Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Making cutie Marks or Finding Some!

Tao

Well I thought I could use some

vector time and I can't draw but

I can make some cutie marks

and graphics so if you

want a mark,  need help

finding one,  than ima

your Pony!   Just give

me some basic info

and all!

Here is some examples: 

img-2987203-1-KhdcOyS.png

img-2987203-1-na9H3iv.png

img-2987203-2-FHMqt7s.png

img-2987203-3-cGwXQ9i.png

Name:

Small Bio

Cutie Mark How:

Talent:

Detail of What you want or looking for:

Slots:

1Guardian Angel

2madjack2001

3That-Brony

Note: Most my cutie marks are vector based just to let you know!

Edited by Tao

Name: Nescau

Small Bio: Nescau it's a young unicorn, with black coat and purple w/ red mane and tail, long tail and mane, purple and blue eyes and have a tall body. He loves the backstory of the dark magic, but can't spell it because of the other ponies around of him.

Cutie Mark How: A full body black snake

Talent: Controller of snakes and sometimes takes over the body of a snake

Detail of What you want or looking for: A black snake, like a tattoo one, with the purple eye.

I hope I did it right, i don't have a drawing yet for nescau, but soon i'll have.

Name:Snowflake Swirl

Small Bio: Snowflake is a smart and kind young Mare who lives in a Small Cottage north of Ponyville and for Backstory Snowflake was born in Ponyville, Where she was raised by a Mare known as Sapphire, she left when she was 10 to travel around Equestria a year and a half of traveling later she arrived in the Crystal Empire she admired it's beauty and discover her talent for making Freezing Twisters.

Cutie Mark How: She got her cutiemark when she created a Snowy Twister with her wings

Talent: She can create Snow and Freezing Twisters

Detail of What you want or looking for: I'm thinking of a Twister with three Snowflakes near it of just 3 snowflakes, if you can think of anything better please tell me, i really would appreciate it.

Edited by Sapphiredragoon

Name: Evergreen

Small Bio: grew up in Brayerdell with twin sister, loved/loves forests and plantlife, often helped grandfather in his wood shop

Cutie Mark How: Grandfather gave her a wood carver for her birthday, and the first thing she carved was a leaf.

Talent: Intricate wood carvings

Detail of What you want or looking for: a wooden leaf. If it could look kind of rough, that would be great. Shape doesn't matter, can even be shaped like this:

http://etc-mysitemyway.s3.amazonaws.com/icons/legacy-previews/icons/high-resolution-dark-blue-denim-jeans-icons-natural-wonders/052634-high-resolution-dark-blue-denim-jeans-icon-natural-wonders-leaf9-sc44.png

I found a black snake like Tattoo you can use,  took a bit but I found it!

Pnf2FMc.png

Name:Snowflake Swirl

Small Bio: Snowflake is a smart and kind young Mare who lives in a Small Cottage north of Ponyville and for Backstory Snowflake was born in Ponyville, Where she was raised by a Mare known as Sapphire, she left when she was 10 to travel around Equestria a year and a half of traveling later she arrived in the Crystal Empire she admired it's beauty and discover her talent for making Freezing Twisters.

Cutie Mark How: She got her cutiemark when she created a Snowy Twister with her wings

Talent: She can create Snow and Freezing Twisters

Detail of What you want or looking for: I'm thinking of a Twister with three Snowflakes near it of just 3 snowflakes, if you can think of anything better please tell me, i really would appreciate it.

I did the twister with the three snow flakes!  Hope you like it!

KhdcOyS.png

It's Amazing Thank you for doing this.

Yah no prob!  If you need anymore made just let

me know and all or send some ponies my way!

Name: Evergreen

Small Bio: grew up in Brayerdell with twin sister, loved/loves forests and plantlife, often helped grandfather in his wood shop

Cutie Mark How: Grandfather gave her a wood carver for her birthday, and the first thing she carved was a leaf.

Talent: Intricate wood carvings

Detail of What you want or looking for: a wooden leaf. If it could look kind of rough, that would be great. Shape doesn't matter, can even be shaped like this:

http://etc-mysitemyway.s3.amazonaws.com/icons/legacy-previews/icons/high-resolution-dark-blue-denim-jeans-icons-natural-wonders/052634-high-resolution-dark-blue-denim-jeans-icon-natural-wonders-leaf9-sc44.png

oc0VBAJ.png

I just did some light re-texture in a few places!

Can you draw me a cutie mark of a green M1 helmet with a net on it sitting on the end of a M1 Garand. I can send pictures if you got any problems.

i need a few pics to get a idea of what you want

and need and such please ^^?

\You Can vector Ponies as well then? Okay three Ponies first is Snowflake Swirl the one you made the Cutiemark for, next is Solstice Stare and her cutiemark is below her and then it's Star Dancer and below her is her Ponymaker picture she is a Batpony like the first one but with the colors of the Second and Poses can you have Snowflake Creating a small twister and for Solstice can you have her standing up and for Star anything you like.

post-26018-0-95691900-1408306637_thumb.jpg

post-26018-0-09208700-1408306660_thumb.jpg

post-26018-0-09413400-1408306687_thumb.png

post-26018-0-43052800-1408306707_thumb.jpg

post-26018-0-46288300-1408307016_thumb.png

\You Can vector Ponies as well then? Okay three Ponies first is Snowflake Swirl the one you made the Cutiemark for, next is Solstice Stare and her cutiemark is below her and then it's Star Dancer and below her is her Ponymaker picture she is a Batpony like the first one but with the colors of the Second and Poses can you have Snowflake Creating a small twister and for Solstice can you have her standing up and for Star anything you like.

I meant i can make cutie marks and Ima very knew at this!  I plan to try to learn how to use bases and

such!    If u need a cutie mark made I can do that but your ponies are so cute!   I can also use

the pony maker  if they are pngs to make things: 

http://mikamckeena.deviantart.com/art/MLP-Healer-s-Touch-365661607

bump!

Name:Dark Shine

Small Bio: Dark Shine is Cocoons(My other OC) pony disguise, He Has the same personality as Cocoon and most ponies think he is a homeless pony as the only place they see him is in a hoof made camp site in the middle of White tail woods(see map of equestira ) but in reality he only lives out there because Cocoon cant hold a disguise for very long. He grew up in the Changeling kingdom/hive but left to find his brother. Cocoon designed his disguise him self.

Cutie Mark How:When Dark shine was small he used to create things out of wood, but his first thing was a cocoon which got him his cutie mark(Dark shines fake back story)

Talent:Creating wooden cocoons

Detail of What you want or looking for:A wooden cocoon

Cocoons Page:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cocoon-r7059

Dark Shines Image:

post-26465-0-59952800-1408445963_thumb.png

Edited by That-Brony

I really hope you can get my cutie mark done, please

Name:sunset hooves

Small Bio:a pony from appleossa on the apple farm there, fed up with life there he decided to leave, traveling equestria for the rest of his life, meeting many ponies along the way and finding new opportunitys, but mostly searching for bits

Cutie Mark How:changes depending on a the roleplay, but most of the time just by going back to his homeland, appleossa, and giving farming another try after finding confidence from meeting a friend

Talent:apple farm management

Detail of What you want or looking for:an apple with two bits stacked up next to it drawn on a piece of old paper/scroll, rolled up at the end, anymore details, please ask

Page:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sunset-hooves-r6479

Thank you

Edited by madjack2001

Name:Guardian Angel

Small Bio:Guardian Angel is a kind, but somewhat paranoid and easily startled mare, who lives in Ponyville. Her Backstory is that when she was young, her magic flared up, as it does with unicorn fillies, but the magic flared out of control, and blinded her. She adjusted, as people/ponies do, and works her hardest to figure out how to do everything a normal pony can, through either magic, or just extensive working

Cutie Mark How: She recently developed a sort-of Sonar spell to help her find her way around, but I have no idea what her cutie mark would be for that.

Talent:Sonar Spell, plus a little bit of odd magic.

Detail of What you want or looking for:Something nice and pretty, plus maybe a little warped.

Name:Guardian Angel

Small Bio:Guardian Angel is a kind, but somewhat paranoid and easily startled mare, who lives in Ponyville. Her Backstory is that when she was young, her magic flared up, as it does with unicorn fillies, but the magic flared out of control, and blinded her. She adjusted, as people/ponies do, and works her hardest to figure out how to do everything a normal pony can, through either magic, or just extensive working

Cutie Mark How: She recently developed a sort-of Sonar spell to help her find her way around, but I have no idea what her cutie mark would be for that.

Talent:Sonar Spell, plus a little bit of odd magic.

Detail of What you want or looking for:Something nice and pretty, plus maybe a little warped.

Ah, how I love it when I find an OC where their name isn't based off of their talent/CM.

Guardian Angel and my Angel Light should meet in a RP sometime :3 it would be interesting.

I just did some light re-texture in a few places!

Uh, not quite what I was looking for, but, um, thanks for the effort.

Hey guys/gals to let u know I will do ur cutie marks later this week,  just

working two jobs and no day off for 10 more days!  Thanks!

As your kinda open again, do you mind adding one more to the list?

Name: Resilience 

Age: (meh-uh-uo, should probably think one up, he's grown up though)

Small Bio : Having grown up in a household with parents of two different styles, a mother in the guard and a father who works with crystals, Res is just as likely to run from you as he is to knock you out through either brute force or delicate nerve pushing. 

Cutie Mark How: Falling out of a tree onto a table of glass/crystal wear.

Talent: Gem/crystalline smithing

Detail of What you want or looking for: a crystal tree, bare of leaves with simple branches, no pattern if possible (as in if you use a symmetrical vector or reference or whatever, I wont mind). A nice light colour, but not yellow or white. 

Hope I'm not intruding or inconveniencing you with this.