Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would Happen If PewDiePie Declares that He is a Brony

Pinky Pie

well lets see here is the most reasonable thing that would happen all his ABB subs will unsub

he will get a lot more attention in the Brony fandom

and a little less attention in general or will cause more people to join the fandom

but after I saw the scene where he was drowning Twilight in a Amnesia custom story I don't think he will ever join us

Markiplier joked about being a brony, I wasn't amused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8himX0bYNg

Neither did I but he may be a brony even thought he said he wasn't. I mean, among all of those episodes why did he choose one of the best and the most-loved one (Sonic Rainboom)?

well lets see here is the most reasonable thing that would happen all his ABB subs will unsub

he will get a lot more attention in the Brony fandom

and a little less attention in general or will cause more people to join the fandom

but after I saw the scene where he was drowning Twilight in a Amnesia custom story I don't think he will ever join us

Can you please send me the link of that video, I've never seen it ^^

• Brohoof 1

He has a lot of subscribers that are bronies. Not sure if he is one(It's much more possible that her girlfriend, Marzia, is).

There's one Youtuber very similar with Pewdiepie named Yamimash. He has much lesser subs, but he is a brony. And hey, people love him no matter what.

• Brohoof 1

Not a single buck would be given, not from me anyway.

There is nothing special about him, at all. And yes, I know he gave money to charity before. If I made that much money doing nothing, I would donate too.

No offense to fans of him of course, I just don't like him much.

• Brohoof 2

We will receive an influx of bronies who will claim to have watched the show. Secretly, they've formed their entire perception of FIM on one episode(Party of One;who'd have guessed?). Forums will be boarded, fanfictions mass produced...
I'm tasting colors just thinking about it.

I honestly have no clue who in the world that is. But after seeing "Bro Army", I am pretty sure I can say I don't ever want to know.

• Brohoof 1

Hi everypony. PewDiePie's current subscriber number is 30.176.517, which means he got the most subscriber number in YouTube. And when I was watching it, I just wondered what would happen if PewDiePie says that he's a brony. That would be an awesome weapon for those who hate them, but for the "Bro Army"... Here is my ideas about what would happen:

1) Hatred against bronies would really decrease (Which I hope)

2) PewDiePie would lose at least %50 of his subscribers (Which would probably happen)

PewDiePie needs to be taken down a few notches.

He's insanely overrated, in my eyes.

I'm sure he's a good person in real life, but online, ugh.

He has a lot of subscribers that are bronies. Not sure if he is one(It's much more possible that her girlfriend, Marzia, is).

There's one Youtuber very similar with Pewdiepie named Yamimash. He has much lesser subs, but he is a brony. And hey, people love him no matter what.

Yamimash is a brony? I know he has used them in his thumbnails before, but has he ever flat out said it?

I've been subscribed to Yami for a year.

• Brohoof 2

PewDiePie needs to be taken down a few notches.

He's insanely overrated, in my eyes.

I'm sure he's a good person in real life, but online, ugh.

Yamimash is a brony? I know he has used them in his thumbnails before, but has he ever flat out said it?

I've been subscribed to Yami for a year.

He has referenced the show a couple times in the past while playing Gmod with SeaNanners, Markiplier or TheRpgMinx. Also he played a MLP monopoly once if I remember correctly, the only time him and Mark met in person.

He has referenced the show a couple times in the past while playing Gmod with SeaNanners, Markiplier or TheRpgMinx. Also he played a MLP monopoly once if I remember correctly, the only time him and Mark met in person.

Do you remember the videos?

Yeah, he'd probably lose some of his fans, but then again, other bronies might like him more if he was a brony.

To say that people will like him better just because he was a brony is redonkulous.

But sadly, probably true

Edited by Dattebayo

I have a fear that the image of the MLP fandom will get worse in some people's eyes and some of his fans will probably become fans too because of that, which might make things even worse. Then again, some of the people who don't like us already will likely never change no matter what, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

I can't, or won't, stop him from doing that, though.

I would not give 2 craps if he became a brony. But if he DID become a brony, closet bronies would gain enough confidence to come out of their closet and tell people. However, his fanbase will probably be divided (which I couldn't care less about), and his critics will probably use the fact that he's brony as a criticism. Not all, but some.

Even though I barely watch him (because he stopped being funny, like smosh, after age 12), I would be kind of happy, maybe it will increase our numbers by maybe 1 million? ...but also kind of angry or sad, because then a good deal of pewds haters might hate bronies too.... 

because then a good deal of pewds haters might hate bronies too.... 

I'm pretty sure almost all of them already hate us :P Some guys are like robots, programmed to hate everyone different than themselves.

I'm pretty sure almost all of them already hate us :P Some guys are like robots, programmed to hate everyone different than themselves.

:lol:  yeah your probably right, but the few that don't hate us will hate us...

I met a guy who was okay with me being a brony, but once he found out I watched pewds, he got really angry...

This thread appears to be discussing the Brony fandom so it has been moved to Sugarcube Corner.  The General Discussion area is meant for topics not directly related to My Little Pony.