Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Kingdom Hearts Shadow Falls

Demonic Soulz

"I Stopped Kingdom Hearts before and I WILL do it again!" She slid back yelling "Haste!"

Running around him she tried using blind followed by a quick keyblade combo finishing the combo with "Thunder"

and going into thunderbolt drive.

"I have to be careful," she thought as she landed, "This guy is stronger than he looks."

As Axura was heading into the castle, Cito had stormed by her. 'Hmm... I wonder what's gotten into her?' She asked herself as she headed through the castle back to the lounge room where she would try to report in. When she entered the room, she found it to be empty and void of any people. She decided while she would wait, to check up on Cito and see what she was up to. She headed down the hallway and down a flight of stairs to another hallway. She walked down it and went up to a door. "Knock knock."@@Dji,

As Axura was heading into the castle, Cito had stormed by her. 'Hmm... I wonder what's gotten into her?' She asked herself as she headed through the castle back to the lounge room where she would try to report in. When she entered the room, she found it to be empty and void of any people. She decided while she would wait, to check up on Cito and see what she was up to. She headed down the hallway and down a flight of stairs to another hallway. She walked down it and went up to a door. "Knock knock."@@Dji,

@

"Who's there?" Cito asked in a mocking tone. Before Axura walked in, though, she decided to hide and sat behind the bed. She didn't know what Axura wanted and to be fair, she didn't really want to know for once. Hugging her knees to her chest, Cito glared at the bed and waited for Axura to walk in.

@,

Riku moved away from the girl before taking the hit from thunder. "Great so speed is it" Riku thought before he felt something inside of him...."BLADE CHARGE" His blade was covered in light before he swung and did a 6 hit combo before slamming the blade down the blade. "You are fast but I can move faster" Riku said before he changed to Fever Pitch. "Try to keep up" Riku said before suddenly getting close and releasing very quick and power strikes.

"AHHH!" Aqua took the blows and flew back about 10 feet "Whats going on here?" she thought

"Cure!"

She went in for a thunder drive combo hitting three times then using slow.

Haste wore off and Aqua was somehow out of magic.

She braced to try and block a keyblade strike.....as she remembered the name that belonged to this boy's face.

"Riku?"

Edited by BackSlash2554

"Riku Tekukato is my name..." Riku said. "What ever your name is you should have never tried to stop Kingdom Hearts..." Riku said as he held the keyblade up. "Why do you want to stop Kingdom Hearts...I'll have a way to gain my heart back after loosing it...YOU WILL NOT PREVENT KINGDOM HEARTS" Riku yelled as tears started to ell up in his eye

@

@@Dji,

Axura opened the door and walked in. At first glance, it looked like the room was empty, but she took a second look and noticed Cito huddled behind her bed. She walked over to her and crouched down into a catchers stance with her arms around her knees like Cito's. "I was going to say I was back, but I guess you noticed when you stormed by me back into the castle. Any reason why you have this attitude?" She asked Cito.

"Its me, Aqua, we met on Destiny Island remember?" she said putting away her keyblade,

"I met you and your friend Sora on the beach." she explained,

"Riku if you do this you will lose your heart, to the darkness," 

Aqua bent down and sat on her knees, sure this was the right thing to do,

Aqua pulled out her wayfinder, it was glowing brightly now,

she used cure on Riku.

"Do what you know is right Riku, Terra chose you for a reason I know you have a heart."

She hugged him

Edited by BackSlash2554

@

Cito shook her head vigorously. "Nope. No reason at all." Cito said and knew that Axura would most likely see through her lie. "I'm perfectly fine. I kist need to sit here and wait calmly for those new meybladers we spotted. Apparently I'm meant to babysit them and take them to some new world. I forgot the name of it." Cito said with a manic grin.

• Brohoof 1

@@Dji,

Axura could immediately tell that Cito was lying and something had made her upset. "You know I can tell when something is wrong. You make for a horrible liar." She said with a smile as she sat down next to Cito. "So Xemera is making you watch over the weilders? I'm surprised she's having you do it and not Delnex or even me." Axura added, trying to cheer up Cito.

@

Cito managed a small smile and took her hood off. "Yeah, she's making me watch over them." Cito confirmed and frowned suddenly at what Axura said next. "What do you mean by that? That I'm less experienced than you or Delnex?" Cito asked bitterly. She didn't know why she was acting this way but it somehow made her feel good and that feeling scared her.

Edited by Dji

"A-Aqua..." Riku looked at Aqua before he held his head. "What happened..." Riku fell onto the ground clutching his head like he was hurting. "Why...why can't I re-" Riku stopped before he stood up. "Aqua...I just sent two keybladers to them...Xemera wants to make the X-blade and she needs to be stopped" Riku said. "She still thinks I am on her side and the next world I have to go to is Vytal..." Riku said before coming up with a plan. "Meet me and the other Keybladers there..." Riku said 

@

@@Dji,

Axura just smiled at Cito's reaction. "I'm not saying that your lesson experienced as me or Delnex, I am just saying that I am surprised she put you on babysitting duty. You are more the type to be active and do the job yourself quickly, than watch others as the slowly do it themselves." She said to Cito.

Aqua grabbed Riku's hand and put something in it, "This a wayfinder i made."

"You be safe ok? Remember, I will always be your friend." 

She donned her armor and hopped on her keyglider,

"By the way where is Vytal? Thats a world i havent herd of as far as i know.

Aqua waited for Riku's reply.

"It should be near this world...I heard its a big city and there is a big castle there and a forest near by" Riku said. "Don't worry as long as I got m friends in my heart I won't stray on to the path of darkness...I already did once...but I wont let it happen again" Riku said. "Also...Aqua me and Sora did the Mark of Mastery exam and Sora...Xemnas tried to use him to create something called the X-blade...now Xemera is trying to do so now" Riku said. "I only passed the Exam but Sora didn't" Riku said

"I Thought the X-Blade was destroyed?" thought Aqua,

"Thank you Riku, please keep that wayfinder safe, as long as you and your friends carry them, nothing can ever drive you apart. You'll always find your way back to each other."

With that she set off for Vytal, not knowing what lies ahead. 

@,

Riku entered the portal that he created before seeing Xemera. "Shes done...now what" Riku asked. "I'm sending you to Vytal along with Ammy and Cito apparently there is someone there controlling the heartless and some of the people there have animal ears like your friend here" Xemera said

"An unbreakable connection." thought Aqua, 

She left Halloween town, flying up and out.

"There it is, I had better be more careful from here on out, My magic is still low,"

"Also...Aqua me and Sora did the Mark of Mastery exam and Sora...Xemnas tried to use him to create something called the X-blade

she thought back, "Exactly what happened last time minus the exam, I will not let what happened to Ventus happen to Sora."  

Flying in and finding a dark area to land, "Ill have to go VERY carefully."

Returning Master Keeper to her hand but keeping on her armor.

(And you can pick that spot DL)

Edited by BackSlash2554

@

"Really? Because that's what it sounds like." Cito muttered and was content to stare at her bed rather than Axura. "I may be the type to get the job done quickly but I know better than to go against Xemera. Besides, she said to make sure they get there safely and make sure they don't get themselves killed." Cito continued.

They just keep coming" A female voice said. "What type of Grimm are these things I never seen an like these ones before" Another voice said. "Maybe we should back out" A third voice spoke. "We have to get rid of them though" The fourth voice said. "We need some help with these" All the voices said

@

Amethyst's wolf ears perked up at the word Vytal "...Yvtal...thats my home...there are heartless there too?! great...as if Remment didn't have enough dark creatures...and also...we're called faunus. thank you" Amethyst stated rather snappily before calming herself "what were these other faunus wearing exactly? white and black battle suits and wearing monster masks?" the girl asked quickly "I wouldn't be surprised if it is the White Fang..." she thought narrowing her eyes downward.

• Brohoof 1

@

"Axura didn't say but I need y-" "I'll take her my self Cito doesn't need to come with us" Riku said opening a portal. "Fine..." Xemera said. Riku grabbed Ammy before smiling at her. "Let's get rid of the heartless in your home town" Riku said before going through the portal. "I wonder what her world is like...I'm curious"  Riku said

• Brohoof 1

Aqua rushed in hearing someone in trouble, "Im coming!"

She rounded a corner and the first person she saw had a giant red scythe and was surrounded by 10 or 15 large body emblem heartless,

" Hey red girl! Give me a boost!" said Aqua

"Huh? Oh right! Said red, (Ruby)

Aqua jumped on red's scythe and red flung Aqua at one of the heartless, 

Aqua hit it with a ariel combo three times knocking it down while red swung at 2 with her own combo followed by shooting one of them. 

Aqua dispatched hers and yelled "Haste!" rushing a heartless coming from behind red.

Red noticed and leapt to the side slashing at another heartless, "Hey key girl lookout!"

Aqua finished off the one she rushed and heard Red she turned just in time to be hit by the large body knocking her back.

Edited by BackSlash2554

@@Dji,

"I'm sure it'll be fine. I just got back from this world and all it really is is some hoodlem gang of animal people using the heartless to steal stuff. Hell, they were practically mortified by just the sight of me." She said to Axura. "If you want, I'm sure I would be able to tag along." She added, trying to cheer her up.

@@Dji,

"I'm sure it'll be fine. I just got back from this world and all it really is is some hoodlem gang of animal people using the heartless to steal stuff. Hell, they were practically mortified by just the sight of me." She said to Axura. "If you want, I'm sure I would be able to tag along." She added, trying to cheer her up.

• Brohoof 1

@

Cito managed a slight chuckle at Axura's description and slowly stood up, bracing her back against the wall. "I think I'll be fine. That world you described sounds like an average world taken over by darkness. Wanna come with me? I'm going to see if those keybladers are back." Cito said, walking over to her door and opening it. She seemed a lot happier now. "Actually, that suggestion doesn't sound too bad. She could only say no."

• Brohoof 1