Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WWE: Push/Hire/Fire

Castle Bleck

List 1 Superstar each.

E.g.:

Push: Damien Sandow. (He deserves compensation for being screwed out of his Money In The Bank last year -- and, on top of that, currently having to play dress-up and job out every week.)

Hire: Jim Ross. (Buck Vince McMahon for firing him over something Ric Flair did.)

Fire: Hornswoggle. (Obvious reasons are obvious.)

Edited by A.V.

Push: Ambrose

Hire: Kurt Angle, John Morrison

Fire: Hornswaggle, Great Khali

Edited by Megas75

Push: Bad News Barrett. He should've been champion during 2010 to really make the Nexus storyline a pleasure to watch.

Hire: John Morrison. He never was treated well enough. He deserved far better.

Fire: Great Khali. How is he still signed to a contract? He's atrocious.

Push: Cody Rhodes.  I think he should have been a Champion by now.  The guys got skills, but they just keep giving him gimmick after gimmick.

Hire: John Morrison.  I miss the Prince of Parkour.

Fire: Great Khali.  He's good for a laugh, and thats about all now.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 8/30/2014 at 6:56 PM, 11thDoctorWhooves said:

Fire: Great Khali.  He's good for a laugh, and thats about all now.

It's an insult to not only him, but also guys he used to beat cleanly (such as Undertaker).

Edited by A.V.

Push: Rob Van Dam; he deserves much better than being a jobber for his return.

Hire: Kaval; that guy had so much potential but he got so screwed.

Fire: Bo Dallas; look up the word overhyped in the dictionary and this guys picture is in it and his rather annoying "inspirational" persona only makes it worse.

• 4 years later...

Wrestlers only?

Push: Finn Balor. Never have I seen someone get such a hot/ cold treatment as he did. 

Hire: Ideally I'd say no one. They don't even know how to use the people they've got. But if I had to pick someone who would benefit, and they would stay on NXT, I'd go with Kushida. He's done all he can in NJPW's Jr. Heavyweight division, so unless they let him tangle with the heavyweights or give him a side project in a tag team, I think NXT would give him further room to grow. 

Fire: Stephanie McMahon. She wrestled at Mania, she counts. But if I had to pick a wrestler wrestler, I'd say Nia Jax. Lesnar was on the list, but Lesnar hasn't put on the sloppy matches or caused the injuries Nia has. He is forgettible if you just book the roster strong in his place, but you can't ignore Nia and the trouble she's caused.