Azure Envy

Destiny Game Discussion  

25 users have voted

1. 1. What are you getting Destiny for?

• PS4
    • XBOX ONE
    • PS3
    • XBOX 360
  2. 2. What class will you be playing first?

• Hunter
    • Titan
    • Warlock
  3. 3. What species?

• Exo
    • Awoken
    • Human

I'm truly excited for the game in full, :D.  Yet, I would volunteer in staffing the group, since im over there pretty much all the time as i am over in Halo Waypoint, :) I'm currently setting up a gamenight next Friday with Halo Waypoint players, however at that same time, i'll try to build a group for players here who wish to play Destiny.  However, since its gonna be released on 4 platforms, I say have one leader for each.  I'm currently getting it on the 360 and the ONE, but having 3 others on different platforms would be of good use, 

• Brohoof 2

Are there groups on PSN? I'm tired of playing alone. This seems like a great idea and I nominate someone other than myself to lead the fearless PS4 brigade.

Yeah, I dunno about psn, but you can make xbox/play station groups on the bungie website.

Lol, sorry, I made a Destiny chat yesterday as I didn't realize there was one already.

And you should make the vote public, so we can see who it playing it on our platform.

I bought the digitial collector's edition on the Xbox One last night and letting it download all the content so there's no wait for Tuesday's release!  Anyone else getting Destiny on Xbox One and don't have friends to play with like me?  If so and want to play co-op, send me a friend request.

Gamertag: MADaboutMOXXI

Just be sure to send me a message telling me you're from the MLP forums.

I would buy the limited edition on the xbox one so I can download instantly, but we can't afford £85. So instead i'm gonna trade in a load of games worth around how much extra it is in game so we don't really pay any extra. Also i'll add you.

I can't make the poll public after the fact, so here's where the platform standings are:

1. PS4 (3 votes [21.43%])

2. XBOX ONE (4 votes [28.57%])

3. PS3 (4 votes [28.57%])

4. XBOX 360 (3 votes [21.43%])

and the classes:

1. Hunter (5 votes [62.50%])

2. Titan (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Warlock (3 votes [37.50%])

That's it...........i say lets have a game night for Destiny, *squee*...........btw, you know what we forgot to add on the polls..........Which species are we gonna choose. 

• Brohoof 2

I was going to get it for ps3 but then i relized i was going to upgrade i thought what a waist of money that would be when o got a ps4 cuz then ivwould have to buy it again. So ivwas like screw it all ill get it for pc when Activision decides to tap into a well that is screaming Shut up and take my money.

Actually my brother said destinythegame.com was (is?) doing a deal, if you buy a ps3/xbox360 version, you get the next gen version free. But it only applies to the digital deluxe (90$USD). Just something to look into. :muffins:

Actually my brother said destinythegame.com was (is?) doing a deal, if you buy a ps3/xbox360 version, you get the next gen version free. But it only applies to the digital deluxe (90$USD). Just something to look into. :muffins:

Yeah i saw that but i like having physicle copies.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah i saw that but i like having physicle copies.

Same here. I told my bro if I want to double down on achievements/trophies, I can get used copies of the game for under $15 this time next year. :derp:

Are there groups on PSN? I'm tired of playing alone. This seems like a great idea and I nominate someone other than myself to lead the fearless PS4 brigade.

Me and my friend Scott are looking for people. It is a PSN clan (we'll be playing on PS4). I'll be playing as the Hunter.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/112907

My PSN is colonelih8gumby

Also, anyone can join, but you have to look at the "about" tab and see if you meet the criteria.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/112907

Warning: It is not a brony clan, but bronies are welcome as long as they are respectful and can be team players.

Was on the fence, but I caved in to the hype. Will be playing on the Ps3, hopefully tonight, but I have a feeling the servers will be taking a hammering

Probably going with Titan. Really like the robed look for the Warlock, it looks awesome, but Titan is my kind of fps style  :yay:

Edited by Jaref

Just a couple more hours till the release of Destiny! Im actually gonna pick mine up early but i wont be able to play it since the servers wont be up until launch.

I found this article with a bunch of codes for Destiny that anyone can use. You can redeem these codes through Destiny's website. You'll need to sign in with either your Xbox Live, PSN, Google or Facebook account. 

The codes also unlock shaders and emblems. Shaders change the color of your Guardian's equipment to give him or her a little individuality. Emblems are backgrounds for your character's nameplate. Again, there's no effect on your character's actual capabilities. 

Grimoire Cards

• Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9
  • Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A
  • Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH
  • Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY
  • Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K
  • Hive: 473-MXR-3X9
  • Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3
  • Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC
  • Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA
  • The Tower: 69P-VCH-337
  • The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L
  • Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP
  • The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG
  • Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A
  • The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V
  • The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7
  • Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN

Emblems

• Sign of the Finite: 7F9-767-F74
  • Binding Focus: FJ9-LAM-67F
  • Illusion of Light: JD7-4CM-HJG
  • Ab Aeterno: JDT-NLC-JKM
  • Field of Light: JNX-DMH-XLA
  • Lone Focus, Jagged Edge: 7CP-94V-LFP

Shaders:

• Double Banshee: 7MM-VPD-MHP
  • Oracle 99: RXC-9XJ-4MH

Source: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Destiny-Codes-List-Unlock-Emblems-Grimoire-Cards-Shaders-67155.html

EDIT: 

Just picked up my copy a day early, so excited to play it!

post-17172-0-76770000-1410222557_thumb.png

post-17172-0-76770000-1410222557_thumb.png

Edited by FadedSkies
  • Brohoof 4

Been playing for about 2 hours since midnight here in Eu, gotta say the game's been running perfect so far. I was afraid the servers would be unplayable. Even PsN didn't have any issues :)

• Brohoof 1

Been playing for about 2 hours since midnight here in Eu, gotta say the game's been running perfect so far. I was afraid the servers would be unplayable. Even PsN didn't have any issues :)

I'm feeling my username right now.

• Brohoof 1

Getting it for the PS4, can't wait to play it when I get home today. I played the heck out of the beta and had a blast, plus all my friends are getting it too so I think this game will last awhile.

• Brohoof 1

I have it for the PS4, I don't have a headset yet though, but I'll be getting one soon. It's still pretty fun alone but I tend to play it on hard so I hit a few spots where I die a lot. 

If anyone wants to play I can send you my PSN. 

• Brohoof 2

Gonna pick it up tomorrow for 360.I enjoyed the Beta, and I need something new to play on Xbox...

I'll be playing as an Exo Warlock, which is what I played in the Beta.

I'm wondering if I have to fight that same series of bosses I did in the Beta again. Those took hours to defeat.

I got the game on the afternoon of the ninth and have used nothing but the ancient Kvostov rifle you pick up at the beginning. My hope is to complete the game with this weapon. I am level 12 and on Venus currently, and everything is going swimmingly.

The codes also unlock shaders and emblems. Shaders change the color of your Guardian's equipment to give him or her a little individuality. Emblems are backgrounds for your character's nameplate. Again, there's no effect on your character's actual capabilities. 

Grimoire Cards

• Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9
  • Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A
  • Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH
  • Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY
  • Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K
  • Hive: 473-MXR-3X9
  • Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3
  • Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC
  • Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA
  • The Tower: 69P-VCH-337
  • The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L
  • Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP
  • The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG
  • Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A
  • The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V
  • The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7
  • Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN

Emblems

• Sign of the Finite: 7F9-767-F74
  • Binding Focus: FJ9-LAM-67F
  • Illusion of Light: JD7-4CM-HJG
  • Ab Aeterno: JDT-NLC-JKM
  • Field of Light: JNX-DMH-XLA
  • Lone Focus, Jagged Edge: 7CP-94V-LFP

Shaders:

• Double Banshee: 7MM-VPD-MHP
  • Oracle 99: RXC-9XJ-4MH

Source: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Destiny-Codes-List-Unlock-Emblems-Grimoire-Cards-Shaders-67155.html

There's a 26th code somebody found hidden in the LE stuff;

26 Emblem Note of Conquest X4C-FGX-MX3

Huzzah! :muffins:

Also, if anyone needs a (non-MLP) clan on XB1, Krimson Brotherhood, or for a Brony clan, Brony Nation Equestria.

• Brohoof 1