Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Rocks

Lightwing

@@Hyperactive_Y0utuber, If you look around you can find the art from the packaging for their dolls that shows them in their natural Equestrian forms and

They seem to be something else entirely and from educated guessing and things the crew has said on Twitter, that something is "sirens".

img-3078666-1-2014-05-06_161808.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Sonata is played by Maryke Hendrikse, and Aria by someone named Diana Kaarina

My question is, if Celestia didn't banish them, and they're ponies, which the toy packaging implies, then who did? Would it have to be someone with access to the mirror? Cadance?

Edited by EquestriaGuy
  • Brohoof 1

Why is Hasbro releasing SO MANY sneak peaks from the movie on YouTube? I feel like I've already seen half the movie now! :/

they are releasing so many sneak peeks to sell their merchandise. this is primarily a little girl franchise, let us not forget.

• Brohoof 2

Sonata is played by Maryke Hendrikse, and Aria by someone named Diana Kaarina

My question is, if Celestia didn't banish them, and they're ponies, which the toy packaging implies, then who did? Would it have to be someone with access to the mirror? Cadance?

1: who says that's their original form?  Maybe it's the they do ok and  repent and are bestowed pony forms.  (or just they have the pony forms in the toys)

2 It didn't have to be a focused thing.  They could have been banished by mistake-ish.  [i mean did Twilight say "I am going to turn Discord into stone, but Tirek, just send him to Tartarus." or "Imma zap that badguy!"]

Ooh, new trailer with new footage! Okay like three seconds of new footage, but still

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLDz0fBoGtM

Hope she doesn't forget the corodinates. Last time it was a real hassle.

And this confirms the short summary they released, which means this is going to be more overblown teen drama nonsense.

but at least I'll be able to make Sg-1 jokes.

• Brohoof 3

The new Sunset toy makes me wonder if she'll sprout Demon wings in the movie, that would be cool. :wau:

Maybe in her "ponyfied" form, since they all transform when they sing, and she has a few lines in the soundtrack.

If you listen closely and take an educated guess using what has already been revealed in the Sunset and Dazzlings sneaks  ... the soundtrack helps to reveal a major plot thread.

Lines in 'Welcome to the Show"

You're never going to bring me down.

You're never going to break this part of me.

My friends are here to turn me around

Not singing just for popularity.

What I think.

The Dazzlings try and use Sunset Shimmer against the school by luring her into their web ... because the school hasn't forgotten or forgiven her completely yet. Sunset may enter the contest to gain popularity if she wins so she'll be accepted. She wants friendship and feels she isn't given a chance now. This sets up a Mane Six trying to keep her on the side of angles ... and an internal conflict. Perhaps she DOES go all demonized and the Mane Six have to help her back

Add the juxtaposition between Trixie and Dash ... and Dash and Twilight ... this could be a deeper than any of us thought originally.

• Brohoof 3

If this movie devolves into the Mane Six killing people with the sound waves from their guitars, I might actually enjoy this.

Ideally it will end like Rollerball with Rainbow Dash in James Caan's place

• Brohoof 3

Wau ... Snips and Snails drop the mic yo!

Poor Octavia

Fluttershy looks pissed at Dash!

Sunset Shimmer for Philadelphia Eagles Linebacker

That is all.

no its not ... WTF is Twilight wearing in that one shot?

• Brohoof 3

So from what I know so far, the movie is most likely either gonna be good in a 7/10 way, or be the worst thing ever. But there's still a chance that I'll be pleasantly surprised with the final result.

But I'd say they're releasing too many trailers. It's like they gave away the entire movie already.

Ooo, new trailer with some cool new stuff in it:

lol, Octavia got pwned

I think this was the best trailer so far. Just a side note, Hasbro is stupid, but Nickelodeon is more stupid.

• Brohoof 1

Likely there will be a diversion to remove them from the competition .... the beginning of Welcome to the show seems to be prior to the comfrobtation .... the middle during the hopeless moment leading into the face off .. And the end as the build up to the the face off where one character frees herself from the dark magic.

I'm gonna have to play some serious Dashie defense after this film though. I keep getting the feeling she is the conflict generator of the group this time and the haters are gonna jump on it like dogs on fresh meat.

Sharpening my wits I am.

• Brohoof 1