Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (RP Reboot)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD

What happened? I groaned on the ground. My head pounded and my whole body felt like it had trampled by a herd of buffalo. Maybe I should sit here a bit longer...

"Hey...hey, are you alright?? Hey, say somethin'!" I felt something shake me accompanied with a voice. Okay maybe I should get up. 

"Ugh" Was all that came out at first. I opened my eyes. It was dark... A small bit of light crept from something nearby. "Where I am?" Was the second thing that came out of my mouth. I pulled my self to my hooves. I stretched out popping my legs and wings. I said and wings... And. Wings. No matter how much I tried they wouldn't move. I turned my head around to look at them. Oh... They were under a jacket. A jacket? When had I put that on. I never wear jackets... 

I spun around to find the voice from just before. A strange creature stood in front of me. In a split reaction I yanked my neck around to grab my sword only to find my head not going that far not that I even had a sword. I spun around again to buck the creature only to fall flat on my face. I scrambled back to my hooves and yelled as something felt like it stabbed my hoof. I looked down at it to see... Er... What? To see a... Thingy... It sure wasn't a hoof. It looked like a Griffon claw but fleshy and with more joints. More importantly it was attacked to me. 

Stay calm, Atlas. You're fine... ish...

I stayed on my Er... Thingies to look at the creature looking down at me.

"Hello" I was smiling like an idiot. "Who are you? Where am I and what have you done to me?" Simple enough. Now all I had to do was not panic... just not panic...

@,

@,

((I'm with you two I think...I hope...BLAHRESLISUG))

Summer sighed, relaxing on a wooden bench a few blocks away from where most of the celebration was taking place, her wings sprawled out over the edge of the bench behind her as she looked up at the clouds moving about above. "What a lovely day." She mumbled, her slight French accent adding a uniqueness to her voice. She'd travelled to Trottingham specifically for the summer sun celebration but...now that she was here, she didn't feel much like doing anything. In all honesty, she was looking forwards to getting home...the lack of stars in this city was rather disappointing...with the exception of the sun of course.
Sighing, she stood, stretching her back legs before making her way down the street, deciding to check out a little more around the celebration itself. Her hooves tapped gently against the stones on the street behind her, her talons left faint scratch marks in the moss but she didn't notice as she stopped, her ears flicking...that sounded like a screa- But she barely had time to think about it as darkness surrounded her.

She awoke with a start only to give a loud scream and hold on for dear life...but there was no point. She desperately tried to flap with wings that weren't there as she tumbled down, branches cracking below her before *Thud*. "Ugghhhh!" She groaned, hugging herself as she looked up at the broken branches above her, peaking through at a large apartment building a ways away...she seemed to be in the well kept front lawn, though she didn't pay any attention to that. All she could feel was pain so she didn't really notice the differences in her body...she just assumed that she'd climbed up to look at the stars and had fallen asleep...but it only took a few moments for her to realize that that was definitely not true. "Oh mon dieu ... ce qui est ... où ... où suis-je?" She mumbled, speaking in french. She blinked a bit, and looked around, feeling quite confused before she reaaally started to feel something different. Her eyes grew wide and she quickly looked down at her talons...no...her...hands? "QUELQU'UN S'IL VOUS PLAÎT AIDE!" She screamed, looking at her legs now and scrambling back, feeling her body thud against the tree as her breathing began to quicken. "Oh non...non non non non non..." She mumbled, putting both hands to her head, grasping at the feathers that weren't there...instead there was some...weird...long...other stuff...fur? She didn't really focus on it at the moment as she felt tears starting to well up in her eyes. "C'est juste un rêve...non...C'est juste un rêve." She spoke, looking up to see what looked like a road. She was just about to try to stand, perhaps move towards it to search for someone who could tell her...well...tell her something...but that didn't quite go as planned. "AHHH!" She screamed, covering her eyes and cowering as bright lights ran over her a faint *WHOOSH!* moving by as some...large...metal monster zoomed down the road, fading off into the distance with a deep growl. Summer was fully in tears now, having no idea what to do...she just hoped someone would find her and help her soon.

Translations!

Oh my god ... what ... where ... where am I?
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!
Oh no no no no no no no...
Its just a dream...no...its just a dream 

Edited by Fire Sky

@,

((It's nighttime for the twins, BTW!))

"And…there!" Stephen muttered to himself as he snapped one last picture. The Fairmount Apartments were reported to be abandoned and haunted, but Stephen found neither to be the case. He sighed as reviewed the pictures in his camera's veiw finder. The atmosphere was certianly creepy and ominous and had seen better days, but it turned out to be another bust! Oh well… better call up Brony Boy to come pick him up!

Stephen had only begun his call when the wind began to pick up and howl. Stephen didn't mind, as he merely took shelter in one of the doorways, and listened to the dial tone.

Or rather he would have, if it weren't for the line going dead. Stephen sighed, and dialed again. No tone, nothing. "What?? What in.the hell?!" Pulling his phone away from his ear, only to find it had died without so much as a warning. But it still had a fair amount if juice last he checked…

To make matters worse, Stephen wad thrown into total blackness as all of the lights in the area went out. "Huh??" Everything was darker than anything he had ever seen in his life!

Stephen didn't have to worry about that for long, though. Numerous bolts of lighting illuminated the primal darkness, striking the ground before his eyes; some strikes landing closer than he would've liked. The wind was tearing through the air now, bending tree branches in its sway and throwing stray garbage this way and that.

Stephen jumped and sheilded his eyes as one final bolt of lightning struck the ground not too far in frint of him. He didn't know how long he held his position for, but after what seemed like an eternity, Stephen lowered his arm from his eyes. Just like that, the chaotic storm had vanished, the still quiet of the night returning as the street lamps flickered back to life.

Stephen wasn't sure what happened, but didn't care to stick around! He made his way to his rendezvous point, but stopped after taking a few steps. Before him was a woman, sprawled out on the sidewalk. Stephen rushed over to her without another thought, but paused as she came to, bringing a hand up to her forehead.

"By the ancestors my head... UGH!"

…Hung over, Stephen bet! "Are you…?" He began to ask as the woman looked and patted herself over as if she were on fire, not even noticing he was there. "Ma'am, are you alright??" He asked again, again receiving no response; this woman was far too occupied with looking herself over, visibly working herself up into a panic.

Stephen shrank back a bit as she let out a ferocious scream into the night air. Whatever this woman was, it sure as shit wasn't sober!

@@Hypn0ticD, Chrysalis hadn't noticed the human that was standing before her. She was trying to calm herself down. 

"Come now Chryssie... deep breaths, deep breaths and slow ones..." after a few seconds she managed to reach a level of calamity that allowed her to notice the being standing next to her. It was similar to her own and right now this... well he looked "male" and smelled male to her at least. That means he smelled different from her...

Right now Chrysalis needed answers... and she had to get them. With an un-natural coldness she jerked her head towards the individual standing next to her and looked into his eyes with her own green ones. A small flash raced through her iris indicating she was in no mood for jokes or games. She noticed however at that strange movement that the small garment she had on her head that resembled her crown started to fall. With all of her speed she gathered it and hid it beneath her clothes quickly resuming her look on the human.

"Who are you? "What" are you... and more importantly, do you know where i am now?"

@@Pripyat Pony,@, While the two women were talking calmly watching them exchange identities. "What is this "My Little Pony" thing? Sounds like a peculiar name for a toy series. In any case we... i mean "I" am a pony. You seem to know a lot about us. How so?" Terra intervened. "I am sorry to interrupt. Perhaps i haven't introduced myself. My name is Terra Lionmane resident of Trottingham and Iron Smith. It appears me and Miss Cicada right here have been intruding upon your personal property. I would very much like to apologize for that. If you wish we will remove ourselves from here but i would really appreciate it if you could lend as a hoo... an... could you tell me the name of your species and what it calls its' appendages?" Terra was really confused with his new physiology and he couldn't hide it. It was still hard to stand up since he wasn't used to it and it was certainly an alienating form. But nevertheless while this was his problem the fact that this "insert species name here" Catherine was having two "mortal" per say enemies in front of her wouldn't be flattering at all.

@@Pripyat Pony, Diego's confusion of Greece had Dennis laughing. "N-no...pffft... "greasy" Ahahahahahah! It's G-r-e-e-c-e. Or you can call it "Hellas" and no it's not Hell's ass!" once again he burst into laughter but relaxed a bit later. "Oh man... you're gonna kill me... Aaah... anyways... we don't have "Saddle Arabia" here but we have "Saudi Arabia". Look... you gotta relax and come with me. I am going to explain things on the way okay? By the way... you are a human now. Trust me... people are going to ask you weird questions since you are an alien here and you won't like what they do with aliens. Can you stand up? You could put your hand on my back and i could help you till you get used to it."

@,@,

Cicada gave Terra an icy glare. "Don't bother speaking for me," she said. "Or trying to give me orders. The only orders I take come straight from my queen." Again that icy stab of pain as she thought about her queen. Where could she be? And how could they get back to Equestria and rid themselves of the geis that Avarice had upon the entire Changeling Hive?

~~~

"Yeah, I can stand up," Diego grumbled. "It's not as tho I'm drunk or anything." Actually, he was, having knocked back countless hard ciders in the bar before the spell had hit him, but he wasn't going to admit as much to this... human? Did the creature say that he was a human, and Diego was too? Silly name. Diego struggled to his feet but still leant on Dennis. He wasn't confident that he could stay upright; it felt far too weird to be standing on his hind legs and he didn't want to fall.

Edited by Pripyat Pony

@@Windbreaker,

Shawn softened the hard glare he didn't realize he had as he watched the woman fall, trembling in fear as she curled herself into a ball, more or

less, and tremble like a leaf. As if he had the gall to run her over!

“Sorry! Just…don’t hurt me.”

"What?? I wasn't--!" Shawn took another glance at the frightened woman before pulling his car onto the curb before stepping out and leaving the door ajar. "I'm not gonna hurt you… I gotta pick up my brother, but I'll give you a ride home…" Shawn said as he approached the quaking woman. Oh,right. She said she was lost, didn't she? Wait. Why was he even offering to give this woman a ride in the first place?? For all he knew, she could be on something, and far too altered to give directions! But he simply couldn't leave her there in the road! He just HAD to!

Shawn was now at the woman's side, and kneeling down. She had just said her name was Atlas. Funny name for a chick, but okay! "Heya, Atlas. My name's Shawn." He responded, putting on the most winning smile he could manage. "I won't hurt you," he repeated. "But you can't stay here. I can take you somewhere safe… are you able to stand??" He asked, rising to his feet and offering Atlas his hand.

Yes, I know Aegis is a dude, but I'm not telling Shawn! Don't wanna ruin the surprise!

@Pripyat Pony,

Catherine got to her feet and smiled at the both of them as she helped them up. "Ah, well, bonjour Madame Cicada et Monsieur Terra. These are hands by the way," she said, pointing to the aforementioned appendages, "Please, come inside. I will brew some café au lait and we can sit down and have a nice talk about this. It might be a bit, eh... complicated."

@GeneralDirection

"All the stress I've been causing you?!" Chloe was going to continue, but was cut off by the hit. She tightened up the muscles in her arm and winced in pain. "Ahh! Damnú! (Shite!) Yeah, no. Definitely not sleeping." She took a moment to collect herself, then turned back to Rainbow. "Ah told you not that hard. Anyway, I've got to get to work, so walk with me."

As they stepped into the elevator, Corsica started looking around. The doors finally opened and they were in a new place, one with just hallways and doors as far as she could see. She looked back to the small room, then at Akatsu. "Is that box the way that humans teleport in this world?"

@

Rainbow couldn't help but smirk at her reaction, considering it to be partial payback for all the interrogation. But then reality hit her hard when Chloe mentioned to get up. She didn't really want to go anywhere with this human. Under any other circumstances, she would strike out on her own. But there was no telling what she could find in this world. Her best bet would probably be to stick with Chloe until she had a better idea of what she might encounter. "Fine, I'll go along with you." She replied reluctantly. Then she attempted to stand up, using her 'forelegs' to support her until her full weight was on her 'hindlegs'. This lasted for all of three seconds, after which she found herself face down on the ground. She murmured something unintelligible while her face was in the grass, and then lifted her head up to face the human, hoping she'd take the hint that she needed help. (As much as she didn't want it.)

@@,

Akatsu stepped out of the elevator and looked at Corsica strangely. "Uh... its used to lift people from one level of a building to another.. Haven't you seen an elevator before?" she asked. She then slightly frowned as she realized Corsica might not have as well a provided life as Akatsu does, and it is possible she never even heard of an elevator.

Akatsu almost right after asking heard another loud noise, but it was a more faint, likely further away. She paused in all her actions for a brief second, and asked Corsica - "Did you hear that?"

(Don't worry, we will get to Summer in about 1 or 2 more posts the way i have it planned.)

• Brohoof 1

@@Pripyat Pony,@,
Terra felt a chill up his spine. But there it was again... the "pained" look upon her face. Terra instinctively raised his hand but withdrew it. Right now he didn't know what to think. His intuition told him that this situation was something he wouldn't like even if it was thrust unto himself. To be lost from those close to you? That would be harsh to wish even to your enemies. He found himself bearing no true malice against the changeling. Nevertheless he was bound by the rules of decency enough not to start a fight inside a foreign property.

"Yes... some coffee would indeed be nice... Wait... you speak Prench? Wait... don't answer that... i bet it's one of this "My Little Pony" insights? You'll have to explain to me what it is."

As they advanced inside the home Terra seeked to attention of the changeling commander wanting to pose a question.

"Hey... i am sorry about that before. I was just saying this out of courtesy. I just didn't want her to bear witness to a fight between us in her home. On that matter... i don't wish to fight you. At least not until i know why you attacked us... something tells me from your looks that there's more into it than i know. In any case know that i bear you no malice... i was just protecting what i thought precious to me, and the residents of the town of Trottingham are some of them." he said calmly responding to the changeling. He wouldn't like to have to take hostile action. It would also be a chance to know his adversary more. After all he had a friend by the name Selune Darkeye that was really interested in changelings. Maybe he could ask Cicada a few questions on her behalf?

@, With difficulty, Cicada got up onto her hind legs. Staggering, she clutched at Cat. "We don't walk on our hind legs back home," she said. "Does everypony walk like this here? If so, I suppose I'll have to try, so that I don't stand out."

She hadn't heard of what Cat was proposing, but supposed it was a good idea. They couldn't stay in the street, after all.

@, Cicada bridled at the earth stallion's suggestion that they get along, but figured that he was talking sense. Restarting their fight would be pointless, now that they were both stranded in this strange world together. It would be best to form a truce, at least for the moment.

"The attack wasn't our idea, just so you know," she replied. "If it had been, do you really think that I'd be here right now? It wasn't my Queen who cast that spell."

@@Hypn0ticD,

When the thing that seemed to be addressing Aegis moved to one side and someone got out of it, he realized it was some sort of chariot. One that didn’t seem to be pulled by anything. If he wasn’t panicking over his inability to do anything, Aegis might’ve been more curious. Then he got a look at the one who got out of it. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down, reasoning that if this one meant him any harm, he’d have taken this opportunity to do it while Aegis was at his most vulnerable.

He uncurled himself from the protective ball he made of himself to find the stranger standing over him, smiling and holding out a hand. With the offer of safety and possibly the prospect of food and some answers, Aegis accepted the help up and gave a small smile in return. “That’s very kind of you. Thanks. So, uh, how long would it take to get to this 'somewhere safe'? And would you happen to have anything to eat?” He asked, retaining the feminine tones for now since it seemed to be working in his favour. As soon as he stopped speaking, his stomach rumbled, almost on cue.

@@Windbreaker,

His words were met with a confused stare from Fluttershy. Firstly, she wasn't sure why he was so concerned about her; she felt fine, even if she was still puzzled by her new form, and her concern was really more focused on finding her friends if possible. But then the mention of some 'Austin,' whoever or wherever that was, perplexed her even further. Is that where she was right now? She'd never even heard of the place. Just how far away from home did she end up?

She took a deep breath to stave off the rising wave of new panic as she answered the creature. "I-I don't think I know anypony in Austin... um, I live near Ponyville. Do you know how far that might be from here, because... I'm afraid I have no idea."

@Pripyat Pony,

Catherine smiled kind of awkwardly toward Terra. "Well, you see, we're in Paris, which is in France, and here we speak French. It doesn't have anything to do with My Little Pony." She then helped them inside and sat them down at one end of a grand dining table. "One moment please," she said as she scurried off to find Jaques.

[insert a minute or so here]

"Jaques, voulez-vous préparer un café pour nous?" "Tout de suite, Mademoiselle Catherine." He nodded and went off to the kitchen as Cat went and sat the table. "Now, let's get down to business."

Jaques, would you prepare some coffee for us?

Right away, Miss Catherine.

@GeneralDirection

Chloe crouched down near Rainbow's face and smirked at her. "Payback tastes like grass do'n't (doesn't) it? You sure you haven't been drinkin'?" She helped her to her feet and supported her a bit. "I was go'n ta walk, but it seems you aren't too keen on that, so we'll walk back to my place and drive over to the pub. How's that sound?"

Corsica looked confused. She had never seen an elevator where she was from and this human acted as if they were commonplace, like everyone had been in one or seen one. "No, I've never seen anything like that before..." The girl then asked her if she'd heard something, though she hadn't really been paying much attention to her surroundings, so she just shook her head in response

Akatsu was very curious as to the sound, but it would have to wait for a minute. Akatsu lead Corsica towards her room and brought her inside.

The apartment consisted of a small but very nice and well equipped kitchen area with a minute table for two (in case she ever had a guest, which she hadn't since she got the apartment), a large loveseat and a 32" flat screen in the living room along with a desk and laptop. The living room and kitchen are both part of an open floor plan with tile flooring in the kitchen and a thin carpet layer in the living room section. Her bedroom connects to the bathroom, and both the bathroom and her bedroom connect to the kitchen/living room by doors. She keeps the bedroom bathroom connection door locked at all times. Akatsu's bedroom is the most decorative room in the entire apartment, consisting of mostly purples and deep blues. 

Akatsu only stepped in for a second, then gestured for Corsica to come in as well. "Feel free to make yourself something to drink. It shouldn't be too hard to find things around here, its rather small. I'm going to head outside for a bit to check out the noise i heard." Akatsu left the room and closed the door behind her, leaving Corsica alone to explore (hint hint).

(I will get to Summer next post for sure. Feel free to do whatever you want in the apartment with Corsica)

Edited by The Original PWD
  • Brohoof 2

@

Rainbow rolled her eyes at Chloe's remark, and begrudgingly accepted her offer of help. "No, I haven't been drinking." She replied dryly. "It doesn't seem like I've got much of a choice, so let's get going." As the two of them walked to Chloe's home, Rainbow slowly became better at walking, and eventually was able to move on her own at a decent pace. She was about to ask why they were going to a pub so early, but then it dawned on her that it might be where she worked, so Dash chose to say nothing.

@@Pripyat Pony,

Shamrock slept rather well considering her predicament. She hugged her fathers hat closer to her as she kept sleeping. After a bit she woke up to the sound of her stomach growling. Before she was sucked into the tear she was on her way to a pub to get something drink along with something to eat. So she was pretty much running on empty now. Thinking it wouldn't be a big deal she got up, put her hat back on and head out the room to look for the kitchen.

Spike being out in the middle of nowhere or at least that's where he think he was, wandering without a sense of direction. The expression on his face was that of fear and confusion but the look in his eyes made it seem that his mind hasn't just got done processing what just happened to him. Whatever did happen...he remembered when he was standing beside Twilight eating a cupcake...then a guard just happened to yell something and all of sudden things went black for him like his mind literally couldn't remember what happened next. He remembered wanting to help the others fight this new enemy even when Twilight told him to run and hide. He didn't do so, he couldn't. He knew that he had to help them, they were his friends after all. He was too small to fight and way too weak to actually go up against the changelings. That's when he figured that he could try to reason and use the dragon within to grow large enough to combat the enemy. Using the fight around him as a source of anger. He could feel his mind slipping into a state of anger, rage, and strength. He remember growing larger and larger until his roar could be heard from every direction then...the memory stopped right there. Traces of anger and rage was on his mind, he knew he probably lost control at the height of it all but he felt that he didn't attack any of his friends or other ponies. He was glad for that...

Speaking of which, landing in this strange place...where ever he was...wasn't any help either. He landed in the middle of the road during that storm that brought him here, was almost hit by a car, then chased by creatures he didn't recognize. Then to add fuel to the fire...he was one of them now! He no longer had scales, no spikes, or his tail! He was this...short, scaleless...creature with elastic, super soft skin, pinchable cheeks, and a short mane but he wasn't a pony or even looked like one! Hair. He'd call it hair for now. Suddenly he had clothes, a purple jacket with spikes...not his spikes, mind you, but actual dragon spikes even though they were fake but still. Black pants and a tan t-shirt. This was NOT helping his sanity. He wasn't a dragon anymore...at least he still had his magic flame breath which for some reason was a lot stronger than normal and it was hot but wasn't enough to burn him. At least he was happy that he still had his immunity to heat still intact too.

Spike wandered into a park and sat under a tree, hugging his knees and buried his head against them. He tried to think of what happened to the others, he knew his friends were still in the same predicament as him. Oh, he hoped that they were okay...He couldn't panic. He wouldn't do him any good, he needed to find his friends but just how would he do that? This place wasn't Equestria and he wasn't a dragon anymore. There were strange devices everywhere that he didn't recognized...it did strike him as curious though but he knew it probably wasn't a good idea to go about just touching any random thing he saw. Who knows what it might do? He wasn't a dragon anymore and they could explode, hurting him or worse! He rather not think about it. His mind was racing with so many questions that he couldn't even begin to process them fast enough. Unfortunately...his stomach growled. He was hungry, he needed gems...tasty, sweet gems. Though, it brings up the question, where would he find some? He was fairly sure he couldn't just dig anywhere...he didn't have his tail or claws anymore anyway. He didn't have any bits on him since Twilight held onto them so he would go impulse buying. Great. Now he was going to starve to death if these new creatures he encountered didn't eat him first. He had his fire still...he could protect himself but he didn't want to hurt them. He was a gentle soul. He sighed at his luck and decided to just stay here until he could form a plan of action to find and save his friends, where ever they were...

Edited by Astral Legend

@Firehearted,

Colette watched as the man stirred and groaned. Good, at least he's awake! She continued to hold up her phone as the man groaned and got up to his hands and knees, asking where he was…

Why wouldn't he know that?? "Um… you're in Racine." Colette answered, raising an eyebrow. The man was was now stretching in some weired fashion. He then turned to look at his back. From what Colette could tell, he was looking for something… Was he robbed??

"Hey, bud--" She began, only to jump back, as the man went from being startled, to some lame attempt at a back kick. "What the hell, man?!"

Colette took a moment to eyeball the man, as he had picked himself up off the ground, quickly scrambling to an awkward sitting position after looking at his hand. What the hell was he on??

"Hello," he began, "Who are you? Where am I and what have you done to me?"

"Uhhh~ hi??" She responded. "I'm.Colette, you're in Racine, and I just found you… What were you doing??" She asked, holding out a hand, offering to help him up. "At any rate, maybe you should get outta the street? Maybe call someone to get you home?"

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD,

"Racine? Never heard of it" Atlas sat back down in his rump with his Er... What was his hooves in front of him. "What am I doing?" Atlas asked while beginning to take off his shirt to get to his wings. "I'm trying to figure out what happened the me and if you're responsible" After figuring out how his new forelegs worked he got his shirt and jacket off with ease. Now he could stretch his wings. Stretch. Wings. Was this too much to ask? He looked to see what the problem was. 

"Oh great. I'm an Earth Pony now..." He stared flatly at his bare back. "And where's my fur? Actually, more importantly, what the living Tartarus are YOU?" He pointed his former hoof at Colette. "Cause I ain't leaving until you get me back to, well, me and show me home, creature"

@@Miss Reaper,

@@Astral Legend,

Alex’s expression turned deadpan. This girl was claiming to be from Ponyville, a fictional town (to Alex, anyway) in a show he didn’t watch. He resisted the urge to say “I don’t think it’s even on this planet.” He’d just be a jerk for saying that. Instead, he just shook his head. “I’m not sure how far away it is, either. But that’s going to take a lot of explaining and out here isn’t the place to talk. By the way, my name’s Alex. Sorry about not introducing myself sooner.”

He paused for a moment, noticing a lone kid sitting by a tree in the park not far away. He glanced from the girl to the kid, starting to get the feeling that something wasn’t quite…normal. Either that or he was watching too much anime lately. “Is that kid over there one of your friends?”

@, @, Cicada felt puzzled; it seemed they weren't in the street after all, as they entered a house instead of a cafe. Seated at the table, she tried to make sense of it all. Cicada had no experience of this kind of thing; during the assault of Canterlot, she had stayed outside and directed the Changelings in attacking the city. In any case, they were getting down to business. That was all to the good, as she could finally find out what was going on.

@@Gloomfury, The kitchen was fairly large and clean. Mary always kept it looking nice, tho like Clare, she was still asleep as it was still dark outside; the early hours of the morning. A large white cat with green eyes was sitting on top of the breakfast bar, next to a minifridge which was full of cold drinks. It stared at Shamrock as she entered.

@,

"Ummm… Miss??" Stephen began again as the woman took deep breaths to calm herself down. Yup! Whatever she took, it was one of a drug!

"Come now Chryssie... deep breaths, deep breaths and slow ones..."

"Miss…" Stephen attempted again before he stopped; the woman was now glaring daggers at him now. And just what in the hell was that look for?! She also made an attempt to surreptitiously hide a part of her costume from him. As if he wanted it!

"Who are you? 'What' are you... and more importantly, do you know where I am now?"

"My name's Stephen, I'm sober, and you're in Portland." He answered laconically before turning his head the other way and looking down the road. Brony Boy was supposed to be here by now! He didn't want to stay with this drugged out nutjob any more than he needed to! There was something off about this woman, other than the fact she was an exoticly dressed woman tripping balls, and he didn't much care to find out what it was!

"Look, I have to get going… I'd let you use my phone to call someone, but it's dead, so…" Without another word, Stephen turned on his heel and began making his way down the road, sighing. Ohh, you'd best be on your way, Shawna!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD,Great! First the Princesses of "Love" and "Friendship", then the "Douchebag slavemaster" Avarice, then the ironic human! She had to contain her nerves even more... she was alone in a new area and she had no idea where to go. On top of that she had no horn, carapace or wings... BAH! What kind of species was this? Okay... once more... deep breaths... no more pushing away this... "thing" that could help you when you are lost. Although if she knows half the stuff about what you've done he'll probably run away like a madpo... mad... whatever his species was.

"I meant the designated name for your species mister Stephen. I have not encountered your kind in any parts of Equus i have been. Neither have i heard anything of this "Portland" area... what nation am i in? Is it beyond the Zebrican Kingdoms? Is it in the direction of Saddle Arabia? Is..."

There he was like always looking at her like if she was some kind of weird attraction. What the hell was wrong with this Stephen individual? Something told her that her apparel or her appearance was alienating him.

"Why are you looking at me like i'm some kind of Extra-Equestrian creature?" but before her question had time to register the human was already on his way ahead leaving. She rushed before him... BIG MISTAKE. Before she was able to make three steps she tripped and felt down the concrete with a loud thud. She hit head first but it was only mostly pain and scratches. Her nose however was not so fortunate...

She tasted liquid that rolled down her nostrils in her face. Her newfound nose was bleeding and there was a slight chance she might have broken it. With groans of pain she called out...

"S-S-Stephen! Aw aw aw aw aaaaw..." the injury might have been minor but if she was prone to such injuries she needed help... she was hesitant to ask for help, doing that was for the weak, but right now she WAS weak... so she had no other choice. "Cursed body! No carapace! No protection! No stability! In all my years as a queen i've never had to suffer such ridiculous things! What kind of species survives like that?"

Edited by NioniosTheRenegade

@@Pripyat Pony,

Shamrock walked over to the cat and pet her head gently. Shamrock always loved cats, so she was pretty good with them. Then went over to a larger fridge and looked inside for some milk. He found a jug and then looked for a glass. After looking though all the cupboards she found a cup and poured herself a little bit of milk then put the jug back in the fridge. She drinks some milk as she looked for some things she could cook in the fridge again.