Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World Reboot (OOC)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

(edited)

@@~The Snowy Wolf~,

Kewl!

@@Miss Reaper, @@00Pony,

I know I'm sounding more and more pushy but any chance of a post tomorrow?

@@Pripyat Pony, @@Gloomfury,

I just had my character Erick send Clare an email, but since she's a day ahead, Erick won't be able to respond until the next day. Just sayin'!

@@00Pony,

@@Miss Reaper,

Any chance of another post soon? I don't wanna keep twisting your arms if I can avoid it!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Love,

I actually have a question for you real quick before I start brainstorming again. Did Cadance just take a leak in the tub? Or something much more serious?

So... how much time has passed since my last post? (In the role play) I was thinking, if it's okay with Prip, we could advance Cat and Cicada's story to New York after the modelling. That way we would be a bit more up to date with the rest of you and we could get a bit of time for shopping and stuff. And of course I would continue with Chloe and Dash's timeline

@@00Pony,

Any luck with your muse, now that a princess peed in your shower? Can't wait to see that post!

Speaking of Princesses, there's still a Lunar Princess that needs to be found!

@@Miss Reaper,

Colette still has a fashionista to find as well!

Also, Fluttershy still has the opportunity to sit in on a Skype video call!

@@~The Snowy Wolf~,

Sorry for the wait! I'll pair Corsica after a bit of sleep!

@@Hypn0ticD, @@~The Snowy Wolf~, Remember after Nios was banned, I had Diego do chaos magic to get him to the airport, where he could join with Cat and Cicada? Maybe a side effect from that magic was to transport Corsica someplace else, maybe where Colette or Clare could find her?

Another effect, if Corsica knew of Diego and figured out it was his magic, would be for Corsica to want to find him, if only so she could tell him off! XD

Edited by Pripyat Pony

So that's what happened to Nios. Didn't realize he was banned.

Anyway. Three things.

GTA V is much more fun than I expected even though I rarely get to play it.

Harry Potter is a better series than I expected.

And I'll probably be posting tonight at some insult hour

Unfortunately, I didn't get to say this before my sudden departure a while back. I got busy with life. Go figure, right? Wasn't able to give a heads up at the time. Just putting this here just in case you were wondering about what happened to the guy who was roleplaying Spike. If you still need him, I can play him. I need something to pass the time right now.

• Brohoof 1

@@Miss Reaper,

@@Astral Legend,

@@~The Snowy Wolf~,

@@Windbreaker,

Yay, Spikey-Wikey's back!

Well~!

First off, PWD dropped out and you disappeared, so I paired Snowy Wolf's character Corsica up with Alex, so there's gonna be a full house at the Jones residence. That's the major change!

Other than that, Alex just pretty much sat down to watch one of my character Colette's videos:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/108955-an-unexpected-trip-to-the-human-world-rp-reboot/?p=3342392

He then started a correspondence with her, so hopefully soon, Alex will be able to show his guests the power of Skype video chat!

Last I checked, Alex placed a sleeping Spike down on his couch, so feel free to have him join in whenever!

Ditto for Corsica, Shadow!