Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Worst Wrestling Moments You Ever Saw

Castle Bleck

Undertaker losing the streak to a Steroid riddin, tiny d***** meat head.

For me it is not the fact that he lost his streak but how it happened that I am dissapointed by, the previous streak match between CM Punk and the Undertaker was way way better.

Cody Rhodes existence.

I was mostly neutral on him but I love the new Stardust persona and his new theme kicks serious ass.

John Cena getting the living hell beat out of him at Summer Slam the other night, yes Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman did promise that they would destroy Cena and they indeed did deliver but as much as it pains me to say this John Cena already lost that match just a few minutes in when Brock Lesnar gave him his first F5 and all the Suplexes just sealed the deal. Seeing such a one sided championship match was very very dissapointing, granted I was rooting for Brock Lesnar but that was painful to watch and not all that exciting. The fact that Brock Lesnar won was not all that surprising as the guy is a monster, but the it was even more one sided than the Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar match at Wrestlemania. On a more positive note though the Lumberjack Match between Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins was awesome, easily the best match of the night.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

John Cena getting the living hell beat out of him at Summer Slam the other night, yes Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman did promise that they would destroy Cena and they indeed did deliver but as much as it pains me to say this John Cena already lost that match just a few minutes in when Brock Lesnar gave him his first F5 and all the Suplexes just sealed the deal. Seeing such a one sided championship match was very very dissapointing, granted I was rooting for Brock Lesnar but that was painful to watch and not all that exciting. The fact that Brock Lesnar won was not all that surprising as the guy is a monster, but the it was even more one sided than the Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar match at Wrestlemania. On a more positive note though the Lumberjack Match between Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins was awesome, easily the best match of the night.

Lesnar's a beast, and Ambrose could've been a Hardcore Champion by now had they not ended that title.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

For those I watched as they happened, the Katie Vick storyline is a complete piece of trash. For a storyline that was trying to go "edgy," it really crossed the line into becoming extremely contrived.

The second was when the WWE decided to exploit Eddie Guerrero's untimely death into a storyline. It was here did the TV-14 era of WWE Smackdown jump the shark. After it played along, I stopped watching Smackdown and stuck with Raw until DX had to re-split after New Year's Revolution.

But when it comes to watching flashbacks, it's definitely Owen Hart's death at Over the Edge. This was a stunt that should never have happened.

1. Owen Hart was always afraid of heights, and God only knows how afraid he was when he climbed to the rafters.
  2. The equipment used to lower and raise Hart couldn't handle the weight. Vince and crew failed to protect Owen, and it was 100% preventable.

Martha Hart remains furious with WWE for a VERY great reason, and I don't blame her for not wanting the company to use Hart's memory in any way.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah...Vince sure knows how to waste money and talent. 

More horrid segments/feuds:  :eww:

• DDP vs. The Undertaker
  • Goldberg vs. Batista 
  • Goldust vs. Val Venis
  • John Cena vs. Randy Orton
  • Lex Luger vs. Yokozuna
  • Eric Bischoff vs. Larry Zbyszko

I only know about freestyle wrestling. And my worst (or possibly best) was throwing a crossface and breaking his noce. But I didn't called because it was TECHNICALLY legal, and I won the match

:3

• Brohoof 1

The really idiotic Terrorist angle after Muhammad Hassan was drafted to Smackdown also deserves a mention. It didn't do anything other than effectively killing a promising Heel champion

and anything involving Vince Russo

For those I watched as they happened, the Katie Vick storyline is a complete piece of trash. For a storyline that was trying to go "edgy," it really crossed the line into becoming extremely contrived.

lol it's definitely something the WWE is ashamed of

http://youtu.be/yDSVMS47VjE?t=30s

But when it comes to watching flashbacks, it's definitely Owen Hart's death at Over the Edge. This was a stunt that should never have happened.

1. Owen Hart was always afraid of heights, and God only knows how afraid he was when he climbed to the rafters.
  2. The equipment used to lower and raise Hart couldn't handle the weight. Vince and crew failed to protect Owen, and it was 100% preventable.

Martha Hart remains furious with WWE for a VERY great reason, and I don't blame her for not wanting the company to use Hart's memory in any way

What made it worse was how they decided to continue the show after the accident

• 3 weeks later...