Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Here is how EG3 should go down.

Singe

Pony Twilight Sparkle goes to the human world to visit her friends. Then she's invited to go a week long summer break trip with them camping and swimming. Meanwhile Scientist Twilight investigates the portal, crosses over and spends the movie impersonating Princess Twilight while mingling with the Mane 5 and exploring Equestria. No villains or world conquest. Just two awkward Twilights getting use to the other's world. Scientist Twilight can set off some magic that goes out of control which calls Princess Twilight to return to Equestria to contain it.

Edited by Singe

There's obviously going to be some sort of continuation of Equestria Girls, considering the teaser at the end of the second movie.

Eh, I mean, I know EQG2 was better than the first, but I worry about 3, usually by the third there can be a drop in quality of storyline.

I think human twilight will open up the portal and travel to equestria.  then everyone will think she's normal twilight and they not in the same place together for at least half the movie and everyone blames her weirdness on normal twilight.  and then they meet up and she freaks out, and then they have to find a way to get her home.

Human Twilight would likely not be an Alicorn in Equestria. The rest of the Mane 6 would easily know something is afoot.

I don't know how EQG will go down, but there's one thing I guarantee will happen. Dragon Spike will swap places with dog Spike, to spy on human Twilight. Hilarity ensues when Spike is caught speaking, and human Twilight hooks him up to a bunch of electrodes and stuff to figure out how he learned to speak.