Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP FiM Season 5 Preview Info (Spoilers)

Batbrony

A lot of this is officially revealed information, so they're not exactly leaks.

Proof please, Ms. Granger?

And if you cannot provide proof I shall be forced to take another 10 points from Gryffindor.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think it's possible that the season may be split in half, with a hiatus of about 3-4 months between them. Isn't that what happened with season 3 of Littlest Pet Shop

However, they have a book coming out this fall, Art of Equestria, that's suppose to give a lot of behind the scenes stuff, including stuff from season 5. At this point, if all of them aren't aired by Christmas, then they risk spoiling episodes that haven't even aired yet, especially if they make sure the finale is still the last episode to be aired.

Edited by Marimo

Proof please, Ms. Granger?

And if you cannot provide proof I shall be forced to take another 10 points from Gryffindor.

What's your problem? All you have to do is look through the thread or if you want to, go to Equestria Daily or look through the Twitter feeds of the staff. It's not like we're making this stuff up. Seems like you're just trying to stir up trouble.

Why are there so many guys in the fandom say that Mayor Marks will be an arc long villain? For all we know, she might actually just appear for the premiere and then disappear again.

Or (and that's what think) she get's reformed and becomes friends with the mane 6. It would make sense, since they're supposed to spread friendship around Equestria.

Just a theory though.

According to Bobby Curnow, more dragons along with their town awaits us in S5

According to Ishi Rudell, We will never see Discord in Equestria Girls series

Why are there so many guys in the fandom say that Mayor Marks will be an arc long villain? For all we know, she might actually just appear for the premiere and then disappear again.

Or (and that's what think) she get's reformed and becomes friends with the mane 6. It would make sense, since they're supposed to spread friendship around Equestria.

Just a theory though.

Anything is possible at this point, and your theory is just as sound as any other.

Really, I'd like to see what they could do with the idea of her maybe being the main villain of the episode, but her also being a pawn of some more powerful foe. Might be a nice turn of events in any case that could lead into another season-long arc.

Anything is possible at this point, and your theory is just as sound as any other.

Really, I'd like to see what they could do with the idea of her maybe being the main villain of the episode, but her also being a pawn of some more powerful foe. Might be a nice turn of events in any case that could lead into another season-long arc.

Sure, i don't say that it's wrong to theorize it.

But honestly, i don't see it coming. You would have to put her into every 2 or 3 episodes and i don't know if that's such a good idea, because MLP dosen't strike me as this kind of show.

Maybe i am wrong. Maybe they do it and it will actually be good. I just don't see it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Just a theory though.

In a trailer, she gets "purified" along with the other = ponies, I'm pretty sure she'll become a protagonist at the end of the season premiere. :wacko:

EDIT: So yeah...I agree with you.

Edited by Blobulle

In a trailer, she gets "purified" along with the other = ponies, I'm pretty sure she'll become a protagonist at the end of the season premiere. :wacko:

Where is that scene supposed to be in the trailer?

Guys, season 5 synopsis and episode titles revealed

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/03/season-5-first-two-episode-titles-and.html#more

"Cutie Mark Quests"

"Join The Quest That Everypony Must Take: To Find Their Own Cutie Mark!

In Equestria, being true to yourself is the key to earning your cutie mark. But staying true to yourself is just as important! Join Twilight 
Sparkle, Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash — as well as everyone's favorite Cutie Mark Crusaders, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom and Babs Seed — as they journey to find their own Cutie Marks, take on the spirit of chaos and disharmony and visit a village where… everypony has given up their Cutie Marks?! It's all here in Cutie Mark Quests!"

The whole thing looks like a synopsis for the entire season. Oh, and the last line. Everypony has given up their cutie marks? Could this really be communism? 

Also, not how they mention Babs. Looks like she's coming back. Also, you think this is when the CMC finally get their cutie marks?

• Brohoof 2

Look at this:

full.jpeg

They even got a cover for a DVD.

Hasbro, please, show us a release date and stop teasing us.

• Brohoof 2

Edit: Disregard most things I said about the CMC. Everything except the last line is not about season 5. So theorize that last line hard.

Also, if you look here https://sneakpeek.shoutfactory.com/kids/kids-animation/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-cutie-mark-quests

You;ll see the episodes in the DVD. The 2 parter looks like it will be called Cutie Markless.

"visit a village where… everypony has given up their Cutie Marks?!"

Okay, my theory about the town being brainwashed, might have just got thrown out of the window.

Did these ponies actually gave their Cutie Marks up willingly? Then i ask myself why?

Finally!!! Some actual news about season 5 oh have I waited soo long.

Please Please have the release date be soon please!

But besides that I hope that this means that season 5 will be the season where the CMC earn their cutie marks as the whole season possibly seems to have a heavy focus on cutie marks or cutie mark magic.

I can't wait for season 5.

What's your problem? All you have to do is look through the thread or if you want to, go to Equestria Daily or look through the Twitter feeds of the staff. It's not like we're making this stuff up. Seems like you're just trying to stir up trouble.

No

I am on mobile

Mobile sucks

(edited)

While I am happy to see that I was probably right about the society giving up individuality and everything ...

Cutie Markless!? That's the title their going with? Is this some kind of joke? That is, without doubt, the worst name for an episode I've heard. 0/10, will not watch (jk ofc but c'mon!)

Edited by LZRD WZRD

While I am happy to see that I was probably right about the society giving up individuality and everything ...

Cutie Markless!? That's the title their going with? Is this some kind of joke? That is, without doubt, the worst name for an episode I've heard. 0/10, will not watch (jk ofc but c'mon!)

Yeah, the title isn't pretty good, but i never judged an episode by it's title.

Yeah, the title isn't pretty good, but i never judged an episode by it's title.

Actually, I take that back. The title is actually a reference to a classic American novel. I explain it in-depth in this video:

• Brohoof 1

Actually, I take that back. The title is actually a reference to a classic American novel. I explain it in-depth in this video:

Wow. That is some pretty deep stuff. I actually haven't read this book, but i read Ayn Rands anthem, which has some similar themes to it.

• Brohoof 2