Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Five Nights at Freddy's

Jon the VGNerd

Well, this teaser sure is intriguing... I personally think it's the Phone Guy stuffed inside the new animatronic, because the animatronics seems to say that this "Golden Bonny" always come back. And who always come back despite the danger? Phone Guy does. The old teaser also say "I am still here", and if Phone Guy is not the one inside "Golden Bonny", then Scott has to make a fourthgame to explain thesewords. Also, something else: on the steam greenlight of the game, Scott said in the description of the game that we won't play in a restaurant anymore, but in "Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction", which is weird. Well, why not, since we already know that this new animatronic won't be alone in this new game.

Well, this teaser sure is intriguing... I personally think it's the Phone Guy stuffed inside the new animatronic, because the animatronics seems to say that this "Golden Bonny" always come back. And who always come back despite the danger? Phone Guy does. The old teaser also say "I am still here", and if Phone Guy is not the one inside "Golden Bonny", then Scott has to make a fourthgame to explain thesewords. Also, something else: on the steam greenlight of the game, Scott said in the description of the game that we won't play in a restaurant anymore, but in "Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction", which is weird. Well, why not, since we already know that this new animatronic won't be alone in this new game.

I agree, I think it's probably the Phone Guy stuffed in the new animatronic, as for the rest of the overall game I'm interested to see what is shown. Also wanna see some game play videos once the game is released.

Still, I wonder how the third game will be... Any ideas? New animatronics, maybe?

It might be the secret to the phone call you get on night 1 from Five Nights at Freddy's 2 where he said "forget the old place that was left to rot." I'm thinking that Five Nights of freddy's 3 is the main story of how there was toy animtronics or so I'm thinking Scott is doing the George Lucas on us.

By meaning of a George Lucas I mean he's going backwards from 1 where is the original animtronics then in 2 is the new ones and with the old ones that was there. we'll have to see if this is a George Lucas (going backwards) based game.

Edited by Neutron Star

I really like the design of this "Bonnie/Hybrid" animatronic. I have to admit though, I didn't really feel scared when I first saw him. (In-game might be different) I felt pity, almost felt sorry for it. He looks so tortured and withered. 

I can't put my finger on it but he seems different from the other animatronics somehow. His eyes...He seems sentient, or even intelligent.

I wonder if its either created from the parts of the original animatronics, or if it's a completely different animatronic (with maybe someone stuffed inside it), hidden away for a long time. If it's made of parts from the original four, chances are it may now contain the four souls of the murdered children together.

If so, it could make this one very different from all the animatronics we faced before. But I'm leaning towards an animatronic with someone stuffed inside.

===

I liked the "He comes back" lines. First I thought it was a reference to Freddy, but it might have been from the perspective of the animatronics. Referring to the fact a night guard comes back each time. And apparently they can't see that each night guard is different, or they don't care. And then try to bring that guard backstage. "We have a place for him."

Makes me wonder if we'll see Golden Freddy and the Puppet. Considering both also contained the soul of a murdered child.

Edited by JH24

• 2 weeks later...

It might be the secret to the phone call you get on night 1 from Five Nights at Freddy's 2 where he said "forget the old place that was left to rot." I'm thinking that Five Nights of freddy's 3 is the main story of how there was toy animtronics or so I'm thinking Scott is doing the George Lucas on us.

By meaning of a George Lucas I mean he's going backwards from 1 where is the original animtronics then in 2 is the new ones and with the old ones that was there. we'll have to see if this is a George Lucas (going backwards) based game.

Unlikely, since the Steam description says it takes place 30 years after Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria shutdown.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, after several months of pondering and careful examination of all the evidence presented in both games, I will now do my best to explain the story so far. This is most likely going to take up quite a bit of space so bear with me people.

I will start with the newspaper articles that explains the primary story of the game. These articles will appear randomly in the east hall corner in the first game.

Kids Vanish at Local Pizzeria-Bodies not Found
Two local children were reportedly lured into a back room during the late hours of operation at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria on the night of June 26th. While video surveillance identified the man responsible and lead to his capture the following morning, the children themselves where never found and are presumed dead.

Police think that the suspect dressed as a mascot to earn the children's trust.

Five Children Now Reported Missing-Suspect Convicted
Five children are now linked to the incident at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, where a man dressed as a cartoon mascot lured them into a back room.

While the suspect has been charged, the bodies themselves were never found.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria has been fighting an uphill battle ever since to convince families to return to the pizzeria.

"It's a tragedy"

Local Pizzeria Threatened with Shutdown Over Sanitation
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria has been threatened again with shutdown by the health department over reports of foul odor coming from the much loved animal mascots.

Police were contacted when parents reportedly noticed what appeared to be blood and mucus around the eyes and mouths of the mascots. One parent aliened them to reanimated carcasses.

Local Pizzeria Said to Close by Year's End
After a long struggle to stay in business after the tragedy that struck there many years ago, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria has announced that it will close by years end.

Despite a year long search for a buyer, companies seem unwilling to be associated with the company.

"These characters will live on. In the hearts of kids, these characters will live on." -CEO

These newspaper articles tell the basic story of the game. Five children lost their lives to a killer by luring them into a backroom and doing God knows what to them. Most likely their souls where incapable of moving on in peace. The only question that remains is what took place and in what order. I will give you my take in my next post.

Edited by The Seventh Octave

• 2 weeks later...

you have no idea what I went through on five nights at Freddy's 1&2. Five Nights at Freddy's 1, im stuck on night 4 and I almost had a heart attack. Five Nights at Freddy's 2, I was getting really scared cause of toy chica. She's really quick and its impossible to get pass cause of toy chica, toy bonny and Foxy. Five Nights at Freddy's is the scariest game ever and will give you a heart attack

(edited)

New teaser guys!! Go on Scott's website and refresh it if necessary! Guess who?

I don't see any new teaser on his site, unless you're referring to the map of the game, oh wait OMFG!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MLPFanatic34

(edited)

There is a new teaser, and some youtubers have the demo of the game! I got the picture of the teaser, and if you want some gameplay: 

The gameplay is interesting at the end actually

post-31250-0-34052400-1425333588_thumb.jpg

The same guy did another gameplay for the second night, it's pretty interesting

Edited by xeltor
  • Brohoof 1

OMG I am so excited for this and nice to see the demo is out for several famous Youtubers, also Markiplier tweeted he's gonna play Five Nights 3 as well!!! Can't wait to see his reactions, he's such a great Youtuber.

OMG I am so excited for this and nice to see the demo is out for several famous Youtubers, also Markiplier tweeted he's gonna play Five Nights 3 as well!!! Can't wait to see his reactions, he's such a great Youtuber.

He already posted a video 1 hour ago :)

I've obtained the new game and am already on night 5. Gotta say, it's pretty fun lmao. The scares get me real good too and then I laugh about it. It's pretty solid.

(edited)

I don't have the game yet, but one thing I'm a bit disappointed in (based on what I've read so far) is that the game doesn't have a Custom Night. One of the main reasons I enjoyed Fnaf 1 and 2 was because of its replayability. Other things I've heard about the third game are positive though.

Edited by JH24

(edited)

Watching Markiplier's videos and already I feel like this game isn't anywhere near as jump-scary or as hard as the other two. Absolutely nothing happened on day 1, you only have Spring Trap to keep an eye on rather than switching between a half dozen ones, Balloon Boy is easy enough to avoid because he gives you ample warning and Spring Trap just kinda walks into the room instead of abruptly leaping out to gnaw your face off (unless he gets to you through the vents). 

In fact, the majority of Mark's deaths were because once Spring Trap shows up outside your door, there is literally no way of getting rid of him. 1 had the doors and 2 the mask and flashlight, but now if he's looking straight at you, you're screwed.

Edited by PoisonClaw

Five Nights at Freddy's as a series goes something like this.

Five Nights at Freddy's: Good indie game, but not a masterpiece as everyone claims it is.

Five Nights at Freddy's 2: A test of patients and just a plain chore to get through.

Five Nights at Freddy's 3: Just stop pumping them out now.

By the time the year is over we will already be up to the 12th installment at this rate.

FNAF 1 was pretty simple really. Once you learned how each animatronic ticked, it was pretty easy to fully beat nights 1-6. FNAF 2 is still by far the hardest games of the series and even i've yet to beat night 6. Same routine as the first game. Now when it comes to FNAF 3, from all the videos i've seen so far, its difficulty doesn't come from the sheer number of animatronics, but from the sheer amount of semi-tactics and routing you're gonna have to do.

WARNING: BACKSTORY SPOILERS AHEAD!

So I was going to play FNAF 3 as an UTTER NOOB, looking at nothing beforehand...I can't believe I even thought about it! XD I ended up giving in and watching one video and got really startled by my first glimpse of Phantom Chica XD

So now I've looked into it more...and then I started looking up more of the backstory rather than the actual gameplay, like the minigames and stuff...and I saw this video of the good ending.

OK spoiler time!

3:29. That actually made me tear up, those empty masks with that calming music...especially after seeing the bad ending, where their eyes were still glowing and the music wasn't calming, and there was obviously still no closure. FNAF isn't just a horror series anymore, it's also this deep story about kids who were murdered and whose souls want freedom, and now they finally have it after thirty years.

I never thought the actual game content of the terrifying FNAF 3 would make me tear up! XD

So this also means that it's not likely there will be a game set AFTER the Fazbear's Frights time period, as there's nothing left. Murderer died in a rather justice-y payback way (cause he used a suit in order to kill the kids), the souls of the children were freed and the animatronic forms that housed them for so many years were also physically destroyed in the fire, assumingly along with Springtrap. BUT, we still don't know if anything happened in Fredbear's Family Diner, so there could still be a fourth FNAF...though I personally think this is a wonderful way to end the series and one about Fredbear's would just really be tacked on :/

• Brohoof 1