Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponyville Novelists (1x1 between Rainbow Eclipse and Rising <3 Dashie)

Rainbow Eclipse

@,

~~~

Riley cut straight to the front of the line. When he reached the counter, he pretende to inspect the food. "Seems alright to me, a cop who, er... has fifty badges," he concluded. He paid for the pizza and went back to Rising.

~~~

"Let's go back to your place to eat this," he said to Rising.

"Alright. Here is the money"

He gives it to him, before standing up.

"Let's go"

He start walking back to his home and unlocks the door, walking in. He then takes his pizza from him, already smelling the taste from it.

"Thank you."

He then start eating one slice after the another.

@,

Riley walked into the house, but held the pizza away before Rising could take any.

"Wait just a second, Rising," said Riley. "Are you sure you want to eat this as we are, or..."

He smirked as he held up the shrinking juice which he happened to still have with him.

"Oh, buck no, don't tell me, you put that on my pizza!"

He takes a slice, unknown to eat it or not. He watch the slice for a while. Should I really take it or not? What if he is just joking. What if he just wants his pizza too?

"Buck that, it's just few seconds."

He takes a bite.

@,

"Nonono, Rising, what I meant is..." said Riley. "We shrink ourselves for a bit longer than a few seconds with this stronger version of the juice, which I have here, and if we eat the pizza, it'll be humongous to us," he explained.

"Sound like a plan?" he said with a grin.

Rising need amoment to realize, what he mean. Why didn't I got this idea?!

"Sounds great! Get it all on it and let us shrink! I think, I don't manage one slice then, hahahahaha!"

He start laughing again. This Riley knows, how to bring you too laugh.

"Come on, get it on!"

@,

Riley placed the pizza on the table, climbed onto it, and drank the juice, causing him to promptly shrink down.

"Your turn, Rising!" One of the side effects of shrinking was that the smaller you were, the higher-pitched your voice sounded to norma-sized ponies.

"Oh gosh, please stop talking, until I'm the same!"

He climbs on it, looking down to him.

"Stop watching!"

He then drank from it too, before shrinking next to him.

Alright, time to eat some gorgeous, giant mega awesome pizza!"

He then start eating from it, bite with bite.

(edited)

@,

"Alright! Let's chow down!" said Riley gleefully, and started to eat the colossal pizza.

One of the many disadvantages of being tiny: food was giant. Being nothing but a centimetre, one doughnut was, like, fifty doughnuts to Riley during his mini-me sessions.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

"Delicious!!"

He eats more and more, not even 1/10 of the slice eaten. He already feel full, but he still eats a bit more.

"I'm full ... how long, until we are back in size?"

He lies down, burping, resting from his full belly, looking to him.

"We GO back to normal, right? Right?!"

@,

Riley belched and patted his bloated belly. He did have a large appetite, but you still can't have an infinite appetite, especially when you're the size of a fly.

In response to Rising's question, he put on a panicky voice. "Oh dear Celestia... I forgot the antidote..."

"Naw, just kidding. We'll be back to normal in about a minute."

"Don't scare me like that again. Good."

He stays lying, until the minute is done, and he feels his body changing back to normal.

"I just got more place back!"

Grinning, he takes a slice and start eating again. More and more, until he is full again. He looks to Riley then.

@,

Riley popped back to his normal size again, and then continued to eat the pizza... ever so slightly. His belly was still fuller (of fod, anyway - let's not forget the balloon incident) than ever.

"I don't shrink myself very often because it can become addictive, and when you do it too much, obviously things get dangerous," he explained to Rising.

He finihed, when he has no place left.

"I see that. I'm full now and it's getting late. You want to sleep here tonight?"

He looks to Riley.

"I really don't mind, if you sleep in the guest room. It's afterall for guests. So? Stay or home? Your choice."

He looks to him, waiting

@,

"Sure, sounds great!" said Riley, licking pizza sauce off his muzzle. Now he wouldn't need to book himself a room at the Horseshoes Hotel like he usually did on his visits to Ponyville.

He stretched out on the couch and let out a yawn. "Once again, thanks for letting me stay. And g'night."

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh ... you really don't need to sleep on the couch. The bed is more comfortable for sure. Tested it."

He looks him stretching.

"Well, I guess ... if you really prefer it on the couch, you can sleep there too. Night."

He walks to his bed room and falling asleep on his bed.

@,

With that, Riley yawned again and slowly closed his eyes, not requiring much time and effort to fall asleep.

He didn't really do anything noteworthy that night, except for when his tail lifted up and a *frrrt* sound was heard.

~~~

Riley woke up.'Good morning world, and good morning writing a book with a known author,' he thought.

Rising still snored in his bed, dreaming about the most beautifullest and awesomest pony in Equestria.

"Snore ...mhhh, love you too, Rainbow Dash ..."

He then open his eyes, groaning annoyed, that this was just a dream.

"Always, anytime. Why I can't tell her, darn it!"

He stands up.

@,

Riley could hear Rising talking to himself in his sleep. He knew exactly what it was about - hooking up with the pony he loved - but he didn't quite catch the mystery pony's name.

Riley could relate. He often dreamed about Anala. Sometimes they were nice, innocent dreams about kissing and cudding, and occasionally, he had slightly more... perverted dreams. Riley loved and respected Anala for her personality, but still... even he was sometimes guilty of paying for a rump massage at a spa and imagining that it Anala's hooves caressing his plump butt.

Riley attempted to remember his dream from the previous night. Was it about Anala? If so, was it innocent or dirty?

He decided not to dwell on it.

Rising rubbing his eyes, yawning loud.

"Why becomes my dream not true?"

He stand up, walking down to the kitchen, to make something to eat, when he sees Riley. Aw buck, totally forgot, that he is here. I hope, he didn't heard me.

"Morning, Riley. How are you doing today?"

@,

Riley slowly lifted his head to look at Rising Shine. "Good morning, Risey. I feel fine, thanks."

He got up and trotted over to Rising. "So... about this book of ours," he said. "Do you happen to have any more ideas? Whether they're something we can work into the story we already have, or something entirely new?"

"Nope, I just woke up and wanted to make breakfast now."

He walks to the kitchen, starting preparing some haysandwiches.

"Hey Riley! Do you want some haysandwiches too? I have enough here!"

He start preparing a lot, for later, if they should get hungry again

@,

"Hay sandwiches? Yum!" said Riley, and he gleefully entered the kitchen and looking at the hay sandwiches. "Yes please. I think that pizza has finally died down. Sonuvagun, my belly ached a bit last night. I don't think I'll be shrinking and eating for a while..."

"Alright, those are for you, Riley."

He gives him a plate with 10 haysandwiches on it.

"Those are for the whole day, but if you finish before, I can make new ones, okay?"

He takes his plate and put it on the table, sitiing down and start eating one. Mhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

@,

"Thanks!" Riley picked up a hay sandwich and chowed down on it rather messily.

He looked at Rising and realised his blunder. "Uh, sorry," he said, and started eating his sandwich slower and in smaller bites.

"Still though, food was made to be eaten," he added. "I would use that mantra when I was a colt whenever my parents called me out for messy eating. My mom would answer, 'Parents' hooves were made to spank the bottoms of cheeky kids,', and that would change my attitude quickly." He smiled and shook his head.