Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would Happen If PewDiePie Declares that He is a Brony

Pinky Pie

Well this depends...

It's all how mature his community is...

I know there is alot of underage children and young teenagers make up PewDiePie community.

I know alot are mostly girls.

I have meet alot of young bronies, mostly girls but some boys also.

So... I think that, not alot of his fanbase will not mind.

He is in the Adventure Time fandom (I know you guys hate that show and so does his community) but people didn't mind.

He did played a MLP game before, it was mod for a scary game or something..l

Edited by StarBot

Honestly, nothing that bad could happen.
I mean, some people would be stupid about it
But the vast majority would do what they are meant to: not care at all

And honestly, I can't see how having more people watching this great show could be bad

I personally only started watching because a YouTuber singer named Caleb Hyles made a cover version of This Day Aria, I thought it was so perfect I had to see the original, and then I watched the Season 2 Finale just to see the context

And then things went downhill

Point is, real fans can emerge out of this

The following list only has the brony fandom in mind. I couldn't care less about the effects it would have on PewDiePie's fandom.

Advantages:

-There will be more bronies.

Disadvantages:

-There will be more people posing as bronies.

-People who find PewDiePie annoying will likely think of the brony fandom as annoying due to association fallacy.

-The content this fandom produces will go down in quality (I don't want half the fan art to be about PewDiePie).

There will be a flame war, sure, but it will just burn out as quickly as it flared up, so I don't see it as worth mentioning.

Honestly, I wouldn't really care at all. I'm not going to hate on him or judge him. So what if he likes it? I don't really see anything happening apart from him losing a lot of subscribers. That and getting A LOT of very young bronies.

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually is a brony, but just doesn't "announce" it. He wouldn't want to tell everyone something so insignificant if there is a chance it will make him lose a lot of subscribers.

I'd do the same thing if I was in his shoes.