Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

@Sparklefan1234  

@Ganondorf8

I think the book bed was just meant to be an easter egg (or whoever is in charge of the library was too lazy to put the books back). '-'

I personally believe that Sunset stayed at the school at first (hidden), then at Principal Celestia's place until she found a job and now she lives in a small and cheap apartment. 

sig-4799863.3779dbf278187e66199c5ed6b1ec

Edited by Fluidty
  • Brohoof 2

guys, what if Shim lives with Flash? I mean, they were boyfriend and girlfriend for some time. and likely Flash would've offered- even if she was a bitch queen back in the first movie

@@Sparklefan1234

Sunset is known to have her own car though this was only revealed in the chapter books as opposed to the movies, so your theory does hold value though a van might be too awkward for her.

sig-4799888.large.png

what chapter book was this? 

• Brohoof 1

@@Sparklefan1234

At least a couple of years though "The Fall of Sunset Shimmer" seemed to hint that she adapted to her human form the moment she stepped out of the portal. I personally think it took her several weeks for her to get fully adjusted.

@@Nightmare Muffin

I think it was "Sunset Shimmer's Time to Shine" though it might also be the book version of "Rainbow Rocks".

large.png

• Brohoof 2

@@Ganondorf8,

Well, since Twilight Sparkle seemed to learn to walk upright after only a few minutes after stepping through the portal

I could totally see the same thing happening to Sunset Shimmer.

You'd think it would take a bit longer for Sunset to become accustomed to human life but, maybe she was a quick learner.

post-5578-0-21791000-1440642289_thumb.pn

Edited by Sparklefan1234

guys, what if Shim lives with Flash? I mean, they were boyfriend and girlfriend for some time. and likely Flash would've offered- even if she was a bitch queen back in the first movie

Please do not make me think of this...EVER! >-< 

@Ganondorf8 / @Sparklefan1234

I think that Sunset is a fast learner as well.

But a car does not seem fitting for her. Maybe we have luck and she get a motorbike in one of the specials. ._.

tumblr_nvz8mj1LMf1sqr14to3_1280.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Aren't they eating kind of the same things in both universes?

I guess if Sunset would have trouble with different food than it would be with meat. But I for my part see her as a vegetarian. '-'

But I also believe that she had trouble with getting used the new world without magic and that she did a lot of research on humans, especially in her first few weeks/months there.

Getting used to her new hands could be with she started playing guitar.

I have seen a documantary once where a man used guitar playing to gain his "hand skills" back, after he had an accident and was not able to use his hands properly.

sig-4800321.large.jpeg

Also this picture is the best thing! xD

Made by: https://akaryuga.tumblr.com/post/156399907559/fell-into-sunlight-1-year-anniversary-these-few

Edited by Fluidty
  • Brohoof 3

@@Sparklefan1234

One bit of consistency is that Sunset doesn't eat meat of any kind considering what she is and all. She prefers vegetarian because that's what is usually served in Equestria along with some unique delacacies.

large.png

• Brohoof 1

@@Sparklefan1234

One bit of consistency is that Sunset doesn't eat meat of any kind considering what she is and all. She prefers vegetarian because that's what is usually served in Equestria along with some unique delacacies.

sig-4800449.large.png

there have been cases of horses eating meat, though. 

and in any case, there's always faux meat, like "Boca"  veggie burgers (made with soy and wheat gluten)

there have been cases of horses eating meat, though. 

and in any case, there's always faux meat, like "Boca"  veggie burgers (made with soy and wheat gluten)

Equestrian ponies are different from real horses in many ways but I do get the idea. If Sunset were to resign herself into eating meat, it would be soy, or maybe even tofu if she were peckish for that stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Sunset eating meat would make her a cannibal and looked down upon by other ponies.

Yeesh, that's a creepy thought. 

I just thought it would be easy for Sunset Shimmer to say she's a vegetarian since I'm sure other humans

like, maybe Sandalwood (The guy with the green dreadlocks from LOE.) could probably be into only eating vegetables, too.

equestria_girls__friendship_games___wond

• Brohoof 2

@@Sparklefan1234

He also hangs out with Sandalwood as one of the Eco Kids. Now that I think about it, I think all of the Eco Kids are devout vegetarians given how dedicated they are to protecting the environment.

BestHorsebynauth1484945389821.jpg

• Brohoof 3