Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (RP Reboot)(On Hiatus)

Hypn0ticD

@@Windbreaker, @@Astral Legend,

Fluttershy couldn't deny that she was a little disappointed that this creature didn't know how far away her home was, either. But she was still more concerned about her friends... "O-Oh, okay..." she said simply before quietly introducing herself in turn. "I'm Fluttershy." Her voice had turned almost inaudible in her timidity.

Then the creature pointed out another smaller creature nearby- wait, he looked familiar! Her eyes widened when she recognized the boy. "Spike!" He had changed, too, it seemed. Did it have something to do with this strange place? Maybe. Either way, one of her friends was here, and that alone was comforting.

The small pink-haired woman tried to get up and trot over to him, only to find that her altered limbs didn't work the way she had expected them to. She fell back down, landing on her hands and knees as she just barely caught herself; at the same time, she let out a pitiful-sounding squeak as the harsh surface of the ground scraped her skin.

@@Pripyat Pony,@, Terra flinched a bit at what Cicada said. It wasn't their idea? Then why... what caused them to attack then? Was it likely Avarice?

"I don't know if i believe you Cicada but if what you say is true this is VERY disturbing indeed. I'll have to think on that." I

n the meantime Miss Catherine was guiding them inside. It was strange handling this new body and he almost Terra's ears perked, French? Paris? France? 

"Wait a minute... it seems your world shares a lot of similarities with out own. You could say it is only some changes in names at times. I say this because i can understand half the "French", or as Equestria says "Prench". Are you some kind of nation neighboring Equestria? Because i've never heard of a species like you. What is the name of your species?"

@@Pripyat Pony, Dennis raised his eyebrow, "Not drunk"... yea right! As if he couldn't smell it on him. Come to think of it if his mother was in town she would say two things about him harboring a drunk guy... Well he couldn't leave him behind now could he? Dennis always was a bit of a victim and maybe too much of a goodie-touchie but did it truly matter right now? It's not like this guy would kill him right? Besides... he was from "that" place. How bad could he be? Maybe he would have a quirk or two, he foresaw his liking of alchohol being one, but he would find a way to handle this. Slowly and steadily they approached his house.

"You gettin used to your legs Diego? I know being a human is a new experience for you but the sooner you get used to it, the quicker you'll avoid the weird looks and the awkward attention. Trust me... being an alien as you are a lot of people would literally "kill" to have you."

Edited by NioniosTheRenegade

@Pripyat Pony,

Catherine smiled nervously, unsure of how they would take the news she was about to present to them. "Well, you see, Equestria is not of this world. It is part of a television show that was written by Lauren Faust. And I am a human. Or more specifically of the species Homo sapien, which is in the family of Hominidae, in the order Primate, class Mammalia, phylum Chordata, kingdom Animalia.... Yeah, I took biology a few times."

@GeneralDirection

"Yeah, you didn't have a choice." Chloe led Rainbow back into the village of Essinkerry and to her house. She pulled out the keys to her '04 BMW M3 and unlocked it remotely, then opened up both her and Rainbow's doors before slipping in the driver's seat. After a moment, she started on the drive to Bray

Edited by ~Shadow Wolf~

@, Diego was struggling to stay upright. When Dennis asked the question, he turned and glared at him. "Does it look like I am?" he replied. "I bet you'd have trouble figuring out how to walk if you got sent to Equestria."

At that moment, a car went past and Diego jumped back, stumbling and clutching Dennis. "What the hell is THAT?!" he yelled. "It's a monster!"

@

Once they arrived at Chloe's house, Rainbow's world got turned upside-down. This world was nothing like Equestria at all! Her home was a rather curiously designed building, unlike anything Dash had ever seen. But then her attention turned to...whatever it was that Chloe sat down in. It looked somewhat like a carriage, but there were no horses around to pull it. Then Chloe inserted the key she had been holding onto into a hole, turned it, and then the carriage made a weird mechanical whirring sound. Then she turned to Rainbow, looking at her with an expectant glare. She took this as her cue to get in. They closed their doors, and once Chloe pulled down on a lever, the contraption started moving all by itself.

"What the hay is this thing?" She asked, overwhelmed by all the unknown buttons and gadgets that now surrounded here. "How can it be moving by itself? We have trains in Equestria, but this sure doesn't look anything like one!"

@@Windbreaker,

The way this woman eyed his car made Shawn question Ageis' sobriety all the more. Was he making the right choice in letting this woman come with him??

"Well, uh, it may not be the fanciest car out there, but it gets me from point A to B!" He said after clearing his throat. He helped Ageis to her feet, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Sorry about this, but you seem to be really shaky on your feet!"

He helped the young woman to his Chevy Cobalt, guiding her around the front bumper and helping her into passenger seat. In short order, Shawn was on his way to pick up Stephen…

"Yeah… yeah, there are a few places that're still open, so maybe we can find a place to eat after I pick my brother up!" Shawn said in response to Ageis' earlier inquiry. But where was he going to take her?? He wasn't the type of man to just bring strangers home! But there just something about this woman… He couldn't just leave her!

"Hey Ageis, did you ever say where you from??" He listened for her answer as he turned the corner, driving into one the more run down and desolate neighborhoods. It wouldn't be long before he met up with his twin…

@,

Equus? Zebrican Kingdoms?? What the hell?? Stephen couldn't place it, but two of the places the mad woman listed sounded familiar… nevertheless, he continued on his way, getting ever closer to the street corner when he heard the woman call out to him, then fall with a sickening thud.

Whipping around, he had seen that the woman had indeed fallen, hands covering her face. "Oh, no!" He breathed, racing back to the woman's side, taking her hands in his and moving them away. "Ohh, damn! You got yourself good!"

Stephen then removed his backpack, opened it, fished around, then produced s small white box with a red cross on the top. "It's not much, but it'll at least stop the bleeding." He said as he held up some gauze. Stephen wasn't sure, but this woman more than likely managed to break her nose.

If only his frigging phone would-- he felt it vibrate in his pocket. But wasn't it it dead?? He pulled it out, checking the screen to see that it was none other than Shawn. "Where the hell are you?!" He began, forgoing the usual hello.

"I'm almost there, so calm your tits!" Shawn responded. He had taken his phone out just Ageis finished her story, briefly considering giving it to her, but deciding against it. Between the inquisitive look* and and having her talk to someone she didn't know? He won't take long!

"Look, I've come across someo--" they both began in unison, a trait they weren't proud of. "I've found someone," Shawn repeated. "It's kind of a strange story…"

"…Ditto!" Stephen said as he applied the gauze. "Get your ass down here already!"

Shawn arrived not a moment later, his mirror image along with a woman being illuminated by the car's lights. Stephen squinted, but helped Chrysalis to her feet. "Alright, my brother's here. Time to get you to a hospital or somethin'!"

Hope you don't mind, but I'm guessing Ageis has never seen a phone before!

@@Hypn0ticD

Aegis couldn’t help but blush a little when Shawn wrapped an arm around his waist, despite being a guy. Then again, ponies didn’t exactly try to grab him around the middle, so it was a new experience for him. He had to admit he was still a bit spooked, but Shawn was a nice guy. Aegis could trust him.

"Well, uh, it may not be the fanciest car out there, but it gets me from point A to B!"

“It doesn’t have to be fancy to be a cool car.” Aegis said, even though he didn’t know what exactly a car was. Now fairly certain that he was safe for the moment, his fear turned to curiosity and wonder. He did wince as Shawn helped him into the passenger seat due to his tender rump, but overall, his spirits were not diminished.

"Hey Aegis, did you ever say where you from??"

He hesitated for a moment. “Well…You probably won’t believe me, but here goes. I’m from a place called Equestria, where I was an adventurer of sorts. Born in Fillydelphia, but I don’t really have a home. Not usually in one place long enough for that. I’ve done a fair bit of travelling, learned a lot of stories and a few things about martial arts. The last thing I remember was stopping for the Summer’s Sun Celebration to take it easy for a while, then I woke up here in this place.” He said, leaning back in the seat and looking over to Shawn. He had some sort of device in his hand, and was speaking to it. The part Aegis wasn’t sure of was it speaking back.

“So, do you mind me asking a few more questions, Shawn?” Aegis asked, relaxing in the seat as Shawn drove to wherever he was going.

Not a problem, but his name is spelled 'Aegis'. I'll admit to being a bit of a Grammar Nazi sometimes. Sorry.

---
@@Miss Reaper,

“Uh, Ah didn’t quite catch that. Sorry.” Alex said, slipping into his Texan accent again as the girl introduced herself. She seemed to perk up after seeing the kid by the tree and called out a name, which led Alex to believe the kid was one of her friends. Which was a good sign. He wasn’t sure how he’d explain it to his dad, though.

When she fell in her attempt to move, Alex stood up and moved over beside her and tried to help her up. “Easy there. Take it slowly at first ‘til you get used to it. Are you hurt, miss?” He asked, giving her a concerned look.

@@Hypn0ticD,@@Windbreaker, Chrysalis grumpily surrendered to the aid of Stephen.

"Weak... so very weak... in all my years as Queen of the Changelings i've never felt more embarassed ever! Clumsy footing, embarassing injuries, not knowing how my own body works! UGH! Usually before i transform i take the time to study the anatomy of the species i transform to but this! THIS!" she clenched her fists instinctively and almost immediately knew that this would perceived as a gesture of anger and frustration.

"I feel like a baby... " she said and something shook inside of her. Yes it was embarassing indeed to feel like a baby but the times she was one weren't so bad. The times she had the care of Abectrozeus and Amalthea... her parents. The times she wasn't a war-consumed changeling that seeked only battle to satisfy her need to feel alive. Her thoughts were disrupted when Stephen mentioned hospital. She was unknown to these people... but was it truly good to get herself known to them? They had an idea about her anatomy, knowledge that would help her. It would indeed be good to take a look on this species, mimic them where they excelled, see how they thrived without what she took for granted. Monkey see monkey do? No... More like Monkey see, Monkey learn, Monkey do better... Not to mention the fact that this species did look like some sort of hairless ape kind.

And there cometh the first lesson. The human in front of her took out some sort of technological device that he used to communicate with someone else... called "Shawn"? Well at least that's what the phone said the moment she looked it. She imagined it was some sort of recognition from someone he knew? They talked on this "device" that reminded her of the bond she shared with the changelings. How did they manage to do that? Had they seen the changelings and mimiced them? She would need to learn more, but for now she had to prepare.

"Interesting device... i need to learn more about it whenever you can. But we got bigger problems. Your friend seems to have encountered another Equestrian that came with me? If he/she is not a changeling then i'd better not be..." she soon heard the car coming signalling that she was too late in her intervention.

"Not be seen in my true form..."

@@Firehearted,

Never hearing of Racine?? Normally, Colette wouldn't blame him-- provided that this man were elsewhere, but here he was, sitting on his haunches in a Racine street. "Well, apparently you passed out, and like I said, I only found--what're you doing??"

The man was now removing jacket and shirt…

"Oh great. I'm an Earth Pony now..." he said as he inspected his bare back.

Colette blinked before responding with the most intelligent thing that came to her mind: a deadpan "What??" Whatever this man was on, it one HELL of a drug!

"Earth Pony??" Colette asked. The term sounded familiar, but she couldn't place her finger on it. Was it from one of those shows that had a huge following?

"And where's my fur? Actually, more importantly, what the living Tartarus are YOU?"

He had turned his attention back to her now, pointing an accusatory at her. "Cause I ain't leaving until you get me back to, well, me and show me home, creature!"

Colette sighed heavily. What is with this guy?? "You've never had any fur or wings so far as I know, because you're human. So am I." Colette then chanced a glance at her phone. It read 11:17 pm. "Look. It's getting late. As much as it'd sounds like fun pretending to be another species, but that's gonna have to wait until the morning." She took a few steps back, turned, then looked over her shoulder. "If you want, you can come over to my place and call somebody to pick you up. It's not far; can you walk??"

@@Gloomfury, The kitchen had lots of different items in it, from a microwave to a high tech icemaker on the side of the fridge. There was also a smoothie maker, a food processor and a TV on a high shelf. The fridge contained milk, orange juice, butter, fresh fruit and veg, salsa and lots of healthy items. Mary was a vegetarian and Clare normally went out to cafes to get her meat fix; she prefered to be sociable and eat with Mary rather than demand different things. The larder had a lot of tins, as well as pasta, peanut butter and white bread.

@,@, Cicada scowled. Obviously, this human as she called herself was trying to patronise her. "For your information," Cicada replied, "Equestria is a real place. I happen to have lived there the whole of my life. Of course, I come from a different part of Equestria to Terra. I live in the Changeling Hive, which is situated far away from everywhere that ponies refer to as 'civilised' which shows their ignorance, as Changelings are just as civilised as they are."

@@Hypn0ticD,

"Yeah, an earth pony. You know? No wings or horn. Just hooves, a strong back, and can pack a buck" Human? What the hell was that? He was a pegasus and he would not deny it.

"A human? Don't know what that is but I ain't that. I'm a pegasus or was rather..." Call someone? Why not? "Fine. If you can get ahold of one of my friends sure... And what kind of question is that? Of course I can walk" Atlas began to walk on his hands and knees. "Ow. Ouch. Eck" He made whatever random pain noise came out as whatever small rock or something of the like hit his hands.

"Question. Where are we? Not as int he town but where as int he country? Dragon country? The Griffon Kingdom? Sure ain't Equestria that's for sure"

@Pripyat Pony,

Catherine scowled back at the changeling, hopefully showing her that she wouldn't be intimidated, definitely not in her own house. "I'm not saying Equestria isn't a real place, nor am I denying that the changelings have their own civilised society. What I am saying is that in this world or this universe, Equestria is a place in a television show. Now, there are some theories that explain that the existence of worlds like Equus are possible, if not completely inevitable." At this moment, Jaques walked in with three cups of café au lait and set them down in front of each of them. Cat smiled up to him and said, "Merci, Jaques."

"Soyez le bienvenu," came the response as he bowed slightly and turned to leave

@GeneralDirection

Chloe looked over to RD for a moment, then back to the road. "It's similar to how an old train works. Pistons in the engine turn a shaft, which in turn transfers that spin to the wheels. The engine in the front of this car doesn't use coal though. It runs off of liquid dinosaurs." She smiled to herself, hoping that would throw her off a bit. Chloe then plugged in her phone and started to play a bit of music

Corsica looked around the room at all the alien technology. She had no idea what any of it was, much less how to work it. She pressed some buttons on the open laptop, but none of them did anything, seeing as the laptop was turned off. She had the same luck with the TV. She didn't see any buttons, but she pressed the screen a little bit, then harder, and harder. It didn't do anything, but she thought she heard a crack from behind the screen. Frustrated with these weird things, she sat down on the love seat and took a look at her own body. She was almost completely furless, except for a small bit on what used to be her fore hooves and her mane, which thankfully hadn't changed much. Her face was flat, compared to what it used to be, and her nose was kind of squishy. She had two protrusions from her chest, which were also pretty soft and squishy. She was also lacking her tail and horn.

@

Akatsu got to the lobby of the apartment building and started heading outside to where she thought she heard the noise come from. She took a look around, and didn't really notice anything, until she noticed a girl almost run directly into ongoing traffic. 'Am i really going to try and take in another drunk girl?... yeah.'

Akatsu quickly walked over to the road and pressed the crossing button and waited for the light to change. It wasn't long before Akatsu was on the other side of the road, moving closer to the girl standing near the road. "You okay?" Akatsu asked, loud enough to hear over the traffic. "You almost walked directly into a bunch of cars."

@,@@Pripyat Pony, Terra switched to a dead serious face, almost angry one could say. Well it was certainly disturbing what he had heard. Oddly enough, or perhaps not oddly enough, he found himself agreeing with some of the things Cicada had said. 

"I don't know the changelings Miss Cicada... half Equestrians or more haven't even seen you, or your homes. We practically assume you could be anything. Paranoia is taking over sometimes... and trust is hard to earn. However..." he turned his attention to Miss Catherine, who was apparently some sort of leader of the household? She definitely put out an air that she was at least one of the owners.

"We are real, i am real, i can feel the blood inside of me, the cohesion of thoughts rushing through my brain. All my "sensors" per say tell me that i exist, that i interact with this world. So in other words i am as real as you are standing right before me. I have one thing to say though... if the "creators" of this show are pulling the strings in our world in any way... I want them to stop. Right... now... i love my free will as the next pon...person and i'd like to think the same goes for Miss Cicada right here." he didn't know if he was about to assault anyone right here but he wasn't going to let anyone undermine his own free will. Not even a human standing behind a window writing stuff in their weird technology!

@

Rainbow slightly nodded her head, not really understanding her explanation; she had just wanted to know what it was called. "So it's called a 'car', huh? What's a dinosaur?" she asked as Chloe plugged something into the car. Soon, music started playing, from seemingly out of nowhere. Again with the weird technology... she thought to herself. Some sort of device that lights up with words and pictures on it...and it plays music, too? No shortage of surprises around here.

@@Windbreaker,

At least Ageis thought that his car was cool, even though it truly wasn't. It was just stripped down model, though it had a few perks! "To be honest, it's not really just my car. I share it with my brother!" He admitted with a nervous laugh. "We're both college kids, so we don't have much, but at least we have a set of wheels!"

----

Aegis was right about one thing! Shawn sure didn't believe him! As much as he wished Equestria was real, as much as wished Equestrians were real, the idea sounded farfetched, at best. He looked over to his passenger as she explained herself. The hell of it was, she sounded so serious about it!

"The last thing I remember was stopping for the Summer’s Sun Celebration to take it easy for a while, then I woke up here in this place.”

"Umm…" Shawn began, doing his best to find words. "That story sounds a little… Well… unbelievable. But where were you when we we're holding our Brony meetup??"

Shortly thereafter, Shawn made the call to his brother. He glanced over to Aegis, who was glancing at his phone. Did she really not know what one was??

Aegis then asked if she could him a few questions as he turned another corner. "Sure, why not??"

@,

Stephen merely blinked as he stared blankly at 'Chryssie' as she ranted on about being "Queen of the Changelings," as well as gesturing dramatically. 'How lovely. I've found someone who is completely batshit insane.' he thought. "Lady, if you were a man, you'd make one hell of a Kabuki actor!" He deadpanned as he held the gauze.

Stephen couldn't read the woman's expression well when he suggested he take her to a hospital, but he could care. She wasn't gonna do much with a busted nose!

Stephen raised an eyebrow at the strange woman as he ended his call. "Yeah, my brother found someone, but he didn't say if they were Equestrian or not. You in trouble somewhere??"

Not long after, Stephen was nearly blinded by the Cobalt's headlights. "About damned time, boy!" He called out, already guiding Chrysalis to the car. "This lady smashed her nose in!"

Seeing this, Stephen's stepped out of the car, running around the rear and opening the passenger side door, saying nothing as he got a good look at her. The way she was dressed... Those eyes of hers… they seemed familiar, but not in a good way! Just who did Stephen find??

"Well, better get her to a doctor, then!" He said, managing a smile as his twin helped her into the backseat. "Well, aren't we gonna go now??" Stephen asked Shawn, already making his way to the other side of the car.

"Sure…" Shawn took one last look at his new passenger before hesitanly going back to the driver's seat, to head for the hospital...

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD,@@Windbreaker, This human was getting somewhat annoying that was true but no more than a common Equestrian was. Naturally she was immune to his ironic remarks but she wasn't about to take them without retorting back. She wasn't going to be mocked... and if she had to use "other" means to convince Stephen to take her seriously then that she would do! 

"This "man" thing apparently a naming for the males of your species? Unfortunately for you i am female, and one that likes to be taken seriously. Listen Stephen... i know your species has little contact with magic, after all i can already see that your species has no apparent magic-manipulating organ and plus the mana on the sky seems to be minimal if any. Don't you look at me like that i know you are considering me some kind of wacko... Believe me i question my own sanity here, maybe this is all just a big dream and i'm just prisoner of the Princesses back in Equestria. Maybe there is a way i can prove to you my "magical" nature... as i said before i'd rather not be seen in my true form, because yes... i am a big bucking deal back in a Equestria, and not the good kind as you might have noticed from what i said. But not now... perhaps if we were alone..."

She stood up, carefully this time not to break anything and looked him in the eyes. They moved towards the car and she watched as they arrived. This new "Shawn" guy looked at her weirdly as she got into the car. She tilted her eyebrows. 

"What is this weird machinery? This your chariot or cart maybe? It doesn't look... safe. This world's technology is alienating... Care to enlighten me upon it if you can?" no choice, always no choice. Bah! If she had a choice she would have first dismantled and studied this thing before getting in! All the while she tried to ignore the other Equestrian even avoiding looks if she could. It would not be wise to see her face and start a fight. She had done well to hide her crown... perhaps she would be perceived as another weird mare from Equestria. The last thing she wanted was to create a fight when she was in such a weak state. But should "he" DARE to touch her wrongly she would not hesitate to use her claw-y hands to rip him a new one.

@@Pripyat Pony, Dennis looked left and right and put a hand on his mouth. "Keep your voice down! I am sorry to say this but it's almost 8 in the morning and some people are still sleeping!" He sighed in relief, once people had noticed that he had settled down the situation he turned back at Diego. "Look there's going to be a lot of technological advancements you are going to see around. I am willing to explain them all to you, i am basically studying in one of the major sectors our society revolves in... computers, they are like really smart calculators." he said literally butchering the definition of a computer. "Lots of them are metal-based. Like the thing you just saw... it's a car. If i can think of something similar to help you understand it's something like a cart. It has an engine instead of someone carrying it which means it can move on his own depending if you know how to move the right handle, or press the right button with your hands and legs, these are the respective front hooves and back hooves you have now. It gets you to places. I have one but i'd rather not use it a lot. Gas costs a lot."

Edited by NioniosTheRenegade

@@Pripyat Pony,

Shamrock pulled out a carton of eggs and looked for a frying pan. When she found one she puts it on a one of burners on the over and turned it on low. She cracked a few eggs to make herself a large omelette. She also grated some cheese to make it better and a few sliced peppers. As that cooked she rummaged though the freezer. When she did she found what looked like... raw...meat. This was a surprise for her. She wasn't really grossed out from meat. She had a few griffin friends so she was use to it. But she really didn't see that coming. 

And then something hit her, she moved her tongue around her mouth till she felt sharp teeth. Then she went over to the toaster and opened her mouth to get a better look in the reflection. "Why I'll be a daughter of a bastard." She could eat meet now. Well ain't that something? She eaten meet before when she couldn't find anything else to eat when she was still living on the street. But now she could eat it better.But that didn't mean she hopping on the meat eating bandwagon just yet. 

@@Firehearted,

When is this guy gonna drop the act?? "No, I don't know!" Colette looked back to see that the man was still on his haunches. She sighed. "Sorry buddy, but you look human to me. You don't have wings or anything like that." She then turned back around and began to make her way home, but stopped. The stranger sure was insistent!

Colette turned back to face the stranger, only to see that he was now on his hands and knees, crawling towards her. "That's not how humans walk. Try to stand like I'm doing right now… No need to tear up your knees!"

After the man shakily got to his feet, Colette guided him to a sidewalk, then led him down the road.* Just how far was this guy willing to go to keep up this charade?

"Equestria? Griffin Kingdom?? Dragon Country??? What?!" Colette sighend again. "The country we're in is called America, the state is called Wisconsin, and as I said, the city's name is Racine. I'm now gonna take you to my place so you can call your friends or whomever! "

----

The houses that lined the were of different colors and sizes, but none of them were nearly as bright or colorful as those seen in Equestria. They were larger, but were seemingly dull…

A fair few of the houses had large metal carriages in front; they too were of different colors and shapes, and some were even brightly colored, but they too, were nowhere near as bright or colorful as anything seen in Equestria.

The trees and grass even seemed to be less vibrant, if one cared to look… There seemed to be a lack of any sort of magic in the breeze as it blew. If one cared to look up, even the sky seemed darker, and filled with far fewer stars in the sky.

This place… no magic, strange houses and carriages, and a dull world. Just what is up with that??**

----

Colette led the strange man down this block and that, until she caught sight of her destination--a two story house that was a bit on the smaller side in the neighborhood, but from what little light shone on it, one could tell it was well kept.

Colette led Atlas up to the front door before reaching into her pocket and pulling out a strange looking key, and doing something most unusual-- she unlocked the door before stepping inside. "Alright, time to make that call now!" Colette said, gesturing for Atlas to follow.

hope you don't mind! I needed to make the post longer! @@Pripyat Pony Also, isn't it Tartarus for the Equestrians??

Also, I was trying something when describing the human world from a third party perspective. Wasn't trying to hijack Atlas or anything!

@@Hypn0ticD

This whole place was weird. Atlas just had a bad feeling all over despite the whole not-his-body thing. Atlas looked at Colette as if she was insane when she suggested he stand like her. After a flat look and much difficulty Atlas was walking on his tow hind legs occasionally stopping to regain his balance. He had grabbed the clothing he found himself with and was carrying them. In his mouth. For Atlas is was perfectly normal. No bags? Mouth it is. Didn't taste good but what else was he going to do? The world around him seemed... off. It wasn't his. But it had to be! He reasoned. It's not like random new worlds were a thing. Right? 

Atlas stepped into the house. She was a bit too peachy about calling up someone. "So where's your paper and letters? If I plan to get outa here I'm going to need to send a letter to the embassy. Ya'll have an Equestrian Embassy, right? I've never heard of America so maybe not. If that is true then I can send through the Griffon Embassy" He dropped the clothing still in his mouth onto the floor. No need to carry it farther than needed. "I don't think I've actually introduced myself. I am Atlas Lightfeather. Just call me Atlas. Mind if I sit down on your couch or something? I really don't think walking like this is healthy. Oh and thanks for letting me send something from your home" 

Atlas still felt weird about all this. Whatever had happened to him should be easily fixed. He could just get some help from some mages in Canterlot and be done with this whole weird body thing.

@, @, "Perhaps you require proof," Cicada said, stiffly. "I most certainly am real, and I know that I can prove it."

Cicada had drunk some of her coffee and now that her head had cleared somewhat, she knew for a fact that she still had her shape changing ability. This would be the proof that she could show this disbelieving creature, this human, that she was in fact a changeling. "Would you like me to show you proof?"

The earth stallion, Terra, standing up for her surprised Cicada somewhat. She didn't really know what to say to him.

~~~

Diego sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine," he said. "Whatever. I'd normally be sleeping at eight o'clock in the morning, too. I'm normally up all night, back home. I go to a bar, sometimes with my mother and get drinks. It's better if I'm with my mother, cuz she can win enough bits for me to be able to buy drinks all night. So anyway, just show me someplace where I can sleep, and I'll be fine with that. I'll deal with all the carts and copooters tomorrow, if that's alright with you."

@@Gloomfury, The only meat item in the fridge was bacon. While Clare was happy enough to stick to veggie food normally, bacon was the one exception that she insisted on to Mary, who had laughed and said that was fine. The cat of course had her meat flavoured kibble, but that was kept in a cupboard.

Clare woke up a little while later and noticed that the stranger was gone. She supposed that the stranger Shamrock was downstairs, as the sleeping bag being on the floor certainly meant that it wasn't a dream. She had a shower then got changed into a black and white checked dress and black and white stripy leggings. She was lucky enough to catch Mary on the stairs; Mary needing to go to work, and explained in a few words about the stranger. Mary was fine about it, as she trusted Clare implicently, and said to look after her as she had to get to work. Mary generally ate breakfast at her workplace, a nearby cafe. Clare went into the kitchen.

"Hiya," she said to Shamrock. "Sleep alright? I've explained to Mary, and she's cool. I see you're getting yourself something, that's good. I'll get my own breakfast and feed Snow White, then I've got to go out for a bit. You come too. I just have to go take some dogs for a walk."

@Pripyat Pony,

Cat was getting a bit agitated at this point. She closed her eyes and put her hand up to her mouth for a moment, then put it back on the table. In a calm voice, she spoke. "I have not said that the two of you are not real, but rather I was insinuating that you are not of this world. However, if you would like to show me some of your changeling shapeshifting abilities, well... I've always wondered what I looked like in person." She took a sip of her coffee, then gently set her cup on the plate. Tensions were running a bit higher than she had anticipated with this changeling being this aggressive. However, she could understand how this news would stress her out

@@Pripyat Pony,

Shamrock smiled when she said she talked to her friend. "I'm glad. And I hope you don't mind me making myself something. I didn't eat at all yesterday. I need a lot of protein cause it's part of my diet." She flips the omelette to cook the other side as she puts some seasoning on it. "And I would like to help you with your dogs. I like dogs. Plus, I need to get some road work in as well." She looked back over to Clear and looked her over. "For a... whatever you are, you look very pretty."

@@Hypn0ticD,

@,

Aegis shrugged when Shawn said the story was unbelievable. He didn’t blame the guy for not believing him. It was pretty hard to swallow, even in Equestria. It probably wouldn’t help to try and convince Shawn that he was telling the truth, so he indulged his curiosity instead. So when Shawn said it was ok for Aegis to ask some questions, his face lit up with excitement.

“Awesome. Firstly, what’s a ‘Brony Meetup’? Secondly, what’s that thing you were just talking into? And thirdly, what’s this place called?” He asked. He did have a few more, but if he asked too many questions at once, he’d probably not get any answers.

Upon seeing someone who looked exactly like Shawn and a particularly scary looking woman with him, Aegis froze up. Seeing another Shawn was a surprise, but there were ponies like that In Equestria, too. It was the scary woman with the bloody nose that set off every one of Aegis’ warning bells. He tried his best not to show it, probably failing, but Aegis was unnerved by this woman’s presence and the fact that he could barely walk without assistance, let alone defend himself.

@@Firehearted,

Colette exchanged a look with Atlas as he took up his shirt and jacket in his mouth. "You can use your hands, you know…" With another sigh, she shook her head and led him to her home. "When're you gonna drop the act??"

----

The entranceway was little more than a set of tiles, but it led to an open area to its left. This area was converted into a formal living room, with a long wooden table and six chairs about it, two additional chairs sitting either side of a large china bureau on either side on the far wall. To their left were a set of white double doors.

To its right was a small hallway that led to a half bath, the laundry room, the garage, and a small closet, were one to go clockwise.

Colette picked Atlas' jacket and shirt up, placed the jacket in said closet, and held on to the shirt before leading him into the family room, which had a large couch and loveseat that were arranged in an L shape. There was also a large flat screen TV mounted on the far wall above a dark colored entertainment cabinet. The cabinet had an Xbox 360, a HD cable receiver,various games, and gaming magazines. In the far corner of the family room was brick fireplace; currently, there was no wood burning.

"What?? You wanna write a letter??" Colette asked incredulously. "That'll take days! I'm gonna let you use my phone!" She then held said object up for him to see-- a dark blue Samsung s4. "That's what I meant when I said make a call."

It was then Colette learned of the man's name-- or what he's decided to go by, at least! "Weird name, but whatever! Anyway, no Atlas, there are no Griffon or Equestrian embassies, because they don't exist." She said as she led him to the couch. "What is Equestria, anyway??"

I found a good reference for what Colette's house looks like:

http://www.familyhomeplans.com/plan_details.cfm?PlanNumber=89903#image-slideshow