCH A HUGE ROLE!!

Bonnie got screwed over in FNAF2 ;__;

So it would have been awesome to see Phantom!Bonnie.

I guess he didn't do it because people might confuse him with Springtrap.

• Brohoof 1

IT WAS SURPRISING THAT BALLOON BOY HAD SUCH A HUGE ROLE!!

Bonnie got screwed over in FNAF2 ;__;

So it would have been awesome to see Phantom!Bonnie.

I guess he didn't do it because people might confuse him with Springtrap.

I could see that. Bonnie shoulda got more love. I mean, he included Mangle, HELL even the damn Marionette. Yet he chooses BB.

• Brohoof 2

Is Mangle a really feminine male?

I always thought Mangle was a female, to be honest.

But s/he might be.

I could see that. Bonnie shoulda got more love. I mean, he included Mangle, HELL even the damn Marionette. Yet he chooses BB.

toy chica got no love either, lol.

I love the Marionette.

But seriously, Balloon Boy was a sad choice.

I mean, I understood it though. The thing was that none of the animatronics were there and it was amazing that they had even found Springtrap. But Balloon Boy could have been one of the props they could have used for their maze (or whatever it was.)

• Brohoof 1

But s/he might be.

toy chica got no love either, lol.

I love the Marionette.

But seriously, Balloon Boy was a sad choice.

I mean, I understood it though. The thing was that none of the animatronics were there and it was amazing that they had even found Springtrap. But Balloon Boy could have been one of the props they could have used for their maze (or whatever it was.)

I wonder if he didn't use Toy Chica because too many people thought because of her remodel, that it woulda been fanservice. At least that's what I heard from the community for FNAF2. The Marionette is evil in FNAF3. I thought he was bad in the 2nd game. I think BB woulda been better as the bobble-head on the desk.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

But s/he might be.

He/She looks very feminine. But,so does Toy Bonnie,and he's a guy. So.....

Freddy- Male

Bonnie- Male

Chica- Female

Foxy- Male

Mangle- Male

Marionette/The Puppet- Male

Balloon Boy- Male

Golden Freddy- Male

Toy Freddy- Male

Toy Chica- Female

Toy Bonnie- Male

This might confirm it.

"They tried to remake Foxy, ya know? Uh, they thought the first one was too scary, so they redesigned him to be more kid-friendly and put him in Kid's Cove. To keep the toddlers entertained, you know... But kids these days just can't keep their hands to themselves. The staff literally had to put Foxy back together after every shift. Eventually they stopped trying and left him as some 'take apart and put back together' attraction. Now, he's just a mess of parts. I think the employees refer to him as just... "The Mangle."

Edited by Sir Godot
  • Brohoof 1

A lot of horror games don't scare me, but this game... it terrifies me.

I never played it, but watching Mark play it, it gives me the creeps. The jumpscares don't scare me, it's the extremely creepy atmosphere and the feeling of constant dread.

I don't like it.

Yeeeaaah.. I feel the same way about FNAF, there's something terrifying about a mangled life sized animatronic with an animal suit on that just.. tears away at your soul.

I wonder if he didn't use Toy Chica because too many people thought because of her remodel, that it woulda been fanservice. At least that's what I heard from the community for FNAF2. The Marionette is evil in FNAF3. I thought he was bad in the 2nd game. I think BB woulda been better as the bobble-head on the desk.

I guess that makes sense!!!

I always figured though that Toy Chica's design was more modern. Kind of like how she'd be redesigned in the 90's or something.

FNAF3's Marionette is such a jerk. I love him though. That music box was hell in the 2nd game. 

One thing that made me laugh was I was watching someone play FNAF3, and they said:

"To think all of this could be avoided if they had a door."

"They tried to remake Foxy, ya know? Uh, they thought the first one was too scary, so they redesigned him to be more kid-friendly and put him in Kid's Cove. To keep the toddlers entertained, you know... But kids these days just can't keep their hands to themselves. The staff literally had to put Foxy back together after every shift. Eventually they stopped trying and left him as some 'take apart and put back together' attraction. Now, he's just a mess of parts. I think the employees refer to him as just... "The Mangle."

I just figured Phone Guy didn't know Mangle's gender, eheh 

• Brohoof 1