Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponyville Novelists (1x1 between Rainbow Eclipse and Rising <3 Dashie)

Rainbow Eclipse

"I wrote down his ideas already. I didn't heard, that he wrote them down too."

-----------------------------

"Do I look like, a princess would kidding?"

Behind her suddenly glowing a little rainbow over her head, everything start to shimmer around them.

"You don't think, I am lying too you, or?"

@,

"Oh, I'm sure he doesn't mind," said Rainbow. "And if he does... well, we live and learn."

"I suppose he showed you that insane writing of his?" she asked. "You know, the one where he and that Anala Elderberry archer gal go on an adventure defeating Tirek and Chrysalis."

~~~

Riley blinked. "Uh, no, not at all, your highness," he responded. "But where'd Thunderlane go?"

Rising laughs.

"Yeah, he showed me this one. Why?"

----------------------------

"The pegasus, who was here? He left a hour ago, already forgot?"

"Riley, what are you talking, pal? Already affected to the drink? Why do you look like this to me? Riley? Pal? Hellooooooo?"

"So, are you coming now, Riley? We have all night."

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Rainbow answered, "I'm not sure whether it's better if he does or doesn't know I said this, but... that story had atrocious spelling, punctuation, and grammar, and he just turned himself and his love into Mary Sues and solved everything effortlessly by being 'awesome'."

~~~

"Absolutely!" said Riley, shaking off the notion that he heard the faint voice of Thunderlane calling out to him. "I heard that the toilets in the castle are made of solid gold... is that so?"

"He told me, that he write that while excited. One of his first stories. So grammar etc. is just because of that. And the over powered characters should probably be used for comedy."

---------------------------------------

"That is absolutely correct. Solid gold. So, you want come with me then?"

"Riley, listen to me! It's me, who you talking with, not Luna! It's the drink!"

@,

"You got that right," said Rainbow Dash. "Sweet Celestia, who knows what would happen if he teamed up with Pinkie Pie to... well, anything, really."

~~~

Riley's eyes glistened. "Awesome! Let's go! High-hoof!"

He reached his hoof up to give Luna a high-hoof when she suddenly dissipated. Thunderlane appeared in her place.

"Man, how much alcohol does this drink have?"

Rising laughs.

"Welcome to Ponyville, where nightmares become true."

------------------------------

"Around 47% so far I know. With other things, that let your barain stop working. But glad, I snapped you back to reality, before you done worse. So, another round?"

He laughs, drinking from his one, letting out a hic.

@,

Rainbow nodded with an amused smile. "Well then, shall we get to work writing?" she asked. "Or do you want a kiss on the cheek first?" she said with a sly grin.

~~~

Riley looked down at the apparently brain cell-destroying beverage. "Er... I think I'll just have a pear cider," he replied.

"I prefer a kiss on the cheek first. Then we can get to work."

He grins back.

"Haha! I tought that*Hic*So, do you have somepony special, pal? Or hang out alone, as*Hic*I do, Riloy?!"

He stand up, barely standing on his hooves.

"You wanna see my house, pal?! It has lot of rain clouds, fill with cutie marks*Hic*!"

(edited)

@,

Rainbow smirked, walked over to Rising, and planted a kiss right on his cheek. "A kiss on the cheek."

~~~

Riley eyed Thunderlane. You didn't have to be Twilight Sparkle to be able to identify that the grey pegasus was drunk.

'Hmm... maybe this will all start making sense if I get drunk with him!'

Riley ordered three pear ciders and chugged them down.

"Alright, buddy, hand over the rainbow you stole!" he said in a slurred voice.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Rising laughs, giving her rump a kiss to.

"Beautiful cheeks you have."

"Stolen?! I didn't stole any rainbows! They where buyed by the weather factory. You not getting one of them, Riley!*Hic*NON*HIC*OF*HIC*THEM*HIC*!!!"

Thunder tries to attack, but missed Riley a lot, crashing on a table.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwww ..."

(edited)

@,

"Thanks," said Rainbow. "Your cheek is as warm as your heart, you know."

~~~

"Oh, you think you're sooooo cool, Mr. Lunderthane?! If that's even your real name?!" retorted Riley. "Well ask yourself, bro - can you do this?"

Riley grabbed a conveniently-placed unused balloon. He placed it between his 'coin slot' and let out a horrible fart, inflating the balloon.

"Thanks. Yours is awesome, without doubt."

He laughs, giving her a little kiss.

---------------------------------------

Thunder watches to him, laughing.

"Sowwy, nope. I'm not a clown, foal. I'M TOTALLY*HIC*SERIOUS BUSINESS PONY PEGASUS FART!"

He then pukes in front of Riley.

"I shouldn't had drink too much ..."

@,

Rainbow giggled. "If we ever write a story together, we need to make sure that it has a good 'plot'," she said with a wink.

~~~

Riley tied up the balloon filled with noxious ass-gas. He dropped it off the clouds, and it gently floated down, eventually going down the chimney of Rising's house, landing in his living room.

"You know, I going to make a special story, just with us two, just for us two. Sounds good, Dashy?"

He gives her cheek a kiss, before noticing a balloon,coming from the chimney.

"Huuu?! What is a balloon doing in my chimney? Mayby a filly or colt somehow dropped it by flying?"

(edited)

@,

"Yup, sounds like a perfectly good idea to-" Rainbow cut off mid-sentence as she noticed the balloon. "What's this doing here?" she pondered. She squished it around in her hooves... and accidentally popped it.

~~~

"AND STAY OUT!" the barkeeper yelled at the two stallions he had just thrown out of the building.

And yeah, they are Riley and Thunderlane.

"Urghhhh ... who the hell fart into a balloon, darn it!"

Rising holds one hoof on his nose, avoiding the smell.

------------------------------

"Buck you! Come on, pal, let's go to my home. It's not*hic*that dar away prom here! Just straight forward, pal.*Hic*"

He pukes again, wishing on his muzzle.

"Come on."

@,

"Urrgghhh!!!" Rainbow clenched her muzzle with her hooves and buried her face into the sofa cushion, not realising that somepony had to have their buttcheeks planted there.

~~~

Riley puked over the edge of the cloud. "Yes, let's!" he replied, before passing out.

"It slowly calming down, Rainbow. Mayby we should go sleep now. I'm not in the mood to write in this room anymore today."

He start walking upstairs, walking to his bedroom.

----------------------------

"You didn't just passed out, dude, or? You did? Can I join you? Yes? Thanks, pal!"

He cuddles on him, before falling asleep.

@,

"Absolutely right," said Rainbow, following Rising upstairs.

~~~

Riley woke up the next day to find a pair of dark grey buttcheeks planted on his face.

'Should I tell Thunderlane where my nose is? Naw, I'm too tired to talk.'

He then promptly went back to sleep

Rising wakes up, yawning loud, rubbing his eyes.

-------------------------

Thunder, wakes up, feeling, som-

"Urghh ..."

He stands up from Riley, shaking him.

"Hey, you. How much did we drunk yesterday? I can't remember anything from the night ... and why are we here on a cloud? I never drink ever again anymore ...."

• 2 months later...

@,

Rainow Dash heard Rising Shine awake next to her. She turned around to look at him. "Good morning, Rising Shine," she said with a smile. "That was an awesome time we had last night, huh?" she commented as he sweet smile transitioned to more of a devious smirk.

"Yeah ... yeah it definitly was."

Rising looks to her, smiling happily.

"Hungry?"

He stands up from his bed, looking out from the window, where the sun shines on him.

"Anything specific you want to eat, Rainbow?"

(Wow, I tought this RP was already dead, since last time was October XD)

@,

Getting up from the bed that was now for her and Rising Shine to share since they were now in love (aw, it's love at first plot convenience!), she thought about his question.

"Perhaps another lick of that cute rump of yours," she teased.

(OOC: Needed something to do whilst we wait for The Pegasus Triangle to progress)

• Brohoof 1

Rising blushes heavily. He kiss her cheek, grinning.

"Mayby later, but I mean for now actual breakfast. So, anything in mind, my Rainbow Rainboom Dashie?"

He start walking out of his room and downstairs to the kitchen. He then looks around, what he has here.

(Ah, okay)