Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

@@Ganondorf8,

Awesome!

Do you think Sunset Shimmer & the other Equestria Girls will have transformations in the last special?*

*I don't think they would have a transformation sequence for all three EQG Specials.

sig-4802384.1110354__safe_twilight%20spa

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

@@Ganondorf8,

I should have thought before asking that question because, I knew what the answer was going to be. 

if the other Equestria Girls movies are anything to go by I guess we'll be seeing Sunset & the girls "suit up" again at some point.

1214716__safe_solo_clothes_equestria+gir

• Brohoof 3

@@Sparklefan1234

If it could then that might make her magic too powerful compared to the others. I think she needs to touch someone as a means of putting a restriction on her magic to keep her balanced. Sure, it will be awkward and somewhat embarrassing but it needs to be done to prevent Sunset from getting overpowered.

large.png

• Brohoof 3

@@Ganondorf8,

If Twilight Sparkle a student of Princess Celestia is the most powerful pony out of the Mane Six ponies,

I don't see why Sunset Shimmer who is another student of Princess Celestia

wouldn't be the most powerful human out of the Humane Six.

My reasoning probably sounds really stupid.

large.jpeg

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

@@PoisonClaw,

Yes, it's become my least favorite thing about Equestria Girls movies & I cringe whenever I hear it.

Sunset Shimmer has moved past that & I wish the Humane 6/writers would, too!

I also wish they hadn't repeated that joke with Human Twilight Sparkle.

sig-4803030.large.jpeg

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

@@Sparklefan1234

Remember that Sunset spent a few years without the use of magic while Twilight never had to go through anything like that. Because of this, she (Sunset) is just as strong as her friends though she can become stronger by combining their magic with hers as we saw during the events of Friendship Games. Twilight possesses more power than her friends as she always had chances to further her own abilities and not being forced to neglect them.

large.png

• Brohoof 2

@@Ganondorf8,

You're  right.

Also, since Sunset Shimmer is a human now the only way she was able to access any magic whatsoever

before the events of Legends of Everfree was to combine with her friends or to use Twilight Sparkle's Element of Harmony.

large.png

• Brohoof 2

@@Sparklefan1234

Sunset knows more about magic than her friends do yet is just as powerful as they are. Good thing they have her to tell them about different aspects of Equestrian magic otherwise they'd be up the creek without a paddle as it were.

1341663__safe_artist-colon-ajrrhvk12_sun

• Brohoof 4