Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's me or Luna became bigger?

Zekromic

Hi guyz, I'm just watched Rainbow Rocks again, and I'm in the middle of watching Twilight Kingdom too, but I just noticed that Luna looks bigger than before. Did you compared her size with Cadance's in Magical Mystery Cure? They were the same size, but in Twilight Kingdom, it's evident that Luna is bigger than her niece, hell, she's barely shorter than Celly

Hi guyz, I'm just watched Rainbow Rocks again, and I'm in the middle of watching Twilight Kingdom too, but I just noticed that Luna looks bigger than before. Did you compared her size with Cadance's in Magical Mystery Cure? They were the same size, but in Twilight Kingdom, it's evident that Luna is bigger than her niece, hell, she's barely shorter than Celly

Well we saw that she can shape shift somewhat (just not her teeth) in the halloween episode. Maybe she also gets a little taller, or shorter, subconsiously, based on her mood?

Edited by Onion Sing
  • Brohoof 1

Well, her and Celestia are only seperated by a few years in their biological age (unless Luna didn't age at all while she was trapped in the moon). So seeing her age wouldn't be that odd, as she should age continully (even if she is immortal, she should eventually reach Celestia size).

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

Alicorn size seems to be related to power level.  This is why Luna shrank so much from being blasted clear of Nightmare Moon in episode 2.  Luna is regaining power & thus getting bigger

why didn't they shrink into foals, then, when they gave all their power to Twilight?
  • Brohoof 1

I believe it was Frederick Pohl (then editor of Galaxy scifi magazine) who had the custom of getting a cover illustration then hiring an author to write the cover story.  When asked why he didn't do it the other way around (as was customary) he replied "Because, based on results, most artists can't read but very few authors are blind."

Seriously, IDK.  They should have shrunk & Twilight should have grown.  Tirek did, as he gained power.