Vince: "Guess again."

Rumble:

Fans:

*A few months later...*

Vince: *Loses nearly $1 billion*

Me: "Karma's a b***h, ain't it?"

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

He needs to go back to his Evolution/Legacy self.

And Cena needs to go back to being "Dr. Thuganomics."

Bahh. Both are just trying to recreate Hulk Hogan/The Rock/Stone Cold/'Taker/Whoever was the face of wrestling, but really, it's more forced than natural with both of them, namely Cena. CM Punk was a natural fit for that role, having insane talent and mic skills, but he was so wasted...him and Edge are my two favorites, and they both had such natural charisma and ability it was just impossible not to be entertained with them on-screen, no matter if they were a face or a heel.

Can I just put this as a placeholder for every time Orton has used the mic?

That was funny, the parts I could actually hear. For some reason, I had to hold the wire in a certain way to hear it.

Music works fine, though.

• Brohoof 1

May as well say all shows and movies, if that's your logic.

Associating WWE with entertainment television is not a good comparison.

Seeing how wrestling is considered a sport, if I wanted to watch a game of football between Mexico and Italy, would I enjoy it as much if the entire match was choreographed and directed beforehand?

I find WWE to more of a drama between men in tights than actual wrestling. I don't like wrestling in general, but if I were to watch it I'd watch UFC or something.

Edited by Handmade

Associating WWE with entertainment television is not a good comparison.

Seeing how wrestling is considered a sport, if I wanted to watch a game of football between Mexico and Italy, would I enjoy it as much if the entire match was choreographed and directed beforehand?

I find WWE to more of a drama between men in tights than actual wrestling. I don't like wrestling in general, but if I were to watch it I'd watch UFC or something.

Why did you come here if you don't like wrestling?
  • Brohoof 1

Undertaker VS Brock Lesnar: it had all the makings of a really great match but it was so one sided that it was really disappointing. The Undertaker really got the hell beat out of him which was a rather ingratious end to one of the greatest streaks in wrestling history.

Pretty much any moments involving Bo Dallas: I have taken shits that are more "inspirational" than this annoying persona, when his streak ended I breathed a sigh of relief.

Corporate Kane: has Mr McMahon gone senile or something? One of the best things about Kane is that he is supposed to be an uncontrollable monster and turning in his mask and replaced it with a suit just takes a big crap on that. Just when I thought this died they brought it back, really?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hornswoggle killing the careers of Finlay, Chavo Guerrero, etc.

Hornswoggle killing the Cruiserweight Championship & Division.

Hornswoggle killing the Illegitimate McMahon Son and Anonymous Raw GM storylines.

Hornswoggle killing my brain cells.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 3

It's asking for 'most disliked moments', which, was what my first post was about.

Coming to a thread like this and saying "wrestling is fake, all of it is stupid" isn't exactly answering the question and honestly kind of douchey

• Brohoof 2

Coming to a thread like this and saying "wrestling is fake, all of it is stupid" isn't exactly answering the question and honestly kind of douchey

I just said it was fake, mate, no need to get riled up about it.

I've watched WWE on various occasions as various of my friends obtain entertainment on it, and throughout the years I have never found any entertainment from it.

Thus, I find the whole thing to be my 'most disliked moment.'

Apologies for posting my opinion, I did not come in and say, WWE is fake and stupid, you should all stop watching it.

Undertaker VS Brock Lesnar: it had all the makings of a really great match but it was so one sided that it was really disappointing. The Undertaker really got the hell beat out of him which was a rather ingratious end to one of the greatest streaks in wrestling history.

Pretty much any moments involving Bo Dallas: I have taken shits that are more "inspirational" than this annoying persona, when his streak ended I breathed a sigh of relief.

Corporate Kane: has Mr McMahon gone senile or something? One of the best things about Kane is that he is supposed to be an uncontrollable monster and turning in his mask and replaced it with a suit just takes a big crap on that. Just when I thought this died they brought it back, really?

^All of my yes.^

Also, remember when Theodore Long was the bad@$$ SmackDown GM who never let the heels walk all over him? Yeah, come 2008-2009, they made him a wimpy yes-man who would later go on to Montreal-Screwjob The Undertaker for no logical reason.

• Brohoof 1

Well seeing how all of the WWE air programs are fake, I'd have to say, all of it.

Fake is very different from staged. Although wrestling is definitely staged, much of what they do in fact requires a high level of athleticism and endurance.

I'm not a diehard wrestling fan, but when I hear and read stories about what some of these guys go through, I feel far less inclined to dismiss wrestling as entirely fabricated.

• Brohoof 4

Michael Cole and the PG versions of King and JBL on commentary. *Sigh* I miss J.R., Tazz, and Joey Styles.

Unifying the main titles without creating a hybrid belt. Yeah, let's watch Cena lug 2 of those things around on his shoulders. That's real practical.

To quote BubbaDunkFunkin: "WWE, I F***ING HATE YOU!!!"

• Brohoof 2

Vince Russo reached new levels of wrestling stupidity when he was in WCW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cZtuwjdPJU

The actual answer is in the name - World Wrestling Entertainment. It's not a "sport", it's "sports entertainment", meaning there is a high level of athleticism being displayed as in a normal sport, but it's also staged and choreographed to provide entertainment, drama, etc. If wrestling were completely "real",  it would be a complete bore to watch, and it wouldn't even make any sense. The way it's set up is what makes it interesting.

Here's just one of the countless examples of what goes into a wrestling match, the real damage that's inflicted, and the way a match progresses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDg2pkvp5Sg

Edited by Rivendare

Anything that has a goat mask, or a fat bearded guy bending backwards.

Anything that has to do with strait edge

....Vickie Guerro

Undertaker losing the streak to a Steroid riddin, tiny d***** meat head.

Cody Rhodes existence.

.... I can go all night...