Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

so... lets talk about the Fire Challenge

well. let's talk about the last in human stupidity... "The Fire Challenge" ´ we are going too far? ´ we can do everything for a moment of fame? ... really i can't imagine how stupid you can be if try this.

someone told them who set their bodies on fire is funny? is, for this type of things that I didn't consider the human beings like a superior race.

I also noticed that everyone who attempted this challenge are black people... don't misunderstand me, i'm not racist at all ... is just... curious at least... for me

so... what do you think about this?...  

I think fire is fairly misunderstood; like electricity, it seems like it can be (relatively) safe or deadly/harmful, and the difference is often very minor.

Also, before I ever tried shaving with a razor/shaver, I used fire.

Like, I literally lit my face on fire in small sections and let it burn for a few seconds.

I didn't get hurt at all somehow by the end of it, but I was going for a trim rather than clean shaven, so....

If I actually exposed my skin directly, I would've probably had (further) issues after.

Edited by SFyr
  • Brohoof 2

It only proves that even with all the tecnological advances of man, people will find ways to prove Darwin correct.

Really, if you do try this, there is no one to blame but yourself. And certainly no one else to blame if you get horrible disfiguring burns and or die.

• Brohoof 8

I challenge all of you to the "poke a bear in the face" challenge

It's what all the cool kids are doing

pfft

what about the "no-condom with a five year old" challenge

i heard its the shit nowadays

What next? The ‘drink lethal amounts of alcohol, bleach and drainage cleaner challenge'? OH WAIT! that was already a thing...

Bloody neknominations...

Edited by Monotone

I think there's one death for the fire challenge. a young fella of 16 years old... A real shame... this generation is losing their direction in a sea of stupidity and idiots who believe that do this type of challenges makes you cool or something like that... Sometimes I dont know what is happening with the youth today... they need help for sure, but im not really sure if we can help or not

Yeah, I think they should stick to the ice bucket challenge or the ice bath challenge.

Seriously, why do they keep coming up with challenges that can cause injuries?

Because near-death experience and injuries are FAR better than just donating to charity!!!11!11!

i agree though they're fucking dipshits for thinking that's a good idea

It's just an issue of young people being bored with life. Young people invent all manner of stupid stuff when they have nothing better to do, like "the knockout game" and "vodka eyeballing". It's just a matter of what you can do with what you have. Rich teens who's bored with life? Pour alcohol in your eye.
Can't afford dozens of bottles of alcohol, but still want excitement? Set yourself on fire. It's free!
"Idle hands are the devil's workshop", as they say.

• Brohoof 2

Ugh. I know how to light myself on fire safely ... but I sure as hell wouldn't do it. There is that little voice in my head that says, "Please no, I like skin what if you are wrong!" The 'not so so funny' part is that people were getting hurt with the IBC!  This ... is no bueno.

Kids want to be cool among their school and friends, so they do things that are dangerous while not thinking of the consequences.

Kid 1: I know a new challenge that will make us internet famous!

Kid 2: What's that, bruh?

Kid 1: Whoever can pour bleach and anti-freeze into their mouth and spit it out without swallowing it will be... extra cool!

Kid 2: Let's do it!

:P

I think there's one death for the fire challenge. a young fella of 16 years old... A real shame... this generation is losing their direction in a sea of stupidity and idiots who believe that do this type of challenges makes you cool or something like that... Sometimes I dont know what is happening with the youth today... they need help for sure, but im not really sure if we can help or not

Isn't that a little bit of a leap?

• Brohoof 3

Have you searched up the word stupid because thats what the fire challenge is! Why in the world would you set yourself on fire?! You'll ruin your skin forever! Jeez mankind has screwed up...

human-evolution-go-back.jpg

Bring back the times where women can be confident of themselves and rebellious but not slutty and are not prostitutes and where music is the real shiz. Seriously though, music these days suck :P

Edited by XxConfusedUnicornxX

That's a thing?

I understand people could potentially get sick from the sudden cold water spray (very few I bet), but fire is just something you don't mess with; fire kills children D: !

• Brohoof 1

I thought the ice bucket challenge was pretty stupid but at least that had a purpose but, WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS?! It's stupid and reckless. Who would want to burn themselves just for some stupid trend? I've heard of people who have killed themselves doing this crap. Is it really worth it?

• Brohoof 1