Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Christmas Shirts Early

Linguz

Sorry, in my opinion, I just thought that it would look more as a natural shirt that could be wearable in public then one that would get questions or awkward glaces. I didn't really think it was grounds for argument.

Anything that involves opinions is grounds for arguments. Don't worry about what people think, just get the one you like the best. Choose the one you like best, I bought mine off these two websites:

WeLoveFine and RedBubble.

Anything that involves opinions is grounds for arguments. Don't worry about what people think, just get the one you like the best. Choose the one you like best, I bought mine off these two websites:

WeLoveFine and RedBubble.

Thanks, but i'm 15 and don't have a PayPal account, I'll look into it for Christmas!

Thanks, but i'm 15 and don't have a PayPal account, I'll look into it for Christmas!

And I'm 16 with no PayPal account. Parents were who I asked. The 3 last shirts were meant to be for Christmas (like stated in the OP) so I got lucky.

And I'm 16 with no PayPal account. Parents were who I asked. The 3 last shirts were meant to be for Christmas (like stated in the OP) so I got lucky.

My parents have not been introduced to pony material. I'm not sure if they can accept the awesomeness. (BTW my mom's Asian. And not to be racist, but by Asian, I mean ASIAN)

My parents have not been introduced to pony material. I'm not sure if they can accept the awesomeness. (BTW my mom's Asian. And not to be racist, but by Asian, I mean ASIAN)

My mom doesn't like that I love the show, but I don't care. Introduce them with Bridle Gossip!
  • Brohoof 1