Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Christmas Shirts Early

Linguz

So I got three shirts early for Christmas. Lady Rarity Pony challenged me to get pics so here are pics.

First one is the one that I had gotten some time ago, the other three are the new ones.

post-97-0-52018100-1320891788_thumb.jpgpost-97-0-79918900-1320891776_thumb.jpgpost-97-0-48089600-1320891782_thumb.jpgpost-97-0-72434300-1320891765_thumb.jpg

The first one was bought from WeLoveFine.com

The second, third, and fourth were bought from RedBubble.com

The second, I couldn't find it when I looked for it again. I guess it was set to private or something. I don't know.

Nice shirts! No place around where I live has any, so I have to order mine online. -.- I love the Pinkie Pie one.

All of mine were ordered online. Venezuela doesn't stock Brony yet.

The one that states "BRONY" is the most subtle one? The DJ P0N3 or Gummy ones are more subtle. Then there are even MORE subtle ones than that. Like a cutie mark on the bottom right corner of the front of the shirt.

They don't come to Venezuela either. Go to Redbubble.com and search up Brony or go to Welovefine.com, click your gender on the left column thing, and go down to My Little Pony.

The one that states "BRONY" is the most subtle one? The DJ P0N3 or Gummy ones are more subtle. Then there are even MORE subtle ones than that. Like a cutie mark on the bottom right corner of the front of the shirt.

I dunno, it looks like it could be considered a regular shirt, and i like the abstract design

I really want to get a pony shirt too (especially the one in the first picture), though I would have to reveal my bronyism to my parents because I can't buy anything online by myself.

I dunno, it looks like it could be considered a regular shirt, and i like the abstract design

But... it's got a giant silhouette of a pony. The most subtle one would have to be Gummy. There's no way to know he's pony related unless you watch the show or see some reference on the internet.

I really want to get a pony shirt too (especially the one in the first picture), though I would have to reveal my bronyism to my parents because I can't buy anything online by myself.

I don't see the problem. I only see a win-win situation.

But... it's got a giant silhouette of a pony. The most subtle one would have to be Gummy. There's no way to know he's pony related unless you watch the show or see some reference on the internet.

My point exactly. And anyone who frequents the internet might have heard of bronies and therefore would know what it means. That, and anyone who hasn't might ask you.

I will rephrase.

I. Like. It.

That's all the reason you need but don't go lying about why you want the shirt.

Sorry, in my opinion, I just thought that it would look more as a natural shirt that could be wearable in public then one that would get questions or awkward glaces. I didn't really think it was grounds for argument.